First time(s)

The Statement

 

 

One thing I notice is, he’s not good around kids. When Haru was there, he didn’t play with her like the others would and that one time when a fan of his came to him with her daughter, he didn’t know what to say to the kid when the kid greeted him. He just awkwardly pats his head. It’s cute to see how well he deals with people when working but when it comes to kids, he’s clueless.

 

“What are you doing tonight? I won’t be home again.”

“I’m just going to write about my latest trip on my blog.”

“Good. You won’t get bored. I might stay at the studio for two days. We were supposed to finish recording and editing this album last week but the CEO extended the deadline because we just finished the tour. Don’t wait up for me.”

“Don’t worry. I won’t”

 

And that’s how it always have been. I’ve never wait for him to come back home unless he said he’ll be home at a certain time. I myself are barely home most of the times. when he has tours, I’ll go on a trip to another country. If I’m back here, I’d be on a road trip to somewhere to take pictures or in a wedding as their photographer.

 

He drops me off at the apartment and drove away after giving me a quick goodbye kiss. Now I have to cook dinner for myself and sit in front of the laptop to write my latest journal about the trip to Morocco that I have just got back from. When I reach the apartment, I drop my backpack on the floor and went straight to the bathroom to shower before starting the night. I have so much to write about.

 

 

 

 

“How is she?”

“As always, tanned and smiling.”

“You know, I wonder. do you guys ever go out on dates?”

“We don’t date. Now stop asking and start singing.”

 

The elder is just able to shake his head, smiling to himself at the behaviour of his leader’s point of view in romance.

 

 

 

 

Three days had pass since you I got back from Morocco but it seems like I’ve lost track of time because this morning I woke up on the bed. From what I remember, I was choosing pictures of the Morocco trip to be posted for my blog. I don’t remember walking to the room or washing my cup that was filled with coffee. He must have come back last night. Even the table that I was doing my work on was clean.

 

“You’re up already.”

“Yeah. Have you submitted your album?”

“Yup. We finished it yesterday afternoon. Come out. I’ve bought breakfast for the both of us.”

 

He’s in simple clothes. I hope he’ll get some days off before their comeback. He looks tired.

 

 

 

 

“When is your comeback?”

“In six weeks. Are you going anywhere then?”

“No. I have a wedding to attend.”

“Good. Cause I need you to come to our comeback stage.”

“What?”

 

 

 

 

This is the first time ever I come to watch him perform. I don’t know why I’m here. He didn’t tell me why. I don’t really mind being there as long as no one would bash me after this. As I enter the hall of dressing rooms, I asked him If I could linger around the hall to see what it’s like here. There are artists walking by looking busy as ever. I knocked on a dressing room that has WINNER written on a paper taped to the door.

 

“Hello. Do you mind if I take some pictures here? I’m a writer and a photographer and I’m writing on what happens behind the stage.”

 

Looking at the pass I’m wearing, they let me do your work.

 

“So, you’re working with YG? Why haven’t I seen you before?”

“Oh, I work alone but my boyfriend is in YG he helped me get in.”

“I see… How come I’ve never seen you before?”

 

By now, I know that the man that asked me the questions is the group’s manager.

 

“We have not had time to introduce ourselves to our friends yet.”

“How long have you been dating him?”

“Three years actually.”

 

Before he could ask anymore question, I realise what time it is and I had to get back to my boyfriend so I thanked them and wish them all the best for their performance and album before leaving to my boyfriend and his group’s dressing room. On my way there, a few performers, rookies from what it seems, bowed to me and I of course bowed back. I know on the door with his group’s name on it and someone opens the door a little to peek outside.

 

“You’re here!”

 

I smile at him and bowed. He lets me in asking about how my trip was. I look around but I couldn’t see my boyfriend so I decided to sit and answer the question that his group member asked before. I was so into the story that I’m telling that I didn’t even realise my boyfriend is already sitting next to me with his hand around me.

 

“You’re here.”

“Yeah. We’re about to perform. Why don’t you come and watch us?”

 

I gave him a little nod and get up not forgetting to bring along my camera with me.

 

“I swear If I didn’t know who you are, I wouldn’t guess you’re his girlfriend. You guys don’t act like one at all.”

 

 

 

 

The stage ended and for the first time ever, I get to see how the show works. They had to do a lot of takes before performing live in front of the audience. I quickly go backstage to tell them their performance was good.

 

“That was awesome.”

“Thank you. I wish I had a girlfriend to say that to me every time I finish a performance.”

“You’ll find her sooner or later.”

 

Your boyfriend was the last person to walk down from the stage and you opened your arms for him. He gladly accepts your hug, burying his face at your neck.

 

“You’re sweaty.”

“Come. I want to introduce you to some people.”

 

The whole walk to where ever we are going, he had his hand around my shoulder which gained us a few glances from the people around. Apparently we are heading to a room which I think is the dining room.  When we reach the room, It was crowded with members of his and other groups. I recognise some of the faces. There’s 2NE1, Winner, B.A.P, 2AM, A Pink and some others I don’t. I also notice the Manager that I was talking to earlier. I guess he knows now who my boyfriend is.

 

“Hi guys!”

“Hyung! Congratulations on your comeback.”

 

By now most of the people in the room are wondering who the girl in G-Dragon’s arm is.

 

“I’d like you guys to meet the woman that I’m marrying by the end of the year.”

 

Everybody in the room was quiet by the shock. Even I am shocked by what he said.

 

“Are you saying that I’ll be married to you by the end of the year?”

“Are you saying that you don’t want to marry me?”

 

He looks back at me straight in the eyes with a small smile on his lips. He’s enjoying this. By now all the people in the room have their jaws open waiting for my answer.

 

“No, I am marrying you.”

“Good. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

We both smile at each other before turning to the others.

 

“Did he just proposed to her?”

“I think so.”

“They’re weird.”

 

And believe it or not, that was the first time we said those three words in the three years of us as a couple.

 

 

 

 

 

Lame. Heheh
Do comment on how lame it is. THANK YOU