Happy End

He She Us

     She walking back from her school when suddenly someone hit on the back of her head and she can’t seem to know what happen next.

“Hey, wake up.” A man voice awakes her.

     Once she opens her eyes, she sees a few big build mans around her.

“Ah- ahjusshi, what are you doing? Wh- where am I? Wh- why I’m here?”

     The man who seems to be the leader of the group said, “Let’s call your family.”

“No. Please, don’t do this. Just tell me what you want.”

“We need money. Don’t you want to stay alive? Let’s call your family, get money, and you can stay alive. Deal?”

“Ah- Ahjusshi, I have no family.”

     He smirk again, “Please don’t lies, sweetie. I don’t want to use my knife.”

     A man checks her phone, “Hyungnim, this girl really doesn’t have family.”

     The leader surprised, “Then we don’t have any choice to-“

“Wait. There someone name Junmyeon oppa.” the man who checking her phone said.

“You have an oppa yet you lie?!” the leader said and slap her.

“Ah… That’s not my oppa! That’s my boy..friend.”

“Well… Well… It’s not a bad idea to call him huh?” and the leader push the call button.

“Aniya!” she was too late.

-On the phone-

“Hana ah, where are you?” a boy voice.

     The man already seals .

“Hmmmm… Hmmmm… Mmmmm…!”

“Is this Junmyeon oppa?” the leader asks.

“Who is this?”

“Well… If you send 10 000 000 ₩, we will let your girlfriend go. We will message the address. Let’s meet there. Come alone if you don’t want your lovely girlfriend to have knife in her stomach.”

-Off the phone-

     She was brought to a wide area and wait there with a guard by two men.

“Jung Hana! Where is-  Hana ah!” Junmyeon tries to come near.

“Woah… Woah… Boy, relax. We will let her go. Just hand us the money,” the leader point at the bag.

“Let her go first,” Junmyeon open the bag and show the money, “here. The money you want. Let her go.”

“Well…,” the leader looks at his men and nods. They let her go and push her to your boyfriend.

“Hana ah…,” he caught her.

     Suddenly,

“We have control this area. Don’t move. Put all your weapons down!” the police warn.

“Aishhh! Yahhhhh!” the leader walk while pointing his knife at Junmyeon.

“Oppa!” she push him aside and, “ah… agh…,” she fall down by the stab.

“HANA! JUNG HANA! Hana ah…,” Junmyeon put her head on his lap.

“Hyung!” other members of Junmyeon come and shock.

     The gangsters have already caught by polices and she take into the ambulance.

     While try to breathe properly, “Oppa… your money…”

“Don’t talk. Don’t worry about that. Just endure a bit. Don’t leave me,” Junmyeon said, holding her hand tightly and crying.

     She smiles, “don’t cry. I… won’t leave you…”

     The ambulance finally arrives at the hospital.

     She was brought to emergency hall and getting treated. Junmyeon waits outside when s come.

     She is done with the treatment and Junmyeon can go in.

“Hana ah…,” he look at her.

“Hey… Don’t cry anymore. I’m okay.”

“You awake?”

“Your fault.”

“Mianhae.”

“Don’t be, oppa. It’s relieved that you are save and didn’t hurt.”

“But you are. Don’t do things like that again. Got it?”

     She just nods and he hugs her.

“I love you.” “Nado.”

---The End---