Chapter 2

Finding Miss Perfect

 

Yoona: "Unnie ah~! I told you! Stop bothering my happy times!"

Yuri: "Im Yoona! Why are you like that? Aren't you excited to see your mother and father?"

Yoona: "How did you know that? Of course I don't miss them because I always had a picture of them on my wallet!"

Yuri: "Yah! You are getting on my nerves! Go back now!"

Yoona: "Unnie? Hello? Hello? Yuri ah~!"

Yuri: "Yah! That trick will never work again!"

Yoona: "Huh? Did you say something?" I can't hear you!"

Yuri: "Im Yoona! You are so gonna die when I found you!"

Yoona: "Aish! I can't hear you! Maybe the signal here is bad! Anyways, Goodbye!"

 

     Yoona ended the call and laughed so hard. "Yoona! You are so good! I might as well audition for a talent search!" Yoona mumbled and laughed again. Yoona stood up from her bed and she remember Siwon. "That pretty boy... What's his name, by the way?" she asked herself. She hit her forehead and sighed. "I should asked his name... Wait! There is nothing tht Im Yoona can't do!" she said as she hurriedly prepare herself on meeting him again.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Yoona was smiling so brightly until she reached the front desk and saw a girl. The girl smiled at her and she smiled a bit.

 

     "Who are you?" Yoona asked, arrogantly. The girl raised her eyebrow but tried to smile.

 

     "I'm Kim Taeyeon at your service ma'am!" Taeyeon politely answered. Yoona glared at her.

 

     "Ah! So you are a delivery girl? Or a pick up girl?" Yoona asked bluntly. Taeyeon almost reached her temper but tried to smile again.

 

     "I'm the receptionist, ma'am..." she answered and Yoona nodded.

 

     "Ah! Okay. By the way, where is the pretty boy here yesterday?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

     "Pretty Boy?" Taeyeon asked again and Yoona nodded. Taeyeon suddenly remembered Siwon. "Ah! Choi Siwon!"

 

     "So, his name is Choi Siwon?" Yoona thought to herself and smiled at Taeyeon. "Where is he?"

 

     "I'm sorry ma'am but Siwon took a day off today." Taeyeon smiled. Yoona's face suddenly darkened and turned her back on Taeyeon.

 

     "Im Yoona! Maybe tomorrow!" she thought to herself. She was about to go but she changed her mind and went back to the front desk. Taeyeon took a deep breath after she saw her coming back and tried to smile as wide as she can.

 

     "Yes, ma'am? Do you need something?" she asked Yoona.

 

     "Uhm... By any chance where is he right now?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon rolled her eyes again.

 

     "That thing is privacy invading, ma'am. I'm sorry." Taeyeon answered and Yoona looked around and secretly gave her money.

 

     "Just tell me where is he." she smiled and Taeyeon get the money and gave her the exact address where Siwon is.

 

     "Ma'am, Siwon oppa is a extra for a drama today. You can look for him on the set but I doubt you can talk to him. The director is scary!" Taeyeon warned her. Yoona smiled and hurriedly went out from the hotel.

 

     "Aigoo! Rich people doesn't care about money!" Taeyeon sighed as she counted the money Yoona gave to her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     Yoona reached the location of the set where Siwon is. She spotted Siwon first and smiled widely.

 

     "That pretty boy!" Yoona shook her head and stared at him. "He is so masculine... He is handsome... His smile and those dimples are like heaven. Too bad he is not rich." she thought to herself as she went to him. Siwon widened his eyes with a shocked on his face to see her.

 

     "What are you doing in here?" he asked her. Yoona smiled.

 

     "I'm here for you oppa!" she answered.

 

     "Choi! Your scene!" the director called him.

 

     "I'm coming!" Siwon shouted and turned to Yoona. "Stay here! Okay? I'll talk to you later!" Yoona nodded. Siwon started his scene while Yoona keeps staring at him. She saw a blood coming from Siwon's nose and she started to panic.

 

     "Oh my gosh! Oppa!" Yoona said disturbing the filming. Siwon can't find a words to say. Yoona went to the director and slapped the face.

