Seohyun

Bus Stop

I calmly walked on the side walk putting my earphones on and select a song from my iphone. A few more steps and I can reach the waiting shed of the bus stop. I check my wrist watch and glance at the bus stop that I'm about to reach, it's been 10 am and only few people are waiting in the bus stop. As I reached my destination and decided to take a seat on the available spot. I wandered my gaze around me, curious on my surroundings. Well it's an instinct to look around once you arrived from a place. I'm with 4 people whose also waiting for the bus to come, an ajumma beside me who's obviously look annoyed and kept on sighing, a mother holding her kid and playing with their hand lovingly and a guy in white shirt and black baseball cap who's busy scrolling over his phone. Looking at my wrist watch again, there still 10 minutes before the bus arrive. I took my iphone and scrolled up the screen to choose a song. A few minutes after, the ajumma beside me stood up suddenly and walked where the bus supposed to stop. I took a glimpse and found out it's not the bus I supposed to ride on. A few minutes later another bus arrived and the mother and kid ride on. As I check my watch I was wandering it's been past 10 minutes and the bus going to apujeong isn't arriving. I sighed and check my surrounding, the guy in white shirt is still there. He fixed his cap and seat properly lifting his arm to check his wrist watch. His head turned to my direction and bowed at me as he caught me looking at him. I responded and smiled a bit. I saw him stood up and going to my direction, I suddenly turned my head in opposite direction.

"Excuse me miss" I got startled as I turned my attention to the person who I assume called me.

"I'm sorry to startle you" the guy in white shirt seat 1 chair far from me.

"It's fine" I felt unworried as he apologized to me.

"I just want to ask if what bus are you waiting for?" He post for a second as I stared at the handsome guy in front of me. Expressive eyes, attractive nose line, he smile brightly that in my guess he's a mood maker and that snuggle tooth that adds charm to him. I smile slowly as I like what I see.

"I'm waiting for bus going to apgujeong but until now it's not arriving I waited for almost an hour already. I'm suspecting that you're waiting for the same as well" he stop talking as he waits for me to respond.

"Ah.. Yeah, I'm going to apgujeong as well" I suddenly responded as I received a warm smile from him, a sign that something came up to his mind.

"Don't you mind sharing a taxi with me?" He asked obviously hoping for me to agree. I check my wrist watch and realized that I need to be in SME by 11 am and I only have 25 minutes left.

"I think I need to take a taxi" I smile warmly as he gave me a smile that shows a relief.

He's a gentleman indeed, letting me seat on the bench and just wait for him to find taxi by himself. A few minutes later a empty taxi stopped in front of him and he wave at me to come. He open the door at the back and let me in as he seated next to the driver. We agreed to let the driver drop us in a particular place in apgujeong and from there we decided to take a walk going to out destination.

"Are you sure it's fine with you be drop only in apgujeong rodeo metro station? It maybe far from the place you are going to." He said with concern

"Don't mind me, It's just a few steps going to my destination" I smiled

"But maybe it's far from your place, you can just drop me in metro station and let ajusshi drive you to where the place you're going. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine" I continued

"Anniyo.. If you'll walk then it's fair enough for me to walk as well. Don't worry my destination is few steps away from the metro station" he said softly. He's voice is so sweet, I wonder if he can sing.

"By the way are you originally from Seoul?" He asked me suddenly

"I'm actually from Busan" I replied, I actually seeing him at the side mirror of the taxi nodding and bit surprise.

"Really? I'm from Busan as well" he excitedly exclaimed.

"Where are you from Busan exactly?" He continued but in satori accent.

"In Ulsan" I answered him short as I took a glimpse at the side mirror and saw him bit amazed.

"I'm also from Ulsan, where did you study in High School?" He asked again brightly.

"In Namsan High school" I replied, guessing that he maybe attended the same high school and in my surprise he's my sunbae in Namsan, 2 years older than me.

"Why I haven't noticed you those times?" He sounded wondering

"Hoobae are not that noticeable and besides I'm too young that time, I preferred going to library most of the time" I answered him as I saw him nodding in agreement.

"I'm not fond on going to library unless it's needed" he chuckled

"Maybe you wondered why I'm not using satori and I'm sorry for that, I have difficulties on speaking satori since it's not my mother language. I was born in Busan but my family transferred to Seoul when I was 6 years old then we came back to Busan when I was in High School already" I explained to him as I feel sorry for making our conversation look bit weird. He's talks in satori and I talk in seoul accent, that's weird right? I took a glimpse on the side mirror as I saw him smiling sweetly and with his eyes smiling as well. Did I make him smile? He suddenly took a glance on the side mirror as I suddenly look away from it.

"It's fine, I'll use Seoul accent as well to make it more comfortable for you" I heard him spoke as I bowed my head in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry for making it hard for you and thank you for being so considerate" I felt my cheeks heated and I'm so thankful that he seated next to the driver. If it happened that he seated next to me I don't know where to hide myself.

"Don't worry, I understand" his voice sounds like soothing to my ears making me feel not to worry. His voice can make someone feel relax and unworried that made me glad. We talked random things while waiting for us to arrive in Apgujeong rodeo metro station. As we reach our destination and paid the taxi fare we stopped in a particular spot outside the metro station.

"I'm glad to have someone to talk to while travelling, thank you for sharing a taxi with me" a warm and sincere smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you as well, I had a great time" I smiled back at him and bowed a bit as he responded as well. I look at my watch as I only have 10 minutes left to be at SME.

"I think I need to go, once again thank you" I bow at him and gave him a sweetest smile I ever had as he said his goodbye to me with soft gazed and smiled back gladly. I turned my body opposite from him as I stride faster. As I made my way going to SME I remembered something that made me stopped from my strode, I haven't ask his name. “Pabo Joohyun-ah! How come you forgot to ask the most important thing?!”


 

*****

AN:

Yoh! :D I end up making a short fanfic, mianhae for not updating falling slowly and unofficially yours :( I have difficulties on my schedules and on how to make those story more interesting but I'm gradually working on that so please bear with me :) I hope you like this short fanfic as it was based on real life experience, I'm thinking of making Yonghwa's POV but of course it's not base on real life experience anymore XD anyway It won't hurt to assume things sometimes, right? :D let's see what I can do :)