The Dance (1/?)

Our Sunflower Garden (One-shot collection)

Author's Note: HELLO..HELLO!! Annyeongg.. I'm back with another one shot. I guess this will be two shots? Maybe yes, maybe no. Heehee xD'

It all was started with a dance, not a graceful ones, not a beautiful ones, a random ones, with awkwardness in it. But still, it is made out of love. THE DANCE causes everything between us.

Seohyun's POV

"Seohyun, Sunny and Sungmin was called by the principal. Please go to the Principal's office now."

DEG. DEG. What did you do now Seohyun? AISHH? Ottokhae? The three of us are the "stupidest" at our class. I'm a dead meat now.

"Sunny, ottokhae? Sungmin, ottokhae?" I whispered to them, they just shrugged.

We got up from our seats and follow the teacher's command. We arrived at the principal office now. I met our sunbaes, if I am not mistaken, it was Kyuhyun sunbae and Victoria sunbae. Yes, the most famous couple at our high school.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaes" I bowed at them.

"Ah, annyeong"  They bowed back at me.

I entered the principal's office. My heart thumps wildly, what did I do again this time? Aishshhsshsh 

I sighed.... Sungmin and Sunny sighed too.. 

The principal faces at the three of us. She speaks. OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!

"Seohyun, Sunny and Sungmin, the reason why are you called to the office..."

She stops for a while, again, my heart thumps wilder.

"Because I wanted you to dance for our highschool's promotion.

I exhales, wait, WHAT?! DANCE?! I HAD NEVER DANCE BEFORE. I finally spoke out.

"Why did you chose us miss?" I asked the principal.

"It's my choice, you can go now. We will practice exactly after the school had finished. I'll see you later, Thank you for coming."

I got out from that room, exhaling, inhaling, exhaling, inhaling.

"OHMYGOSH!! WE WILL DANCE!!" Sunny shouted happily.

"What's so special about that sunny?" I asked her.

"Hey, hey, we're representating our school. If we do something wrong. She'll be really mad with us." Sungmin finally spokes out.

"Oh my gosh. Now how?" I asked them

"We should do our best then.." Sungmin sighed..

We all sighed. AISH.. OTTOKHAE?!!

End of the School

"Here we go guys." I opened the principal's office.

"Ah, you're here. Don't wait for me here, just wait for me at the hall" The principal asked us.

We quickly proceed to the hall, Kyuhyun and Victoria are there too. What are they doing?

"Eh? You guys?" Victoria pointed us.

"Annyeong sunbaes." The three of us bowed and greeted the sunbaes.

TOK... TOK.. TOK.... I began to hear someone was coming here. Yeah, it is the principal. The only principal.

"So, all of you were here already. Assistant, start the music." She commanded her assistant to play the music, quickly.

The music starts, she began to dance. Honestly, I was speeeeeeechhhhlesss.. Her moves was graceful, and everything was really fixed. The music stops. 

"So, can you all do it?" She asked us.

"Y-yes, miss.." We stuttered.

She looked at Vic sunbae, "You are the main part vic, make sure you and Kyuhyun will dance well at the couple part."

Ahhh!! The principal also prepared a special couple dance... hehehee. I smiled secretly.

"You, SEOHYUN!! I heard you were talented in dancing. Please do well, SUNNY AND SUNGMIN TOO!!" She shouted at us. We nodded quickly. 

She teached us her movements, I was having a super difficulty, same as Vic sunbae, especially at the couple part. The principal looked at me. I startled. "You, seojoohyun. Try to be victoria once." She pointed at talked to me.

"M-me?" I asked her.

"Yes, you."

"But, I can't miss."

"Just try."

I think about it.. and finally, I said yes.

I was really nervous on holding Kyuhyun's sunbae hands. The principal stared at us. And "Seohyun!! You are going to replace victoria!" She shouted at me

"B-but miss.."

"No buts. Practice will be continue tomorrow. Make sure you are ready. And Seohyun, great job. Bye guys." The principal is gone. I was just staring awkwardly to Kyuhyun sunbae. Maybe, he doesn't want to be paired up with me.

"U-uh sunbae.. Mianhe for taking Victoria sunbae's place." I talked to him..

"Why did you have to say sorry anyways? It's okay. I have to go, bye." He replied me.

I just bowed and waved to him. It is really awkward. AISH!!

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I really wanted to be partnered with Victoria. But, that Seohyun girl is really good in dancing and She is nice too. Yes, it is okay to be partnered with her. But I really wanted to be partnered with Victoria. 

I laid myself at my bed, thinking about today. I sighed. Yes, that Seohyun girl was attractive, and beautiful, and I seemed to have a special interest on her. But, why do I still feel sad about vic? My heart thumps too when I held Seohyun's hand. So, who did I'm interested with?

"I'm REALLY CRAZY!!" I ruffled my hair.

 

Seohyun's POV

I laid down to my bed. Today was really an exhausting day. I sighed, and I recalled all the moments today. Everything is spinning inside my head. The face of Kyuhyun's disappointed face and Sunny and Sungmin's giggles.

I thought about Kyuhyun oppa again, I mean sunbae.

"I'm REALLY CRAZY!!" I ruffled my hair.

I rolled on my bed and I can't erase Kyuhyun sunbae's face from my mind. Seo joohyun, do you fall for him? AISHH!! NO WAY!! 

 

The Next Day

Seohyun's POV

"Seohyun.. YA SEOHYUN!! What was that murmurs?!" Sunny shocked me.

"AISH SUNNY YA!! I'm thinking about something!!" 

"What something?" Sungmin suddenly appears and sit beside Sunny.

"You know, yesterday.." I replied him, with a soft voice

"Louder please.." 

"YESTERDAY!"

"AHH! Kyuhyun sunbae, right?" Sunny took a evil glance at me. I just shrugged.

"Aissh.. I know it is him, right seohyun?" Sungmin asked me once again.

"I told you guys, I don't know" I answered their questions. I get up from my seat.

"Where are you going at this Recess?" Sunny asked me.

"Library"

"Ahh.. Your usual place!! See you after recess then." Sunny waved at me.

At Library

I was trying to reach the book, but I couldn't. Someone from behind helped me. I turned back and he was C-cho Kyuhyun?

"S-sunbae? Kamsahamnida" I thanked him. He just nodded. I quickly find my seat. He approached me and asked me "Can I sit here?"

"Sure Sunbae.."

I give him some space to sit. I began to read. 

"So, what's your favourite genre of novel?" He asked me

"Self Improvement.. You sunbae?"

"Games."

I chuckled, "Really?"

"Yeah" 

I continue my novel again, he was reading the "Starcraft Cheats" Book (imagination) 

I chuckled seeing his serious face, reading those kind of books, with serious face? Hahaha..

"Why did you chuckle?" He asked me

"Nothing sunbae, just found something funny." I chuckled again.

"Is that me?" He asked me.

"I think so" I chuckled again. He pouted. He was so cute.. Hahaha..

Practice Time

"1..2..3..4... Move your hips, move your hips!! ENERGY! ENERGY!!" The principal shouted and turn the radio off.

"GUYS!! MORE ENERGY!!" She shouted at us, again.

"Yes miss." We replied her, in unison.

"5 6 7 8!!"

We danced with all our energy, and here is the couple part. Aish, I was so embarassed. But, I should show my best!! HWAITING SEOHYUN!! I held Kyuhyun sunbae's arm. We dance following the music's beat, and the music stops. It has ended..

"Nice work Kyuhyun and Seohyun!! Good Job!! Now, you all may go home." She commanded us.

"Bye miss!!" We replied.

Kyuhyun sunbae approached Victoria, yes, they were talking and laughing, as usual. I sighed. I don't know why did I feel so sad. Sunny and Sungmin just stared at me. They were staring toward me, kyuhyun sunbae and me and kyuhyun sunbae again.

"Are you really falling for Kyuhyun sunbae, seohyun?" Sunny asked me, I shrugged.

"Man, if you really like Kyuhyun sunbae, this will be a really hard case" Sungmin told me. I just nodded and sighed. They patted my back.
 

The Performance Day

Kyuhyun's POV

I saw Seohyun's leg. Her legs were shaking really hard. I decided to approach her.

"Seohyun, Gwenchana?" I asked her, she just nodded.

Victoria's POV

I saw Kyuhyun approached Seohyun. Not me. I sighed. I'm nervous too Kyu, but why didn't you even cared?

I decided to approach them, "What happen to Seohyun?" I asked Kyuhyun. 

"Nothing, let's just sit there. Bye Seohyun" Kyuhyun waved to Seohyun. Seohyun nodded to him.

Seohyun's POV

Kyuhyun sunbae really cared about victoria unnie. I sighed. There's no way that he will love me back, there's no way. I promise, after this performance, I will really forget about him. I swear.

"And our special performance from SM HIGH SCHOOL!! Performers, please go to the stage." The MC suddenly calls us.

Ottokhae?? AISH! I'M STILL NERVOUS!! 

I quickly go to the stage. Thump!! Thump!!

The music starts. I gave everything, I gave my best. I saw Kyuhyun sunbae, he was really cool. He took a glance at me and smiled. I smiled back and I blushed. Here is our couple dance, I hold his hands nervously and we began to dance. The principal was looking at me and she gave me two thumbs up, I just smiled at her. The music stops. We bowed and quickly went down.

"WAHH!! IT'S REALLY TIRING!!" Sunny streched and mumbles

"YEAH!!" I answered her. Suddenly, Kyuhyun oppa, I mean sunbae approached us.

"Good job seohyun" He smiled and waved at me "Hope, we'll be dancing together again one day."

"K-kumawo s-sunbae" I bowed and smiled at me.

Tomorrow At SM HighSchool

"Seohyun ah.. Seohyun.." Sunny and Sungmin run towards me. 
"Did you heard it already? This is a really shocking news!!"

"What Sunny?" I asked her. She looks at Sungmin. Sungmin just shrugged.

"K-kyuhyun sunbae.... H-hugged Victoria sunbae. The photo was posted at the bulletin board too."

"Then, what about it?" My voice shaken, but I tried to cover it. My heart is broken. Everything was spinning. My eyes heated up, I don't know what to do again. This feeling, is it the feeling of heart brokened?

"So, you're not affected?" Sunny and Sungmin asked me.

"No. Absolutely NO!! I should go to the toilet." My voice was shakening. My tear dropped. Sunny and Sungmin gasped seeing me. But, I quickly ran away. My tears were running from my eyes. I can't stand it anymore. Everyone was looking confusedly at me. I quickly ran to the comfort room. I cried as hard as I could. I couldn't stand it anymore. My first love was my first heartbreak. I remembered the first time I held Kyuhyun sunbae's hand. It was the time I fell for him. I hope I can forget him. I really hoped for it. I cried again.

I went out from the comfort room, Sunny and Sungmin were waiting for me.

"Let's go guys. The class will be started soon." I told them, still, with a shaken voice.

"Seohyun, gwenchana?" Sunny asked me, concerned.

"Gwenchana, Something got into my eyes. No need to worry about me." I answered her. She nodded, sungmin too. The three of us quickly head to the class. I still felt the pain, but I will forget him. I promise, I will.

 

The first part is done!! The second part will be 3 Years later!! Oops, sorry for spoiling. Heehee xD

Enjoy! Sorry if this isn't that interesting!!