Confession Rehearsal

Confession Rehearsal

Ricky's POV

"sorry for saying this suddenly but i have love you for a long time" I close my eyes tightly and said. I am so nervous and my legs are shaking alot. There are many thoughts in my head now , What if changjo reject me? what if he said he don't like me? what if he said he hate me and he will never want to see me again? . No I don't want that.

"Ha ha ha ha" I burst out laugh before changjo can't reply anything. He seem surprised at my stupid action.

"What wrong ricky?"

"Kidding ~, You thought that was real , don't you? That was confession rehearsal " I stuck my tongue to him and continue laughing. Changjo frown his eyesbow.

"Confession rehearsal?!" changjo asked .

"Yes,Tomorrow i am going to confess to niel hyung so i am practicing with you. What did you think? was that cute? Niel hyung will like me?" I asked cutely to him. What?!!! What did i just said now? . I shout in my mild.

"Don't mess around like this, Stop it" he said and walk away . I follow him .

 

When i arrive back at my home , i enter into my room and laydown on my bed.

"Aish! i am so stupid . Why did i lie that i love niel ? thing will be very difficult to fix now . I sigh.

I sit on my bed and decide to explain everything to changjo . I press his number on my phone and call him. Yes , i am going to tell him that the person i want to confess and  i really love is him not niel.

"Hello?" changjo said . I didn't say anything and thinking what should i say to him.

"Ricky? What wrong? Why did you suddenly call me?" he asked. I can sense impatient in his voice. He might be thinking that i am annoying. I am nothing but a nuisance to hm.That thought made me sad.

"Ricky?"

"I just want to tell you that i am going to confess to niel hyung tomorrow so you better support me , ok?"

".  . . . . . . . . "

"hello? Changjo?"

" Ok , i promise " Changjo said . 

"see you tomorrow at school changjo" i said and hung up .

"I am so stupid . I lie to him again " i lay down on my bed and cover myself with blanket. I cry under my blanket all night long.

 

Next Morning

I enter in to the classroom and i found changjo talking with other students from another class. i quietly sit on my seat beside changjo. Changjo wave to his friends as they leave from our class.Changjo look at me and he gasp.

"Ricky, you didn't sleep at last night? you look terrible, look at the dark circle under your eyes. You look like a panda " he laugh and i glare at him. How can he laugh when i am being like this because of him. well the truth is it is my own fault . 

The class start . I can't concentrate anything because i feel sleepy and i am thinking how to explain everything to changjo. Will he mad at me?

 

At evening , the class end and students left to go back their home. Only me and changjo left in our classroom.

"Ricky , you are going to confess your feeling to niel hyung , right? Good luck my friend do your best" he massage my shoulder . I blush when he touch my shoulder. No, i have to explain him now before everything become too late.

"Changjo . . . . . . . the truth is ."

"Who wat to confess to me?' the third voice said make me and changjo flich.

'Ah!! Niel hyung, you scared me" changjo said and niel laugh. Why did he have to come here? Why?!!!!! . I shout in my mild again.

"Sorry if i scare you, i heard from outside that someone want to confess to me. Who is that someone?" niel asked.

"He. ." changjo point to me.

"Ricky?" niel look at me.His eyes widen with shock.

What? What? What did just happened? . I feel dizzy .

"yes hyung, ricky want to confess his feeling to you" changjo said .

"I am going to leave now. Ricky good luck . Fighting my friend" Changjo said and left from the classroom. Leaving me and niel alone in the empty classroom.

"Ricky?" niel tap my shoulder and i look at him. I have to confess my feeling to niel ? I don't love him . i only love changjo. And beside niel is dating with scary senior bang minsoo from another school. Only me and niel kow about this.

"What just happened ricky? as far as i know the one you love is changjo but what did he mean that you want to confess me?" niel asked with confuse. I sigh and explain everything to him about how i was nervous yesterday and said the weird thing.

"Ah~ so that was happen. Ricky ,calm down and take a deep breath. " niel said as i do as he said.

"Now , go follow after changjo and explain everything to him. Then confess your feeling to him. I am sure changjo have crush on you too. " niel words encourage me . I ran out from the classrom to search changjo.

 

Changjo's POV

I am on my way to my house but i don't feel like to go home.

That's so sad. I have love ricky for a long time and i always care about him but he don't love me and the one he love is niel.

I was so happy , when he suddenly confess to me at yesterday . I feel like i have got the whole world but he said that was confession rehearsal. That's words hurt me.

Why changjo? why you can't just say to ricky that you love him ? . I really hate myself now. I am such a coward who can't even confess his feeling to his crush.

"CHANGJO!!" i can hear ricky shout my name and i trun around to look at him with disbelief. What is he ding here? Did he got reject by niel?

"Ricky?"  He run to me and suddenly hug me .

"Ricky?!"

"Sorry for lying" he said. Lying? Did he just said lying? . Ricky broke the hug and look at my eyes.

"Sorry for lying to you that i love niel. Sorry for saying weird stuff like confession rehearsal. The truth is i really really love you. Yesterday , i try to confess to you but i was so nervous and said crazy things. I don't love niel . The one i love is you. I can't live without you so please don't hate me" Ricky said as tears fell down from his eyes.

I blink my eyes. He is telling me that he love me?

"Pabo , don't cry " i wipe his tears with my thumb .

"sorry changjo"

"of course you should feel sorry to me.You don't know how much i was happy when you suddenly confess to me and you don't know how much i got hurt at yesterday when you said you love niel and told me to support you. "  I said as he cry again.

"sorry , you were happy when i confessed to you?" he asked and wipe his tears with his hand. He look so cute like this .

"Yes,I was very happy . You know , the truth is i have love you for along time too. I am planing to confess to you too " i said .

"Really? you love me?" he asked and i nod my head.

"yes, very much" i said as hug him.Ricky learn his head on my chest and cry again.

'I am so happy. Changjo i am so happy" he said. I broke the hug and wipe his tears again with my thumb.

"why are you crying again? i didn't know that my boyfriend is cry baby" i said and he blush at the word "boyfriend" .

"i can't help it because i am so happy. " he pouted.

" now you found out the fact that i am cry baby so you are going to leave me?" ricky asked.

"of course not how can i leave my cutie boyfriend. We will be together forever from now on , right?" i asked and he nod.

"seriously , ricky you are so cute and i love you very much" i give light kiss on his lips.

"i love you very much too changjo" ricky said and kiss me back.

We kiss each other passionately without knowig the fact that there are two boys watching us from far away.

 

 

 

 

"They look so good together" niel smile and learn his head on his boyfriend minsoo's shoulder.

"Yes, they are" minsoo agree with his boyfriend and ruffle niel's hair playfully.


Hi every one ! , Thank you very much for subscribe this fic . Thank you very much @Badvolkan91 for your comment.

this is my first one shot . i think it is a little too long for one short hee XD . 

Did you guys see teentop 20 Love Two Exito photo? . They are so hot, y and very handsome. Seirously , i am going to crazy because of teentop XD . Okay , hope you guys like this . BYE~~