Chapter 5

Finding Miss Perfect

“The girl that messed up my whole life… You will pay… Im Yoon Ah…” the man said as he crumpled the newspaper wherein Yoona was in the main page.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


     “So how are you going to explain this? Im Yoona, the heiress of Im Company is dating a beggar?” Yoona’s father said mad. Yoona just laughed at it. He might be a real terror but she knew that he wasn’t really mad and just worried for her. “Don’t laugh! How are you going to manage our business if you are like that? Are you insane?”

     Yoona stood up from the couch and smiled at her father, “Dad, I have to go now. Actually that beggar is not my boyfriend yet! But he is cute, right? Bye!” she said as she went out from his office.

      “Sir…”

     “Another letter?” Mr. Im asked. His assistant nodded as he handed Mr. Im the letter. Mr. Im read the letter and stared at it really mad.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


To: Mr. Im
      You really don’t want to see your daughter alive huh?
From: C


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


     “Sir, I already hired another investigator.”  His assistant said and he just nodded. Actually, Mr. Im keeps on receiving such letter one year ago from the same person. They already hired too many famous investigators but the result was always negative.

     “Don’t let Yoona out of your sight!” he said and his assistant nodded.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


But who were trying to kill Yoona? Or if that man really want to kill Yoona.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


     “I don’t know how he found out where I’m staying.” Yoona pouted as she sat on the couch.

     Jessica laughed as she reads the newspaper wherein Yoona and Siwon was in the front page, “The heiress of Im Company is dating a mysterious guy! I really love this article! Oh! Wait! Im Yoona, the only heiress of Im Company is dating a mysterious guy and based on the look, the guys seems not wealthy…. Seriously, are you dating him?”

     Yoona stole the newspaper from Jessica’s hands and crumpled it. Jessica sent her icy glare and laughed.  Yoona rolled her eyes as she stared at Jessica.

     “I'm not dating him! That picture was taken during Hyunnie and Kyunhyun oppa's engagement day! That is nothing but a simple conversation with a friend!" Jessica just laughed at her. "Okay, go ahead and laugh. I’m actually planning to post your photo with Lee Donghae on the internet with a title, Jessica Jung Sooyeon the famous model and daughter of Jung Company is currently crazy for a hotel staff. I wonder how auntie and uncle will react if they saw that on the news.”  Yoona smirked.

     “Yah! Stop with that dream Yoong!” Jessica said annoyed. Jessica almost hit Yoona when her phone suddenly rings. “You are lucky!” she said as she answer and phone while Yoona laughed hard at her.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jessica: “Hello?”
????: “Miss Jessica Jung Sooyeon, do you remember me?”
Jessica: “Who are you?”
????: “It’s been a long time. You and your friends should better be ready.”
Jessica: “YAH! WHO ARE YOU?”


      Yoona went to the kitchen as Jessica talks to the unknown caller. Suddenly, Yoona noticed Jessica was already shouting on her phone. She get Jessica’s phone and throw it away.

     “Who was that?” She asked worriedly. Jessica didn’t answer as she was really scared and nervous.  “Unnie! Are you okay?” Jessica stared at her scared.

     “Yoong…” she muttered. “He is back.” Jessica softly said with a scared tone. Yoona rolled her eyes. She was about to ask her who was that guy when Jessica suddenly fainted.

     “Jess! Unnie!” Yoona had started to panic.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


     “Hae! What happened to your rich fangirl?” Leeteuk asked as he saw Donghae walking back to the hotel. Donghae sent him death glare. “What? Right! Famous fangirl!” Donghae sent him another death glare. Instead of answering Leeteuk, he ignored him and walk inside the hotel.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Who was the one who called Jessica? Is it the same person as the one trying to kill Yoona? Or they are totally different…


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


     Yoona sat at bench near the hospital, she was still thinking of the person Jessica was talking about before she fainted.

     “Ms. Im!” someone suddenly tapped her shoulder and she gasped surprised.

She turned to that person and she smiled after she saw his angelic face, “Siwon sshi you scared me!”

     “Donghae told me to come. Urgh! That guy, he likes your friend but he is just keeping it!” Siwon said as he sat next to her. Yoona smiled as she stared at Siwon’s face.

     “Siwon sshi, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me Ms. Im? That was really formal. Call me Yoona.” She smiled. For some minutes of talking to Siwon, Yoona completely forgot everything that had just happened. It was like Siwon made her to forget and made her heart and mind calm.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


     “Why are you here?” Jessica asked.

     “You and your friends have a debt on me. Remember that?” Jessica closed her eyes. She was really scared that time, seeing the face of the guy she haven’t saw for a long time made her really scared and nervous.

     “I thought you already….”

     “Die?” The guy laughed evilly as he went closer to Jessica’s bed. “Do you know how much debt you and your friends have to pay?” Jessica tried not to look at the guy’s eyes.

     “We didn’t do that on purpose! Go away!” Jessica coldly said. The guy leaned closer to her and made her face him.

     “Look at me Sooyeon! LOOK AT ME!” Jessica was shock and tried to close her eyes.  “All of this misfortunes happened after I met you and your friends, especially, you and Yoona! Didn’t you feel a little sadness when the news broke out saying I die? You didn’t, right? You didn’t because you want me die!”

     “YAH! GO AWAY! GO AWAY!” Jessica screamed and suddenly fell on the bed.

