Chapter 2

Tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~ I’m really sorry I updated this fanfic really late. And it took me almost 2 months to update the next chapter, I’m really busy with study and work and I just got a time to wrote and updated the fic today because I got a holidays for a week ^^.

 

And for the past 2 months I abandoned this fanfic, today’s I opened my account and I see a lot of people subscribing this story, and I’m really happy that all of you take interest for this fanfic. And I read all of your comments and I really want to say thank you so much for commenting <3

 

This time the chapter is more longer than before so I hope a lot of you will comment this chapter too ^^

 

Well, I will remind you that this fanfic taking place in the further when WINNER is disbanded, and when same- relationship has been accepted by South Korea society.

 

Enjoy Chapter 2~!^^

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

The next day Mino woke up later than usual. It was past lunch time already and he still in the bed rubbing his eyes not wanting to get up from the bed. He’s staring the ceiling after that, thinking what he should do for the next half day before the day end. He lazily searched for his phone in the night stand grabbing his phone and checking his phone for any messages or phone calls. None.

 

 

 

He sighed, lazily throwing his phone to his left and back staring at the white ceiling. He stared at the ceiling really long and if a stare can burn the ceiling, the ceiling will sure burn now.

 

 

 

After he had enough of staring the white ceiling, he decided to end his day working on a song. He get up walking to the bathroom to take a really long shower to clean his mind from all Jinwoo things that still on his mind since the moment he sleeps last night until he woke up this afternoon. But no matter how long he takes his times showering to clear his mind, all those memories never gone with the flow of water. It would never gone from his mind, from his heart. Never.

 

 

 

Of course it would never gone, I’m so stupid. Mino’s thought.

 

 

He finished his shower, walking to his walk-in closet with a towel around his waist, water still dripping from his hair. He’s not in his mood to wear something fancy and branded clothes today. He picks up a plain white t-shirt and dark blue jeans and a couple of little accessories like a ring or bracelet to complete his looks. He checked himself on a big-human-sized mirror. He looks fine, but the bag under his eyes can’t lie, he looks tired. Before walking out from his (own) walk-in closet he doesn’t forget to take his favorite snapback (a gift from Jinwoo).

 

 

 

He walked to the living room and found his soon to be wife is not there, so he walked to the kitchen and doesn’t find her too. Maybe she’s going to the nearby supermarket to buy a grocery.  Mino’s thought.

 

 

 

He went to the fridge and found a little purple note (Jinwoo’s favorite color).

“Mino, I’m really sorry but the manager suddenly called me and told me we have a sudden meeting. I’m sorry not making you a breakfast and leave alone, but doesn’t mean I don’t love you and I know you know that. Love~ ^^”

 

 

 

Mino sighed, this girl really have a sweet side of her just like Jinwoo.  Even their face is almost like a twin. But she’s different, no matter how sweet she is, no matter how Mino will always told his own heart that it’s the female version of Jinwoo, it’s different, because it was someone else not Jinwoo himself. He should have breakup with her but he just doesn’t have a heart to do so. Breaking up with her and seeing her crying and begging for him to tell it’s a lie later will be the same like watching Jinwoo crying and begging for him to told him it’s all a lie, and it’s just a joke that day he broke up with him.

 

 

 

And Mino will always have this one thing on his mind, if he never broke up with Jinwoo, Mino sure they would be the happiest couple in this country, in this earth, in this galaxy, in this universe.

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter