101 Nights

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

What happens when the innocent and uptight SNSD's kid leader is paired up with the leader of Big Bang who is known for his notorious and playboy personality in a reality game show?
 

Starring:
Kim Taeyeon, the dorky leader from South Korea's biggest girl group SNSD

G-Dragon, the rebellious badboy from the hottest male group, Big Bang

 

In the new reality game show of the year '101 Nights', idols are paired up to go against the other teams in different countries all around the globe.
From Korea to China to France to Australia and many other countries, contestants will have to complete missions in each country before advancing to the next.
Whichever team that reaches the final destination first will be able to win 1,000,000,000 won and become South Korea's honorary ambassadors for the next three years.

Rules of the game?
1) Each team will have to pay for their own living, eating, travelling expenses.
2) Always protect your teammate. If one of you is down, your team will be disqualified immediately.
3) Have fun and you can always play dirty to win.
 

Also starring:

Tiffany – SNSD
Nichkhun - 2PM

Kang Minhyuk – CN Blue
Krystal Jung – f(x)

Lee Gwangsoo – Running Man
Haha – Running Man

 

Inspired by The Amazing Race, Survivor, Barefoot Friends, Running Man

Foreword

This is a subscribers-only fic so do subscribe to read the full story! 

There will be uses of bad language and ual references in this story. You have been warned!

And lastly, hope you'll enjoy this fanfic and do subscribe, comment or spare me an upvote if you can! :)