it, that's why

Black Market Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Even before I met him, I already knew well enough that my life was pretty ed up.
    How did I know this, you might ask? 
    Well, the answer is pretty ing simple.
    It all says it so in my job description: Baek Chan, male e, will do anything for money... ANYTHING!
    That's right, a e.
    Before I get started with my so-called love story, I think it would be a good idea for you to get to know my past...that is, if you believe that this is all fake, then go ahead... read on while sitting on your couch mindlessly munching on god-knows-what as you read with a detatched sense of interest.
     you if that's really what you do.
    While you were snacking, I was getting ... brutally.
    This all happened two years ago. For all I know, you weren't actually snacking, but rather having lovely consensual with that special someone.
    Again, you.

    Today was supposed to be like any other.
    I was supposed to return home while walking with my best friend in the whole world.
    I won't tell you his name, because that prick should just be some nameless grave somewhere. But, for the story's sake, We'll just call him F...why F? 
    Because him, that's why.
    As I was saying, the day was supposed to be just like any other day. 
                                        .....
    As I was walking on the sidewalk, I was momentarilly caught by surprise as a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter