Hidden Talent

비밀 사랑-Secret Love

I hadn’t anything to do, so I just sat around in an empty practice room and listened to my favourite kPop songs. Because I thought that nobody would hear or see me, I got up and started to dance and sing to the songs. But I was wrong, when I stopped dancing to take a break and drink something, someone clapped. “Very good! I thought you just have a talent in acting! Why hadn’t you showed that to us before?“, it was the president of the Entertainment. I watched at him and said: “Because I thought I’m bad in it.“ He started to laught and asked me if I would like to get a singer too. „What?! Really? But I’m not even asian! I can’t be a solo artist. I think that the people would be against that!“ The president smiled. „I have a great idea how they won’t have anything against. You will do a duo with JB. That’ll be absolutly great!“ Whut? What did he recently said? Does he mean that for real?! NOO. I must have understod him wrong… . I also must have starred at him totally awkward, because he started to laught. „You don’t want to? I thought you like JB.“ „Äh… Well… For me it’s ok. But… won’t GOT7 have a comeback soon?“ „No. It’s to much for JB if he would debut with you and also have a comeback with GOT7 right?“, he winked at me, smiled and walked out of the room to talk with JB about his plan. The President just let GOT7 make their comeback later that I can debut as a singer?! No words for that. But in fact I’m so happy about that! A duo with JB, what means: practice with him everyday, so I’ll be able to talk with him everyday and also dance with him! I never dared to imagine that, because he’s an awesome dancer… and I never did professional dancing before, just freestyle.

At the next day after I entered the Entertainment the president wanted me to come into his room, so I went upstairs and saw him and JB sitting there, talking like they are best friends. When they noticed me president Wook smiled and said that I should sit down, because he want’s to explain us the concept of our 2-people-group. I slowly went tot he couch where JB sat on. When I was sitting beside him the president started to talk: „I thought about a y concept for you Wanni, JB will keep his Hip-Hop style. It’s important for you to get a y image, but also cute. So like… y body and moves, but cute character. With this the people will love you and also will support you and JB.“ We nodded. Nearly every famous girl group has a y image, so I need that too. Because if I won’t do that type of image nobody would even look at me. „Your first song, will be like a love story and your dance very close. I’m sure you know Troublemaker right? It’ll be a little bit like their dances. Your song will have strong and powerfull sides, but also soft ones. That’s a great match I think. I already had choosen the song and the dance will be choreographed soon. Wanni! You have to train your voice with the vocal trainer. You have to have a perfect voice as soon as possible! JB… you will… train your voice too. It’s always good I think and you also might help Wanni a little bit for a better progress.“ We nooded and he leaved us out of the room. JB took my hand and we walked into a practice room. When we arrived there he let go of my hand and smiled at me with a veeery happy face. „Now we’ll see us everyday! And we’ll also go on concerts together! Isn’t that just awesome?!“ I nooded. Sure it is, but I’m scared that he will notice my feelings! They are getting bigger and bigger with every second I see him. I’m sure, that my feelings for him will be a problem. If not now then later!