Flashback

Its because I love you (The reason I am here sequel)

Although mid-term exam had ended, Yoon A still my tutor. Im really glad about that. Well, I pestered it about to her. I said I already aimed for staigt A.
Although she fails the exam because of me, she onlytold me to be morehardworking. As usual, we are studying in the hall.
"Now try this one" Yoon A took a step back for me to take another crack at the math problem. Well, I hate maths but inorder to meet her I have to. Right off the bat I started solving it wrong,
"Beep!"
She made a false buzzer sound to stop me from writing, I turned confused.
"Did I do it wrong?" I tilted his head when She nodded. Yoon A stood up again taking the marker from my hand only this time I purposelly didn't let the marker go. He hands were soft...ond warm. The two us stood holding opposite sides of the marker for a few seconds.


"I-..I want to do it just tell me what to do." I stuttered using my free hand to bring her hand down back to her side. Yoon A nodded silently and took a step back for me to do it myself. Yoon A gave me step by step instructions until I was finally able to solve it properly.
When I did her began to clap enthusiastically, he bowed as if I just finished a piano recital and received a standing ovation. She laughed, that made me laugh too.
"Thank you Yoon A, You just saved me from failing this class." I laughed Yoon A were going to respond she continued talking. "Why do you always do that?" Yoon A tilted her head unsure of what I was talking about.
"You hide behind your glasses...” I reached out grabbing the two sides of the frame on her glasses and slowly pulled them off. My hands were shaking. I dinnt know I am this cheesy. Once they were off I set them down on the table.


"That's better; people can actually see your face." I smiled. It was true she did enjoy hiding behind your thick rimmed glasses, it made her feel safe. Yoon A sighed a little flicking she bangs into her face to try hiding again

 

"Stop it~!" I whined brushing her bangs away from her face as he looked into her eyes.
"Y -...You have very pretty eyes Yoon A don't try to hide them..." I smiled as a blush grazed her cheeks. She looked cute.


“Don’t try to trick me!” She put her face away, avoiding My eye contact. I hurted. How many prove should I show her after four years?


“I’m not. I really meant it. I loved you since the day you entered my life, not the day Mr. Young Hwa assign you as my tutor, but since we were in the seventh grade, when you accidently switched your detergent with my coffee...the day I first saw you. You are not the ‘Ms. Nobody’ like Eunji said but you are the only one who does not notice that you are popular.” He held Yoon A hands in his.
“Please look at me in the eyes…”Yoon A turned her head around. As she was trying to look him in his eyes, I kisses her lips, and made her surprised.


“I…I can’t” she took her things and walked away, but she ended up fainting. I quickly took her to the doctor.

 

#

 

I was really surprised. Sad. Angry. Many feelings crushed into me, making me wanting to punch the walls that would only hurt my self. If only. If only I knew about her illness earlier...

But now all I can do is scream in my self, beating my own feelings to stop.

The girl that caught my eyes, since the past three years. The day I had been waiting since three years earlier, confessing to the girl I liked came to a bad dream. No. A bad dream that is actually a reality. If only I'm not a coward and confessed for the last Three years and nine month.

 

I looked at her pale face, her heart beat is beating slowly. I wish if she could live, with me like I had day dreamed before. I held her cold hands, hoping she would wake up right NOW.

 

"Mr. Lu, its time for her medicine..." The nurse surprised me. I excused myself. As I step outside, I saw a young lady rushing in, looking worried. Isn't it good to have someone to worry about you? Beside of peoples that is not related to you.

 

I over heard their conversation about there Was a boy ran carrying her panicky when she fainted between the nurse and the woman and looks like she is looking for 'the boy' (Literally, its me) so I decided to run away before the nurse points at me.

Yoon A I will wait you until you are awake.

Lu Han did not went home for days. But there is something he did not know.

#