Episode 1 part 1/2

We Got Married (YoonJae)

At SM Ent.....

Snsd is practicing their dance for their comeback while dbsk is in their practice room with them,their the only artist in the company because others had schedules.

Yoona:ooh....

The pd gave yoona an envelope. It says:

‘’Dear Yoona,

good day! Today is your first day filming we got married. you are going to meet him here in your building. Follow our instruction for you to meet your husband thank you!

 

First Clue: He is an Sm artist BEFORE.your members and oppas can join you finding him.go to the ground floor information sa you can get the other clues.’’

 

Yoona: Sm artist before??

Tiffany we’ll help you find him...

SNSD&DBSK: yeah!!!

They went to use the elevator. When they reached the ground floor yoona immediately went to the information to get her clue.

It says ‘’ annyeong!! Here is you clue number 2:he is now an actor.

Go back to your  practice room so that you can get the last clue.’’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Jaejoong’s van....

 

Jaejoong: who is my wife?hahahahaha...

PD: you will find her.

Hands him the envelope...

’Dear Jaejoong,

good day! Today is your first day filming we got married. you are going to meet him here in your building. Follow our instruction for you to meet your wife,

thank you!

First clue: She works at this building.

Go to the building’s information to get your second clue.’’

Jaejoong: this building??what is this building? (A/N: he can’t see where is he because the van have curtains.)

Jaejoong: can I come out now?(to the PD)

PD: yes, you can...

When he came out, he knew that he was in the SME building.

Jaejoong: wow..... Daebak!!!

He got inside and went to the information to get his clue. When he got his clue he read it.

‘’Annyeong here is your second clue: She is also an actress and she will have an upcoming drama.

Go back to your van to get your last clue’’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona and the others went back to their practice room and their she saw the last envelope with a toy heart.

 

It says ‘’here is your last clue: Use the elevator A to go back on the ground floor, you will find your husband there with the same toy heart as yours...he is the only one that have a there.’’

Yoona: Yah!! This is tiring!!!

Yuri: yoona, we are tired. as much as we want to know who is your husband, we will just stay here...just tell us who is it later...okay??

Yoona: Okay unnie!!!

SNSD&DBSK: enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Van.....

Jaejoong found the clue with a toy heart. It says:’’ go infront of the door of elevator A, wait for it to open...A girl with a toy heart like yours is your wife...enjoy!’’

Jaejoong: you know what?? This is tiring...hahahaha

 

He went to the elevator A and wait for it to open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona is inside the elevator.The elevator is now on the ground floor and it flew open. She saw a manly guy with a familiar face. It was jaejoong. She also saw the toy heart in his hands.

 

Yoona: Y-You are my husband?

Jaejoong: yeah i think so, because it is said that only one girl holds a heart here in this place and i think it’s you..

Yoona: (came out of the elevator) oh, okay! (smiled)

There was an awkward moment of them together as they walked outside.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Annyeong!!!first part of episode 1...hahahaha thank you for your support!!!this is just part 1...i will post the next part next week because im busy with school...comment and subscribe....