 

     "Yah! What are you doing?" the director angrily asked her.

 

     "What am I doing? What are doing to my oppa? Look at the blood on his nose!" Yoona yelled at the director. Siwon hurriedly went to her to stop her but no one can stop her. "Yah! Oppa! Why are you like that? There's a blood on your nose! And yet, you didn't even asked him to stop filming!"

 

     "Aish! Choi Siwon! Who is that brat girl?" the director asked. Siwon smiled because he also don't know her. He only knew her name.

 

     "I' AM IM YOONA! THE ONE AND ONLY HEIRESS OF IM GROUP OF COMPANY!" Yoona yelled and the director together with Siwon and the rest widened their eyes.

 

     "You are the daughter of Mr. Im?" the director asked and she glared at him. "Choi Siwon! You are fired! Go away now!" Siwon widened his eyes while Yoona smiled.

 

     "Why? I'm not related to her!" Siwon said but the director returned back on filming. Yoona smiled and Siwon stared at her.

 

     "Oppa ah~~ Let's talk!" Yoona said as he dragged Siwon.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     "Oppa ah~~ Are you mad at me?" Yoona innocently asked him.

 

     "It's okay! Damn that fake blood on my nose, making a girl panic!" Siwon sighed and Yoona widened her eyes.

 

     "That was a fake blood?" she asked and he nodded. "Oh my gosh! I'm really sorry!"

 

     "That's okay. You only make me fired." he smiled as he stared at Yoona's doe eyes.

 

     "You already have a work. Why do you need to work for others?" she asked.

 

     "I'm working to earn money! I want to live well too!" Siwon answered. Yoona smiled at him.

 

     "I felt really sorry..." Yoona said as she handed him some money again. Siwon handed her back the money and smiled. "That was my fault! And this is the least thing I can do for you..."

 

     "Don't worry... I'm going to find another job. I don't need your money." he smiled a bit and Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

     "Oppa... Please accept this. I felt really sorry..." she said.

 

     "I will be mad at you if you insist that money! And by the way, I don't even know you!" Siwon said.

 

     "I'm Im Yoona! I'm rich! You already know that, right?" Siwon nodded. "Then... You already know me!" Yoona smiled again.

 

     "Huh? That's it?" Siwon chuckled and Yoona nodded. "Then, do you know me?"

 

     "Yup! You are Choi Siwon! The receptionist guy, the pretty boy, and uhm... The totally hot boy!" Yoona giggled and Siwon smiled at her.

 

     "Stupid girl! You don't know the world that much!" Siwon mumbled.

 

     "What did you just said?" Yoona stared at him.

 

     "Nothing. Uh! I'm hungry! Let's go eat some foods." Siwon said as he dragged Yoona on a nameless restaurant.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     "We'll going to eat naeng myun." Siwon ordered and the lady nodded. Yoona looked around and stared at the people eating. "Yoona? Is there any problem?"

 

     "Oppa. I'll treat you! Let's get out from here!" she said but Siwon just only laughed at her.

 

     "You don't eat on a nameless restaurant?" Siwon asked her and she nodded. "Fine. Then... Don't eat anything!"

 

     "Oppa ah~~! How can those people eat like that? Eww! This restaurant is dirty!" Yoona whispered as she pointed the other people inside.

 

     "Don't judge them! This is how we, people who only have few budget for foods, do eat!" Siwon said. Yoona stared at him. And the lady served them the food.

 

     "Enjoy your food!" The lady gratefully said.

 

     "Thank you, madam!" Siwon smiled and the lady left them. yoona just stared at her food while Siwon started eating.

 

     "What's on this." Yoona said as she stared at her food closely. Siwon noticed her and smiled.

 

     "You don't want to eat? I'll eat those!" he said and Yoona smiled. "That food will not going to kill you!" Siwon joked and Yoona sent him a death glance. "Go and eat it! Aish!" Siwon sighed and Yoona started to eat. Siwon smiled at her and she smiled back.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for subscribing and commenting! I really appreciate those..