Final

Some Kind Of Satanism
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The room smelled like alcohol, a tinge of sulphur mixed in it, but Hyuk did not mind.

His mentor had come in late last night, a bunch of women draped all over him and the demon that they had as a roomer, Ravi.

They had disappeared to the second floor, leaving the stench of alcohol all over the living room.

His mentor had not made a sound upstairs, nothing even hinted to other people being in the old house.

Hyuk had woken up early, the light rain had pattered against his room´s window and he had always been a light sleeper.

Maybe because his kind did not need that much sleep anyways, but he was not sure, nobody really cared to figure out about the reincarnations of satan anyways.

His hair was feeling gross, still sticky from the paste he had tried to mix yesterday and that had exploded all over him and the kitchen.

He slid his fingers through the slick.

And really he could not be bothered to take a shower, there were no girls he had to impress, no boys either, he was not as concupiscent as mentor Hongbin and he did not feel the need to lift every skirt like Ravi.

Some specific ones but not all of them.

With his sticky hand, he brushed some dirt off the floor length mirror, smudging it a disgusting brown colour.

How any woman could ever sink so low as to step a foot into their house he did not understand.

It was filthy here, but maybe dimples and abs could make you ignore all the cobwebs and blood splatters on the ceiling as well as the splotches of mud and grime on the floor.

Wretched.

Human women, were pitiful and way too simple to figure out.

Looking inside the mirror, Hyuk took the reflection as a help to slick his hair out of his face, some of the brown paste sticking to his neck and temple, his black clothing skin tight and hugging, but ripped here and there, the hem of his sweater even lightly scorched.

Flashing his teeth in a sharp grimace, he let his eyes flash red as he noticed something in the reflection.

his lips, tongue slipping over sharp teeth, he walked over to one of the round tables, hip high

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter