I can't sleep

I can't sleep

"I can't sleep" Hoseok said scratching his neck while his eyes wandered from your eyes to the various books, papers and empty coffe mugs on the kitchen table. He looked tired with his messy hair and half closed eyes. You put down your pen and smiled a tired smile as he walked over and sat opposite you.

"How much longer are you going to study?" he asked and grabbed a book and started to read the back of it.

"I was just going to finish this page and then go to bed" he smiled at your words and put the book down.

"I'll wait" he smiled a big charming smile and leaned his elbows on the table resting his head in his hands. You tried your best to focus but his eyes burned holes through you.

"What?" you asked sighing and looking up at him. He knew how tired and stressed you were so you knew he wouldn't mind the tone of your voice. He smiled a big warm smile that made your heart flutter.

"You're beautiful but you're as tired as I am, I can tell" he said and got up. "So lets go to bed" He reached out his hand towards you which you gladly take letting him pull you up.


He pulls you to your bedroom stopping right by the bed and grabs the hem of your shirt pulling it up stopping at your arms. You lift them to make it easier for him and soon the shirt is on the floor. He guides you to sit down on the bed as he removes you socks and you're glad you already wore pajamapants.


"Lay down" he says as he fluffs your pillow making sure there's no lumps in it and you obey. As soon as you're on the bed he crawls down beside you and pulls the cover over the two of you. You sigh happily as he motions you to turn to face him and rests your head on his perfectly sculpted chest.


His hand reaches up and removes a piece of hair that has fallen into your face and tucks it behind your ear.
You hear his heart beat loud and clear and it's like a beautiful song playing.
"Now I can sleep"