because of you;

Undying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of chimes and a door opening rung throughout the flower shop.

"Ah, Sehun-ah! Welcome!" a man probably in his 40's greeted the young boy.

"Good Morning Mr.Lee!"

"Are you going to visit Luhan again?" the old man asked as he arranged some pots.

"Yes."

"So the usual?"

"Yes, please." the younger nodded ever so cutely which made the old man chuckle.

"Okay, okay. Yeobeo! Sehunnie is here, can you get a fresh batch of-"

"Roses?" Suddenly an aged woman interrupted.

"Oh, Good morning Mrs. Lee" Sehun bowed politely. Mrs. Lee approached the teenager and patted his head.

"My my our Sehunnie is getting even more handsome as the days pass. Well, here you go, a dozen of roses for Luhan." She said handing him the boquet.

"Thank you."

"How is he by the way?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Well..the doctor said he's getting better."

"I see. That's why I disagree in this so called training for teenagers. They should just polish your talents, not make you perfect, because that is utterly most impossible."

After a few more exchange of words, Sehun bowed to the old couple and set off.

Once again the smell of the hospital filled his nostrills. 

"Room 363.....364...ah 365." Sehun muttered to himself and opened the door.

He was greeted by a sleeping Luhan with tubes attached to his nostrils. The younger sighed and placed the roses on the table next to the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter