FINAL

Ignorance
 
"aigo i dont feel like attending school anymore. i feel so sleepy during school time" you yawn. hoseok laughs and ruffle your hair. "why dont you feel like it when you have your boyfriend with you by your side?" he chuckles. "yah can you not be cheesy" you giggled and punch his arm playfully. "HOSEOK OPPAAAA!" a loud yell from behind disrupting your sweet morning moments with jung hoseok. you roll your eyes and scoff. you knew who it was and youre starting to get irritated. both hoseok and you look behind to see a beautiful girl with the same uniform as you, smiling sweetly while secretly smirking at you. kim jaekyung. the school's famous female student and the biggest in the school according to you. yes, she is a perfection to others. she has a long, straight brown hair, perfect skin complexion, "S" line body and not forgetting perfect bosoms and . but damn she likes to cling to your boyfriend when she knows that hoseok's dating you. youre still questioning yourself why she still chase your boyfriend around when theres alot of boys or probably the whole school population of boys have heart shapes on their eyes for her. but your boyfriend is oblivious of this situation.
 
"oh Jaekyung-ah! are you on your way to school too?" your boyfriend asked. she nodded cutely and walks close to him. you were eyeing on them and were praying secretly that the journey to your school would be fast since you dont want hoseok to have a long conversation with your enemy. hoseok doesnt even look at you or talk to you along the way to school but only talks to Jaekyung. you dont know why but you always hate hoseok for ignoring you whenever jaekyung is around both of you. if he remember everytime that he's taken, he wouldnt be having the whole conversation only to jaekyung and doesnt include you in.
 
you were eating lunch with hoseok while making jokes with each other. "hoseok can you not play with your food!" you scold him playfully when he slaps a nugget on your cheek. jaekyung was watching both of you all along while standing with her tray. she bites her lip and walks quickly to your table and sits beside hoseok. "Oppa i can sit beside you right? the boys are disturbing me too much" she pouts. you look away and eat your own food silently. "yes of course! aish why do they keep disturbing you?! from now on you can always sit with me and ~~~~! right, jagiya?" he looks at you sweetly. your eyes turned big while hearing what he said and frowns at him. **why is he being stupid seriously. this is trying to flirt with you cant you see?! and you ask her to sit with us from now on?! why cant you understand my feelings** you cursed in your thoughts.
 
"jagi?" he waved his hands infront of your face. you snapped back to reality and nods effortlessly. hoseok and jaekyung kept talking endlessly while you feel out of place. its like youre nobody and jaekyung's his girlfriend. hoseok seem like he doesnt notice anything. you cant take it anymore and gets up. "hoseok i have to go. i remembered that i didnt do my homework" you look away. he nodded and continue talking back to jaekyung.
 
you were out of focus during lessons. you kept thinking on how to make jaekyung dissapear or break the spell jaekyung did to hoseok. you just feel hurt over this. yes you can allow hoseok to be friends with jaekyung but he needs to know the limits. things are starting to get out of hand. everywhere, everytime you and hoseok are together alone, jaekyung will try to slip in between you guys and leave you alone. "~~~~? hello? earth to ~~~~?" your teacher calls out your name while smacking her ruler on her table. you jumped a little on your seat and nodded. your teacher squint her eyes and continue her lesson. you shake your head to let your thoughts go away and focus on the lesson.
 
exams are starting in a week and youre trying to get help in maths since youre weak at it. but thank God for letting you have a boyfriend who is freaking genius in maths or should i say.... all the subjects? you were trying a question that hoseok gave you while he uses his phone. suddenly, someone pulled out a chair beside hoseok. you look up and scoffs. "oppa im here! now lets get started on teaching me!" jaekyung laughed. at that moment, you feel like someone is stabbing a knife directly to your heart.
 
**so hoseok is teaching jaekyung without me knowing? i thought she's good in maths? what more does she want? cant she leave me and my boyfriend alone?!** you thought. you completed the question he gave you and waited for hoseok to finish his explaination to Jaekyung. you poke hoseok's arm and called him but he didnt budge from talking to Jaekyung. you waited again but Jaekyung keeps giving him questions. you started to feel impatient. you tapped his shoulder and make him turn to you. "~~~~ cant you wait ?! im teaching her cant you see? did you turn blind or what? wait for me to finish explaining to her and i'll go to you! try to gain some patience!" he shouted while frowning. you heaved a sigh and smacked your books shut.
 
"firstly, i told you to just teach me alone. and now youre bringing a new student without telling me first? and what did you say? i have no patience? hoseok i've been waiting for you for god knows how long! i poked you but you ignored it. i called your name but you didnt budge. and then i waited silently for you to finish explaining! if you dont want to teach me then tell me! i dont have to wait like a stupid fool for you to teach me! i can even hire a tutor!" you said in a high tone. you know youre in a library but you couldnt stand it anymore. you've been tolerating all this nonsense and you cant hold it back already. you put your books into your bag and walk out of the library. and guess what? your boyfriend didnt even chase you or even call you after that. thats how ignorant your boyfriend is.
 
day by day, you started to ignore him. hoseok didnt even make an effort to comfort you. you always see him with jaekyung. its like theyre in a relationship and not you. you waited for him to take the first move to talk to you but no. it didnt happen. so you tried to do the first move instead. hoseok was alone walking to his class after lunch. you look behind, right side, left side for any sight of Jaekyung then walk quickly to him. you tapped his shoulder and smiled awkwardly. "oh ~~~~. what are you trying to do huh?" he chuckled.
 