     After a few hours, Jessica already woke up. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Donghae. She smiled as she saw how cute Donghae was when sleeping. Suddenly, she remembered what had just happened few hours ago.

     “Oh! Unnie! You are already awake!” Yoona greeted her with a huge smile. Jessica stared at her coldly.

     “Yoong… He is back…” she muttered. Yoona rolled her eyes.

     “Ah! Finally! She is awake! I have to go now!” Donghae said as he yawned. Jessica sent him icy glare and made him shut up.

     “Donghae oppa, do you want to eat?” Jessica cutely said. Donghae just nodded. “Yoong, will you go out with Siwon oppa and buy us food? You know, I can’t go outside now and there is no one here.”

     “Yah! Unnie, no one ever dare to ask me to buy foods!” Yoona said.

     “Yoong… Do you want me to call the other girls and make them worried?” Jessica asked cutely as she winked.

     “Fine!” Yoona sighed and went out from her room, followed by Siwon. Jessica smiled evilly at Donghae. He looked around the room and frowned.

     “Oppa! You know I like you… Jessica Jung Sooyeon always gets what she wants. Do you know that?” Jessica cutely smiled at him.

     “I have to…” Jessica cut his words by holding his wrist tight.

     “I told you. I always get what I want! And I want you to marry me! Yah! Lee Donghae marry me!” Donghae was shocked with what Jessica had said. He honestly didn’t see any girl as much as progressive as Jessica.

     “Why would I? You should court me first!” Donghae joked. He just planned to make Jessica changed her mind but he was wrong… Jessica smiled at him.

     “Why do I have to court you? Whether you like it or not! You will be my husband and you will marry me!” Jessica used her aegyo. Donghae just stared at her.

     “Why is this girl so stupid? Didn’t she see that I don’t like her? Oh well… I don’t care she is rich, famous, and beautiful. I could use her to escape from this kind of life.” Donghae thought to himself as he stared at her eyes. “But… But I can’t… She is too nice to me. I can’t do that to her.”

     “Oppa… Please…” she used her puppy eyes and that made Donghae blushed.

     “Court me first.” He said and Jessica suddenly hugged him tight.


     “Okay, I will!” she said as she broke the hugged and smiled at him. Donghae just sighed.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


      Siwon and Yoona are walking on the streets to see if there are any foods that they can bring back to the hospital and eat. Siwon stopped on one of the restaurant and stared at the displayed menu. Yoona noticed it and smiled.

     “I thought Choi Siwon doesn’t crave for anything except work?” Yoona joked. Siwon turned to her and smiled.

     “Actually, since I was young I ‘am dreaming to eat something at this restaurant. I even asked my mother to buy me something from here but she didn’t. She never did.” Siwon said and Yoona nodded. “Let’s go now!” Siwon said as he started to walk but Yoona stopped him by holding his wrist. Siwon face her.

     “Remember, you treat me one time? I think I should treat you back. Let’s go inside.” Yoona said as she pulled Siwon inside the fancy restaurant.

     Inside the restaurant, Siwon keeps looking around and amazed of how elegant the restaurant is. On the other hand, Yoona keeps staring at him.

     “Why is this guy so cute? The first time I’ve met him, he already catch my eyes. This thing never happened to me, even when I first met Kibum oppa. Aigoo~! Yoona you can’t be…” Yoona thought to herself.

     “Sir, Ma’am, may we take your order please?” the waiter asked. Siwon suddenly smiled as he forgot to look at the menu.

     “All of popular foods you got here!” Yoona suddenly said and Siwon widened his eyes.

     “Okay, ma’am.” The waiter said as he walked away from them.

     “Isn’t that too many?” Siwon asked.

Yoona smiled at him, “It’s okay. By the way, oppa where is your mother?”

     Siwon suddenly felt a little ache with Yoona’s words. But instead he just smiled and started to looked around again. Yoona, on the other side, just stared at him curiously.

    “My mother died when I was young. It was a long story and it would take years and years to finish.” He answered as he continues to look around. Yoona smiled.

     “I’m willing to listen…” she said and Siwon turned to her. He smiled at her and about to say something when Yoona’s phone suddenly rings. “Oh! Wait, I think I received a text message. I’ll read this first.”


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello, Yoona. Miss me? Don’t worry you will see me soon. By the way, I will make your friend Sooyeon suffer first then you will be the next…


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


     Yoona suddenly felt really nervous after reading the text. She texted back the unknown person but she didn’t received any reply. She tried to dial his number but the phone was already cannot be reached.

     “Are you okay, Yoona?” Siwon asked as he noticed that she was nervous. Yoona smiled and nodded. Siwon told her the whole story of his life while they are eating. Until they reach the biggest part of it, her mother’s last words for him… “My mother told me to find Miss Perfect.” Siwon smiled a bit. “But I think there is no Miss Perfect. Because there is no perfect person…”

     “But I think your mother is not talking about Miss Perfect literally. “ Yoona smiled and Siwon stared at her doe eyes.

     “Maybe Ms. Jung and Donghae are already waiting for us. Let’s go.” Siwon smiled and Yoona laughed. Hearing Ms. Jung from Siwon’s mouth made her laugh like an alligator.

     “Call her Jeshikka. She would totally love it!” she smirked and Siwon just rolled his eyes.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all of those who voted to continue this fic. I deleted the old Chapter 5 to 7. Thank you so much again !!!