Start

End This War

 

Suzy's POV

 

Yoseob gave high five to his co-photographers after the pageant. I followed hiim to convince him to listen to me.

"Yoseob, I can't be on college if I don't go there." I said.

I was facing his back because he's keeping his equipment. He put the lens inside the bag, while the camera is on his other bag. He picked the two tripods that he brought.

"Allright, dude!" He smirked then fist bump with other photographer. The guy turned to me then smirked. I just smiled at him.

"Allright, Suzy, will you go with us to the party later?" He asked me. I want to talk with Yoseob so that we can solve our problem. Before I could reject his offer, Yoseob nodded to the photographer.

"Yes." He said.

The photographer left us. I face my boyfriens who's fixing again his camera. He didn't even look at me. I know he's angry. He doesn't want us to be separated for a long time. He wants that I'm always on his side. Sweet. But I want to be practical. I need this opportunity so I won't waste this. 

"What?" He look at me and I could notice that he's irritated.

"I want us to talk about this, Yoseob. We can't go to that party then just let go of this.Tomorrow's the date for me to go to Gwangju." 

"I said no, Suzy." He look at me. Our eyes met. I saw how serious he is with his eyes.

"I don't want you to go." He said then get the bag beside him.

"You already did it the whole summer when you had a gig. You can be a photographer or a model. You can live without going there." He continued.

"I can! But how about my family? And, Yoseob, I want to be on college. If you can do it because you're already rich and you have a profit, then I can't. I can only afford community college. I can't go into big unversities in our state right now."

"Then, I'll pay for you, what's wrong with that, Suzy?" He held on my waist. I felt weak on his touch. We're here inside the venue of a prestigious pagaent that occur in a gallant hotel.Yoseob is one of their official photographers. Of course, I'm a supportive girlfriend, I'm here with him.

Hi kissed me. Thanks that only few people are there. Almost everyone already left. I blushed because of what he did.

Were already together for one year but I feel that I was born with him. Maybe that's would you feel if you depend on that person too much. Even though I'm not the type that depends on other people, I can't deny that these last two months, I depend on him.

My parents are on Gwangju. Their business is there. But it was already falling. I don't know why. Instead of going to big universities, I choose to go to Gwangju to help them in the farm. My mom promise me that I would go to a community college there in Gwangju.

"Let's go!" He said.

I look carefully at his messy hair and his dimple that would appear everytime he smirk. I just shake my head. We go to the bar using his car. Evryone in the pageant is there. Even my friend Jiyeon who win an award is there. She is dancing in the stage while showing her long legs.

"BAE SUZY!" The yell can be heard inside even if it's noisy.

I turned around with an embarassed look. I saw that everyone look at me. I bit my lips and put some strands of my hair at the back of my ear before going to him.

"Jiyeon." I whispered even though she can't hear me. I just shake my head because of her dancing beside the pole. I saw my other two friends IU and Eunjung.

"Sorry for your friend that drink one bottle of Jose Cuervo." Eunjung rolled her eyes the flips her hair.

 I sitted on a high chair beside them. Eunjung's eating a peanut while Iu's busy with her phone. I look at Jiyeon that still dancing while Yoseob tried to ger her off there. Yoseob look at me then give me a sign that a top photographer were calling them. I nodded then watch them as they get off the stage.

"Maybe there's an offer." I said to Eunjung."In speaking of offer, I heard that you rejected the offer of a tee company?" Eunjung question caught IU's attention. Now, bothe of them were looking at me.

"I need to go to our province-"

While I was speaking, someone grab my arm. I look at who grabbed my arm and saw my brother.

"SANGMOON!" I yelled. He is my younger brother. And I don't know why he's here.

"What are you doing here?" I hear my friends gasp nut Sangmoon drag me away.

"Obviously, I came her. Mom told me to feth you. She even ask what took you long here? She needs the transcript of records for your school and you need to have an entrance exam. On Monday would be the first day." I squeeze my hand then look at Yoseob that is now listening seriously to a top photographer.

"Is it Yoseob again? Suzy" I frown of what he called to me. He smirked.

"You don't have respct-"

"We need to go there.  This night is our schedule."

"What? You just came here then go back there sooon? Tssss." He just rolled his eyes.

"That's what mom said. She would cast me away if I go bak there without you." I shake my head. I can't leave. I can't leave Yoseob. We didn't have a good talk.

"I would talk to Yoseob-"

"He didn't agree right? What if he won't agree again?" His eyebrows rise. "You won't come home again? Didn't you want to go to college? Hoya come back to help Aunt. Then you, you're staying here?" 

I know he didn't want to go to Gwangju. He didn't want to be there. He loves Seoul. Even me, I can't imagine him who has branded clothes and part animal would go to highschool there. I don't care if I go ther but I'm not used living there. It's not te first time that I would go there but it feels like the first. We're not always going there before bot only because it's far and just a waste of time but because mom and dad feels that we don't need to go back there. When grandma should came here to Seoul, she got sick  so mom and dad go there. When our business had a problem, we really needed to go back there.

"Is the problem that big?" It is the question that I want to ask to Sangmoon when the problem started. He look at me like he can't believe what I was saying.

"Suzy." That's what he calls me when he's serious. " For your information, when the time our business would disappear, the only thing that would make us live are the chickens inside Teddy's yard. So you should think." I gulped. I don't really get what's the problem in the spring so my brother would react like that.

"What? Whay? The spring's water disappear?" I almost laugh at my own question.

"You should go back there so you should know." He rolled his eyes then fold his arms. Come on, noona. Go and tell to your boyfriend that you would comeback." I pouted then look at Yoseob  who's nodding to someon. I close my eyes then decided. I would go. But first of all... Yoseob. I walk at his direction. He raised his eyebrows.

"What?" The photographer is still talking. Everyone's listening to him, even the models.

"Yoseob, Sangmoon's fetching me." I bit my lip. My heart is beating really hard. I saw his expression that he didn't like what I said.

"Why is he her? I thought he's in the province?"

"He's fething me." I bit my lips again before I continue."i would go to Gwangju for now."

"I would come back here." I said before he could say anything. He shakes his head then held my waist. I blushed. I'm not used of him showing affection in front of many people. Others are looking at us now. 

"Okay. Just make sure you'll come back to me." He kissed me on the lips. I flustered because of what he did. I just nodded then look at him.

"Thank you." I said then go back to my brother.

"So, did you two broke up already?" He said annoying me when we we're on the bus station going to Gwangju. It is midnight but were departing. It's also good so we can get there by morning.

"What is your problem with Yoseob?"He just shrugged. Sangmoon packed my things. I don't like doingthat because I'm scared of going away. But he volunteer to do that so I just let him.

"I'll sit there." I said when I saw him going to sit beside the window. We we're always quarelling about that. He said that I can only see scare crow there because it's dark. I slept the whole ride, I'm tired because I woke up early in the morning just to be with Yoseob in that gig.

It's already morning and the sun is rising. One hour before we could get there but I can already saw the valleys and plains. After a while, it rains. I really don't know what's the problem with our spring taht is owned by my grandpa who's already dead. The bus stop because a passenger take off the bus. I looked outside the window viewing the pine trees and a topless man riding a horse in the middle of the rain. He jump down the horse then touch it. I could only see the back vie of the man. A wrinkle formed in my forehead. 

Crazy. It's cold but he's topless. He just wanna make girls drool over him. His hair is short like the normal one but there are stands of hair in his nape to his back.

"What's with the hairstyle?" My eyebrows rise.