@_@

이불킥
~only you, only you~
 
Sunday
 
5:00 am
 
I love the feeling of waking up to the warmth of the blankets hugging my body. I closed my eyes and lose myself in those white sheets that looked pure as I felt.
 
~nan tto ni apeseo isaghan jitman golla hage dwae~
 
I felt the bed dip on his side. His wandering hands found my waist. He closed the gap between is by wrapping his strong arms around me. Back hugs are one of the simple pleasures in life that leaves me happy and contented. 
 
~jeongmal yeppeo yeppeo~
 
He began leaving a trail of kisses on the back of my head to my neck. His lips were quite warm; the thought of his pinkish soft lips on me made the butterflies in my stomach flutter even more. I turned to face him and was greeted by a bright smile and a kiss on the nose. He was beautiful.
 
~oh naega wae geuraenneunji jada ibulkik nalligesseo~
 
"Good morning", he whispered in his deep husky voice. I caressed his jaw while reaching for the back of his head to play with his soft brown hair. His grip tightened around me as my fingers found his lips. He leaned in to kiss me. I could feel his hot breath on my lips; his own lips inches away from mine until I heard, "CUT!"
 
It was a wrap for the shoot of the music video today. The director was spewing out words about everyone doing a good job. I looked at Jung Hoseok from across the room, a cordi-noona wiping his forehead. His wandering eyes feel on me and he sent a warm smile, like the one when we were on the bed shooting the scene. 
 
So close yet so far
 
I made my way inside the dressing room to change. It took about a minute and then I headed out again. 
 
"Dani!"
 
I turned around and saw Hoseok lightly jogging toward me. He still hasn't changed from his loose white shirt and pajama bottoms, it made me giggle a little bit. He must've noticed because when he reached me he stared down at his body. "I was gonna change but I saw you leaving", he said.
 
"You still look cute though"
 
"Oh, do I?"
 
"Uhm..."
 
My eyes fell to the floor. Goddammit Dani, you can't just say things like that. Keep your mouth shut. 
 
"So, I want to thank you for today's shooting", he started. I still couldn't meet his eyes. My cheeks are burning slightly. So I gave a quick bow instead, "No problem. It was nice working with you"
 
"Okay"
 
I watched him leave. Watched every premise movement that his body made. And tried to imagine a world where being in the same bed with him does not end with a "cut" but with a kiss.