I DON'T HATE DOGS

KyuHyuk Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No...", Kyuhyun reaction is not Hyukjae expected.

"But Kyu...", Kyuhyun glare at his wife.

"No! And it Final!", Kyuhyun walk to take his sweater near their couch. Hyukjae pout.

"Why you hate dogs so much....baby please~", Hyukjae tried to persuade Kyuhyun to let Choco stay with them. It just a month for god sake.

"Choco is my best friend, she always there for me...", Hyukjae felt tears spring to his eyes, not waiting to let go his husband...still tried to convince him. It always work with Kyuhyun but NOT when it involve CHOCO.

Kyuhyun stop walking infront door.

"I don't hate dogs...just choco." Kyuhyun walk out without looking behind.

"WHY?!", Hyukjae scream not happy with Kyuhyun attitude.

"Because she ajumma!", Kyuhyun reply can be heard behind door. Hyukjae run to catch his husband. Open door, he saw Kyuhyun waiting his lovely wife under the umbrella.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Hey!Stop spacing out when you're with me."  Kyuhyun pull his wife near him.

"What's that? You want attention?", Hyukjae pot, still angry with his husband. 'Even after 3years married, even now, he's still with me. I really don't know his true motive.', Hyukjae muttered under his breath.

 

"Bark! Bark!".

"Ohhhh....look is that Kangin dog?So cute!!!!! I wonder why he bring the dog out for walk on this rainy day."  Hyukjae gummy smile.

"Cute.... I really love dogs." Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter