Hyung

Fruit Kiss

image

 

"hyung, please be careful.” Namjoon pleaded, holding the ladder steady as Suga took some of the fans photos that had been sent to them and hung them up on some nails.

“Aigoo, Namjoonie I’m alright.” He said laughing, he leaned back a little holding onto the ladder. “Is it straight?”

“Neh, it looks good.” V said grinning, he looked back down at the fan letters he was separating into piles.  “Good.” Suga hurried down the ladder and threw his hands up admiring his work.

“Hyyuunngg! Lets go to the store.” Namjoon said suddenly, grabbing onto Suga’s hand

“You guys should go, we do need some things.” Jin suggested grinning, he knew that Namjoon wanted to hang out with Suga by himself because they had been close before debut but now didn’t have a lot of time to hang out by themselves.

“alright sounds good.” Suga said grinning, Namjoon grabbed his hand and started dragging him out of the dorm.

“Hurry hyung.” Namjoon begged, he just wanted to get away from the others and turned back to wave at Jin who was watching from the window. Jin gave him a thumbs up smiling, and shut the curtain turning back to the others.

“yah, whats the hurry?” Suga asked curiously, a huge smile on his face as he let Namjoon drag him around.

“I just want to spend some time with you, we were really close when we were training but since we’ve debuted we haven’t really been able to hang out with just the two of us.” Namjoon explained flushing slightly, he adored Suga maybe even had a crush on him. Suga glanced at Namjoon and grinned slightly, it was very rare to see Namjoon embarrassed about anything, he threw his arm over the younger boys shoulder.

“alright, where should we go?” Suga stopped walking and looked around wondering what they could do.

“Well, we could go to the Han River and play!” Namjoon suggested his eyes lighting up with excitement, Suga laughed softly and grabbed his hand.

“Come on, lets go grab some snacks then we can go.” Namjoon let Suga lead him along to a store.

 

“Hyung, what do you think their doing?” Jungkook asked curiously, he had just gotten out of the shower and shook his head letting the water fall everywhere.

“Yah! Jungkook-ah!” Jin protested wiping his face, Jungkook laughed softly batting his eyes innocently.

“Neh?” he murmured,  Jin just sighed grabbing a dish towel from the drawer and began drying Jungkook’s hair.

“Aigoo, such a baby.” Jin cooed, Jungkook whined at being called a baby and the others watching from the living room laughed softly.

“Hyuunng.” He whined, Jin wrapped the towel around Jungkook’s neck and pulled him down planting a kiss on his cheek. “EEEEWWWW”

“Go get dressed for bed.”  Jin ordered, shoving him gently towards the hallway while Jungkook frantically rubbed at his face.

“What did I do in my past life to deserve this?!” the youngest demanded glaring up at the ceiling.

“Aigoo.” Jimin laughed following the younger boy into their room to some more.

 

“Does it taste good?” Suga asked curiously, they had grabbed some oranges and other fruits and were sitting on the grass eating and drinking some water.

“Neh, thanks hyung.” Namjoon murmured, he peeled one of the oranges and held out a piece. Suga surprised him by taking the piece offered with his teeth and not his hand.

“This is good but oo  sour.” Suga laughed wrinkling his nose, Namjoon stared at his hyung he looked so adorable making that face.

“Hyung….do you like someone right now?” Namjoon asked curiously laying back in the grass hands behind his head eyes closed waiting nervously for the answer.

“Neh.” Was the reply, Namjoon opened his eyes slightly and looked over to see Suga laying down as well.

“Who is it…Secret Sunbae-nim, Dal Shabet Sunbae-nim?” Namjoon asked curiously, Suga laughed softly and his side to look at him but before he had looked around to make sure no one was around.

“I never said it’s a girl that I like.” Suga stated softly, if Namjoon had been drinking anything or eating at that moment he was sure he would have choked.

“Hyung!” he exclaimed his face flushing slightly, he looked away quickly not wanting Suga to see the curious look in his eyes.

“Aha I’m just teasing.” Suga murmured, Namjoon let out the breath he had been holding and closed his eyes.

“Ah hyung.” He laughed but it was a forced laugh, it had been so lojust the two of them and he knew that the feelings he had for his hyung was more than just friendship.

“Namjoon-ah…do you like someone right now?” Suga asked curiously, unknown to Namjoon he had scooted a little closer.

“Neh, I mean I guess its more like a one-sided crush.” The younger boy mumbled, but he smiled thinking that since he knew Suga didn’t like guys he would be able to get over it without damaging their relationship.

“Ah, is she a noona?” Suga asked curiously, Namjoon chuckled shaking his head.

“Aniyo,” he glanced at Suga and jumped back in surprise at how close the other boy was. “Hyung.”

“Aigoo, your not telling me the truth are you? Who do you have a crush on?” Suga demanded, Namjoon chuckled and sat up trying to scoot away from Suga who just scooted along with him.

“Ah Hyyuunng…it’s a secret.” Namjoon was unprepared for the sudden attack as Suga tackled him down to the grass grinning pinning his arms to the ground.

“Should we play a game?” Suga asked curiously sitting up on Namjoon’s stomach, the younger boy groaned in protest.

“What have you been eating?” Namjoon chuckled, he watched confused while Suga unpeeled an orange and leaned down slightly.

“Fruit kiss.” He chuckled, Namjoon stared at him confused his eyes widening as Suga put the end of the slice in his mouth and leaned down.

“Hyung.” Namjoon chuckled, Suga waited impatiently. Namjoon sighed and reluctantly opened his mouth biting the other end he really hoped no one was around.

Suga was the first to move, biting the orange until their lips were almost touching, Namjoon had his eyes closed tightly hoping Suga couldn’t feel his heart beating frantically.

“I like you too Namjoon-ah.” Suga whispered, Namjoon’s eyes snapped open surprised only to close again when Suga pressed his lips against his.