you blushed and tried to say something but got cut off by Jaekyung. "Oppa, we're having the same class now isnt it? lets not waste time and go for our next lesson" she cling her arm to his and walks ahead of him, dragging him. hoseok waved at you and start talking to Jaekyung while laughing. you look at both of them and scoffed.
 
the day has come. your 7th monthsary. you texted hoseok early in the morning to come to your house in the evening. youre sure he knows about today. you begin to decorate the house with balloons and streamers. you also drew your face and his on a big paper with the word "happy 7th monthsary!" on it. youre really good at art and you wanted to make it special by decorating your own banner. you hang it at the wall with ribbons on it. next, you cooked hoseok's favourite food and also baked a cake for him. time flies so fast and its almost time for hoseok to arrive. you lit up candles around your house and dressed up nicely for him. you sat on the sofa while looking at the hard work you had put in. you waited for him while watching tv.
 
one hour has passed... two hours.... now its almost midnight. your boyfriend still hasnt come. you called him, texted him but he didnt reply. you look at the decorations and sighs deeply. you get up from the sofa and blew out the candles. you took down the banner and put all your dishes and cake into the dustbin. tears starts to form. you didnt expect him to treat you this way. you woke up way too early to prepare for this special day and he just had to ruin it. the whole night you didnt sleep because youre still waiting for him. you sat on the sofa again with your legs close to your chest. the sun has come out, it was already a brand new day.
 
suddenly, you heard someone unlocking the password to your apartment but you still didnt budge from your position. hoseok opened the door and runs to you. he was shocked to look at you. he took a look at your house and felt guilty. the banner that you drew were on the floor. he look at the candles that were designed around your house. he goes to the kitchen to see wasted and untouched food in the dustbin. he walks slowly to you and your hair but you slapped his hand away. "j-jagi im sorry. i forget about yesterday. it was unintentional i swe--" "unintentional?" you cut him off and turned to him while glaring. you get up and slapped him hard.
 
"unintentional you say? dont talk bull with me hoseok! you think im a this whole time isnt it?! " you shouted. he stares at you straight in the eyes as he saw tears forming and threatening to fall to your cheeks. "i've got enough of your nonsense hoseok! i seriously got enough of it! how can you forget about yesterday? do you know how much energy and time i put in for you?! i woke up early to decorate and cook for you! and you have the guts to say you forget?!" you sniffled and wipe your tears. he tries to come close to you but you moved away from him. "get out hoseok. get out" you look away. he sighs and walks out of your house. you look at the door and cry. "you've changed jung hoseok. its like i didnt know you anymore" you whispered.
 
you walked along the school hallway emotionlessly to your locker. you opened it up to see a small pink box with a ribbon on it. you frowned and opened it up. a beautiful necklace with a crown charm shines brightly infront of you. you touched it and smiled. you look at the side of your locker to see a heart shape sticky note. you take it off and reads it. **im really sorry for that day and i hope you like your belated monthsary gift. a crown charm you might wonder? well its because youre my princess that controls my heart** you giggled at the note and blushed. you look at the necklace and wore it. you went to your class with a bright smile, waiting for break so that you can meet hoseok.
 
the school bell rang and you quickly get up to pack your bag. you got out to hoseok's class but he isnt there. you frowned. you look everywhere for him but theres no sight of him. you walk along the classroom and stops suddenly. your heart starts to beat fast. you heard his voice and also jaekyung's from an empty classroom. you went to the direction and got a shock of your life. your boyfriend... is having a passionate makeout with your enemy, kim jaekyung. tears were rolling down your cheek uncontrollably. you took a step forward. "so this is what you guys have been doing behind my back?" you spoke out.
 
they stopped in an instant and look at you shocked. your eyes were glaring at hoseok. "~~~~ lis--" "what? what do you want me to listen after what i've seen?" you cut him off. you tore your gaze away from hoseok and look at jaekyung. "you . you didnt wanna give up on him huh? FINE BY ME THEN. YOU CAN HAVE HIM ALL BY YOURSELF NOW" you screamed and walk away from the scene. you wiped your tears using your hands. how can he do this to you. giving you some hope then crush it after that? this time, you aint gonna give in again anymore. youre seriously done with this .
 
"~~~~! ~~~~ wait for me!" hoseok grabbed your hand tightly. you turned to look at him and tries to let go of your arm. "what now?! youre gonna say sorry and do it again? if you want jaekyung then you should've told me! you shouldnt have lead me on hoseok! youre trying to make me like a pathetic isnt it?" you frowned. "~~~~, its not what you think. i didnt cheat on you with Jaekyung!" he explained desperately.
 
"BULL!" you screamed. "you want me to believe all your lies? i've got enough of you! im tired hoseok. tired of giving in and eating all your lies. we're over" you look away. his frowns and hold your shoulders. "you arent kidding now right ~~~~? you cant do this to me" he shake your shoulders. you let out a sigh and push his hands away. you look at him one last time and walk away. now he can do anything he want. Jaekyung can have him all she want. youre gonna start to move on and let them be.
 
tumblr_ndwlhdE8ts1rj3x1bo5_r2_250.gif
 
the end hehe >< hope you guys like the oneshot omg ;; sorry for using extremely vulgar language at the end ahah i was too emotional while writing this ><