On The Wall

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]On The Wall

"Close your eyes. I know you have a blindfold on but still..." Jackson trailed.

"Yes, my eyes is closed. And don't worry, I'm not taking the blindfold off," Youngji replied while holding onto his hands for guidance.

She could hear the sound of a door opening. It was a room that Jackson had forbid her from entering. He said that it was a present for her that he put in a lot of effort on. Youngji respected his wish and stayed away from that room even if it was bugging her. She felt him tug on her hands, pulling her into the room. He then proceeded to shut the door. Jackson made his way to where she stood and slowly untied the blindfold.

She felt the blindfold being pulled away and took the chance to open her eyes. What greeted her was astounding. She could see her reflection and Jackson's all around the room. It was a room full a mirrors. Literally. The walls were covered with mirrors. She could see herself and Jackson from all angles. For a moment, she felt like she was in a carnival in the room with the mirror illusions. She knew this present was unconventional but it was Jackson...

Jackson hugged her from the back.

"You like my present? I know it's different. I wanted it to be something different. I wanted to take you by surprise. And I did,"

"But...why a room full of mirrors? I just can't comprehend it. Is this suppose to signify anything?" Youngji questioned him curiously.

"I wanted you to see what I see."

"What do you mean by that? I really don't get you,"

"This mirror signifies how you look to me. You can see you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter