Movie Night

kpop imagine

Imagine.

Its Friday. It is the most anticipating day for you because it is a movie night with Suga.You heard the door opening and glance at it knowing it was Suga since he have your  apartment key.  “hai babe” Suga said while putting his arms up full with snacks. He know you love to munch while watching movie. You smile and walk towards him and hug him. “ thank you oppa, lets watch movie” you said and help him to carry the bag of snacks to the living room. “what kind of movie we will be watching tonight babe?” “ anything you prefer, I feel like watching a horror movie though” you said bravely. “ are you sure, babe? You never like horror movie since you get scared easily” “ I know right, I don’t know what is wrong with my mood today, I just wanted to try to watch it” you said, looking straight into Suga’s eyes. “ok babe. Anything you wish”. Suga said and sat on the couch, looking at you setting the movie. “my girl is adorable and funny at the same time” Suga thought and smile by himself. After you done putting up the movie, you sat beside Suga and cling onto him arm. The movie started and you keep on screaming quietly because you don’t want Suga to notice that you are afraid because he is such a teaser. Until one part where the ghost appeared suddenly and you were shock and scream as loud as you can while punching Suga’s arm. “Ommmmaaaa….. help meeeee!!!” you screamed and Suga trying to calm you down while laughing at you. “ Y/N, babe calm down. Its nothing. It just a movie”. Suga trying to calm you down. You felt so embarrass with youself and feel you cheek burning due the embarrassment. You look away but Suga hug you from behind . “aigoo babe, don’t be shy, you look cute screaming as if theres a real ghost chasing you ” Suga tease. You punch him playfully and turn around still hiding you red face. Suga put his finger under your chin and push up to face him. You still shutting your eyes then you suddenly feel a soft lips on your lips and immediately feel calm. You slowly apart you lips and slowly open your eyes and Suga already staring at you, showing his gummy smile. Suga took the remote and off the movie.  “yeah oppa. That’s help.” You said trying to calm down. “come here babe” suga pull you to cuddle with him. “lets not watch that again. I don’t think I will ever watch horror movie ever again in future” you said and both of you laugh and drift into the dreamland.