FINAL

Protecting You

"WAHAHHA! Aghh i swear im gonna die if there's another jumpscare scene" Ricky exclaimed.

Ricky, Changjo and Cap were watching Ouija the horror movie in the living room of their dorm, enjoying their off day. Ricky curled up on the couch, hiding his face behind his pillow and only peeking out when there were no scary scenes, changjo and cap were on the floor back against the couch and changjo doing the same thing as changjo, hiding behind his pillow. The others, Neil and Chunji playing computer games and shouting curse words and "DIE DIE DIE!!!" every 5 minutes. Byunghyun was just being chill, taking videos of his dogs and having fun with angels on twitter.

Right now they were at the scene where the 5 friends are in debbie's house using the board. "As friends we gather, our hearts are true. Spirits near we call to you". 

"Oh omgomgomg nooo. Omg." Ricky started going crazy again when the girl looked around the room through the "eye" of the board, as he knew what was about to appear and when it did he fled to his room shouting "BYUNGHUN HYUNGGGG!!!! OMGAAAAD!" then came the slamming of the door and ricky diving into byunghun's bed and burying his face into his hyung's chest. Ricky mentally swore that he will never watch another horror show every again!

Now all that was left was an amused cap laughing at ricky as he always does, and a still stunned changjo who was scared out of his wits at that scene but still continued on because he wanted to see the ending, and probably also he was a little more brave. 

Cap turned to his left to see changjo hiding his face behind the pillow again with only his eyes popping out from the top that had so much fear in them. Those adorable puppy eyes cap fell for the moment he saw them 5 years ago when teen top was formed. Cap was so lost in them he couldnt pull away to go back to the movie, a small smile unknowingly crept on his face, thinking how one's eyes could be so beautiful and adorable at the same time...

"HOMYSHI!!" Changjo suddenly screamed and grabbed cap tightly by the waist, his shirt and buried his face into the nape of cap's neck, slightly shaking. "Omg urghh stupiddd!!" CAP was slightly startled by the sudden hug but he wont lie that his heart started beating faster and he returned the hug reassuring changjo that he was there. "hey you know we could turn it off and watch it another time, maybe in the day?" Cap said and he chuckled as he was amused by how adorable changjo was once again. Changjo might look older than his age, but inside he's still a little boy that takes advantage of his age by making his hyungs weak with his cuteness. Especially CAP hyung. 

"NO! I wanna see the ending. Its okay hyung! As long as you're here i know i'll be fine!" Changjo replied softly and gave a chesire smile to cap before returning to the movie. CAP's heart was beating so fast he was hoping changjo wouldnt notice it. CAP pulled changjo closer and the 2 ended up in each others arms for the rest of the movie, with changjo nuzzling his nose into cap's neck everytime a scary scene came.

When the movie ended, cap and changjo got ready to head to dreamland. They were in their respective beds, cap switched off his bed side lamp which was the only thing lighting up their room. 5 minutes later cap fell asleep like the easy sleeper that he is. Unfortunately that was not the same case for changjo, he was still in shock from the movie. Covering his whole body with his blanket, he tossed and turn trying to find a comfortable position, but everytime he closed his eyes, disturbing images of the creepy old lady, and the horrifying faces would appear in his mind preventing him to fall asleep. He tossed back to his right side facing cap hyung, wondering how he could sleep so peacefully after watching all those scary scenes! Little did he know that his fellow member and hyung barely paid attention to the movie, but rather changjo's body curled up against him, it was all cap ever wanted to do ever since training, to take care of changjo and protect him. But cap was just too shy.

Changjo tried to go back to sleep thinking of happy thoughts and when he successfully did, all he got was getting into a nightmare that shot him back up into consciousness! "NO NO NO! PLEASE GET AWAY FROM MEEE! HELP! CAP HYUNG HYUNG!" 

"CHANGJO! WAKE UP! CHANGJO CHANGJO!" Changjo shot open his eyes and  found cap staring back at him with worried eyes. When he knew it was his hyung, changjo immediately relaxed and sighed. 

"Are you okay? Must be a bad dream huh?" Cap asked worriedly rubbing changjo's shoulders to calm him down.

Changjo just nodded as he was still in a small state of shock. He was sweating and his face was pale. 
 
"Ok try going back to sleep, i'll leave the light on" cap said and went back to his bed, but before he could changjo grabbed his arm "HYUNG! Uhm, could you sleep with me? JUST FOR TONIGHT! please? and you can turn the light off cause i know how u cant sleep with lights on" Changjo said quickly and a small blush crept on his face.

"Sure!" Cap replied with a smile 
He got off the bed to turn off the lamp and made his way back to changjo, who had already made space for him. Cap lifted up the covers and slid in next to changjo but before he could even lie down and get comfortable, changjo immediately wrapped his arms around cap's waist,buried his face into cap's strong chest, and wrapped his legs around cap's. Changjo reminded CAP of a koala, but he didnt mind as long as he could protect this little boy of his. 

Cap shifted around to make himself comfortable, rested his chin on top of changjo's head and wrapped his arms around changjo's waist before finally kissing changjo's forehead wishing him good night. "No more horror movies for you baby boy."

That night changjo could finally sleep peacefully in the arms of someone he began to love <3