First.

The End?

From dusk until dawn, JUNG HAERA keep holding onto her unanswered phone. One by one tears streaming down her cheeks. "At least pick up my phone Oh Sehun!' while throwing everything infront her. She seems to be regret for what happen last night.

//Last night...

Haera just finished showering. After she came out of the bathroom, she checked on her phone. She had received a message from a familiar number. It's Seungyoon!

"From Seungyoon, 
Haera, can you come out for a while? I need to talk to you..."

Since Seungyoon is her boyfriend bestfriend and also her friend, she put on plain shirt and a simple short and went to meet Seungyoon. She came down from her apartment without anything with her and saw Seungyoon crying outside the building. "Hey, what's up?" while she patting Seungyoon's back. "Haera, i just..... broke up with her. She cheated on me" said Seungyoon while holding back his tears.

--------------------------------------------

"Why she didnt' pick up her phone?" said Sehun while throwing his phone on his bed. He lay down and checked on his phone again. "Yahh Jung Haera, why you didnt' pick up your phone? I'm worry about you!" said Sehun in a worried voice. Sehun got up from his bed and put on his jacket and make his way to Haera apartment. After he had arrived there, he call Haera to tell her that he just arrive at her place. While wandering around the apartment, he saw Seungyoon and Haera were hugging each other at the apartment front door. He quietly go near them. "Now i know why you didnt' pick up your phone!" Sehun startled them and make them break their hug. "Ohh hey sehun, when did...." "Shut up! I didnt' want to hear any word from your mouth!" Sehun shout out right on her face. "Sehun! You must misunderstood what just happen, me and Haera are just friend" said Seungyoon while he puh Haera to his back. "What? Misunderstood? Wow! you just push her to your back and now you said that I just misunderstood? Please, i don't need her anymore, you can just go with her. I'm leaving!" said Sehun and then he walking back to his car. Haera chase him and gave him a back hug. "Don't leave me, I never cheated on you, and you know that I love you right?" said Haera while she's crying. "You happy with my bestfriend now, go to him. I know you just off your phone so you can have a nice date with him right? Well, I'm sory for interrupting your date Jung Haera!" Said Sehunmeanly. "It's not what you think. He just broke up with his girlfriend, so I came to comfort him. I left out my phone because I came down in hurry" said Haera in hope that Sehun will believe her. "Just stop! I don't need any explanation anymore. Let's just..... break up. That's the only way". Haera stunted by Sehun's word. Haera tears start to fall. "Fine! Let's just break up! You know what? Everything single things you did to me I see our ending. The more you do the more closer our ending will coming. And yeah, today we broke up. I'm so glad that finally I just got out from this sadness and painess. Have you ever think how I feel? When I seated at the cafe alone for 5 hours just to celebrate our anniversary and then you said you had a meeting with your client. From the first time we dating until now, you never know how I feel. Even if we go on date you always with your phone. But today, we broke up. Thanks for letting me go in the end. From now on, even if we accidently saw each other at the sidewalk or somewhere, i want you to remember, we had each other once. Bye Oh Sehun, thanks for all love you've had gave me. Bye..." said Haera while she gave Sehun a last kiss on his cheeks and went right back to her apartment. Sehun just stunted from what he just heard from Haera. In his heart, the only thing he want to do is to hug and apologize to her, but it's like something were holding him bck from doing that. He drove his car to his home. After he arrived infront of his home, he collapse in the front door. He still can't believe what he just heard from Haera. In his head it's only Haera words and sorry feeling.

---------------------------------------------

Haera lay down on her bed, crying non-stop. To her, her life is just 50% is Sehun and other 50% is her. She still can't believe that Sehun just let her go that easy. "I hate you Oh Sehun, for letting me go that easy! Don't you see how much I've love you?" she scream towards her apartment. She look over her phone, her wallpaper, her social account profile picture, it's all Sehun and her pictures. She's trying to call Sehun just to hear his last voice, but Sehun doesn't pick up the phone. 

It's been 5 years since they're broke up. Sehun done his shower and went to his rooms to get ready to his works. When he look at the mirror, he saw Haera and his pictures besides it. He take it and smile while looking at Haera. "Love, what are you doing right now? I'm dying right here. I miss you..." as Sehun's tears starts to fall. He wipes it out and get ready again. He's late so he had to run to go to his office since his office not to far from his house. When he was running, he accidently bumped into a young woman. "I'm sorry. Are you okay miss?" said Sehun while helping the young woman to stand up. "I'm okay" and the young woman was shock after she got her head up. "Haera?" ask Sehun. The young woman was Haera. Haera starts to run away from him. He chase her and finally she got caught up by him. "Why are you running away from me? Are you hate me now?" said Sehun while panting hardly because he run too much. "It just.... just leave me alone, I've promise to myself not to see you anymore." said Haera while trying to escape from Sehun. Sehun hug Haera tightly. "Come with me my love, do you know i'm dying cause i miss you too much" "I miss you too Sehun, but we've promise not to see each other anymore right?" said Haera in sadly voice. "Come back to me, i need you" said Sehun in hope that Haera will apologize him. Haera just smile. Sehun take Haera to his home. Haera was shock from what she had just see. It's all their picture from their first dating until their last dating all over his house. "I never can forget you because of this, I do regret letting you that easy I was stupid that time. Please, forgive me and I promise I will take care of you forever. said Sehun while kneeling down infront of Haera. "Sehun, I forgive you but we can't be back together again. It just can't. I'm sorry" said Haera while running out from his house. Sehun try to chase her but Haera just to fast. 

To be continue...