The Day You Lie to me

Good Bye My Love

A black iphone 5s ringing vigerously on the couch.Nobody dare to touch the phone.The atmosphere turn awkward for awhile.Ten pairs of eyes stucked at  the sight.

Two boys sitting on the couch intimately.The elder man's bare chest on the maknae while his hand on the face.

"This totally wrong.I never thought you guys in this kind relationship." Xiumin broke the silence.

Suddenly two boys cheer from behind.

"Finally! Welcome to the club." Baekhyun and Chanyeol approach them.They open their arm for a hug but stop upon noticing the dagger glares from the rest.

"What's going on with kids nowday?" Suho shook his head in disproval.Then mumble something about getting this boys a blind date.

Kai laughing hesteriacally at the back.Sehun send him a deadth glare.Kai just stuck his tongue teasingly.

"Kris ge,can we be third one?" Tao turn to look at his friend expression.Kris just dumbfoundedly stare at his friend.

"You're lame.Yixing ge,would you be my sunshine?" Tao blink innocently at Lay.Lay smirk then hug Chen who stand beside him.

"You're cheating infront of me!" Tao fake crying on Kris shoulder.Without noticing the Tao evil grin,Kris patted Tao back to coax him which make Tao sob become louder.

"Not Kris too." Suho let out a heavy sigh before turn back to the lovey dovey couple.

"So,mind to explain Oh Sehun, Luhan?" Suho stand with crossing hand.

"Just mind your own bussines." Sehun coldly utter before walk away.

"What about you?"

No respond from the maknae.

---------------

I hate to think about this.Our situation are so complicated.I do love her but in the same time,Luhan face keep appear in my mind.Everytime I saw him,I feel ease.His touch is miracle.Every pain just vanished when his near me.I feel the love in my heart spreading day by day.

Suddenly my phone ringing with I Love You by Akdong Musician.

*Heavy sigh

"Just answer.It's been a month you tried to reject her call." A figure appear from the doorway.

Sehun just stare at the phone.Slowly his hand reach the black iphone 5s and slide it.

"Oh Sehun" That's the only word that escape from her lips.The way she pronounce it feel so different.My throat totally dry.My voice seem to fade away.

"I.Miss.You" The words is a big rock on his head.

"I'm sorry,I have urgent things to do." Just with that I ended the call.

"You should better said other things.She might think bad about you." A pair of hand wrap Sehun waist from behind.Sehun close his eyes to calm himself.

"I feel guilty." Sehun turn his face to the older.

"Love is universal..not exception,either me or you.We both can't stop this feeling." Luhan voice crack after a long silence.

"I wish she understand"


So what do you think about this chapter?

This story will maybe (maybe) will be a long chapter.So,it's not gonna be one shot.At first I just want to make a oneshot story but i think two chapter are not enough.Anyway,enjoy the hunhan moment.

Thank you for reading ,subscribing and comment. I love you!