All of a sudden.

All of a sudden.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal -All of a sudden

Krystal did'nt know when it started. She did'nt know when she started falling for her partner, Myungsoo. It happened all of a sudden, she fell hard and fast.  Every single thing he does, it drives her crazy. Every time he touched her hand or ruffled her hair, she felt her body tingling with anticipation. Every time he practiced his lines with her, every time he leaned in to carress her cheek, her heart pumped so loud and fast she was afraid he could hear. It was crazy, really. The staffs and even Rain oppa commented on her with Myungsoo, saying how good they look together. Her cheeks will turn the slightest shade of pink and he would about it.

To her, Myungsoo felt like a reassurance. He was there whenever she felt down and felt insecure about her acting. He would hug her and whisper words of comfort into her ears, reassuring her. There were times he would childishly play tricks on her like by tugging onto her hair from behind or hooking his arm through hers, acting as if they were a couple. These times, Krystal felt like he was a child, so pure and innocent. Yet the effects of his actions on her, he had no idea. She could stare at his face forever and not get tired, she could listen to his jokes a thousand times and not get tired. Strange how what love does to you.

At first, when Krystal first met Myungsoo during the script reading, she was shy and vulnerable. She dare not look at him nor speak to him. He would about this recently when they are filming their scenes in the drama. However after she got to know him, he wasn't so bad after all. He would make corny jokes or to get rid of the tension between them and it felt great. Krystal envied him. She could never open up to a stranger due to her shy personality.

As the drama progresses, their rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter