Last but not least c;

My Special Idols

I was getting ready to go with my friends to few places around. From the places that we plan to go to was to the museum. I was really excited for it because I really love to see people's art!

 

Anyway, after I got ready my friends came to pick me up and suddenly they decided to go to the museum first! They said there's an event there. I tried to know what is it but they didn't tell me, they just said that they don't know and just heard and they think it's a rumor(?) and so, after we got to the museum I walked there in the red-black hall with the beautiful arts around. It was so beautiful~

 

Me and my friend continued to walk around in the museum and take few pictures then suddenly we heard screams that frightened us so badly so we tried to know what's going on but unfortunately, we saw a huge crowed of fangirls running in our direction! I just sticked my back to the wall allowing the fangirls to run when suddenly I felt someone great bing my hand pulling me to a corner that was near me I looked at the person shocked it was Sandeul. Lee Sandeul ! The main vocal of B1A4 ! And I'm a big fan of B1A4. Yes, I am BANA.

 

I widened my eyes as I was looking at him and just when I was about to scream he covered my mouth and hushed me and I just kept my eyes wide looking at him, can't believe that's him

"You're chosen as our special fan, come later to the music hall" he told me as he slowly taking his hand back and I just nodded quietly "now go with your friends and have fun. . And don't tell them now alright?!" He continued and I slightly nodded. Taking a breath before going back to my friends.

 

I went to them and continued walking "where were you?! We were looking for you after that huge crowd!" One of my friends mouthed. "uh. . Y- you know. . . I got pulled off with them and almost lost but look! Here I am back with you, let's continue walking!" I placed my arms around the two friends besides me, and continued walking around in the museum.

 

After a while of walking and seeing some beautiful arts, we got near to the music hall. I took a slight glance and I was trying to keep my eyes away actually so my friends wouldn't notice but unfortuantly, they did. "What's wrong with you? You're acting weir-" one of my friends was talking before a girl came interrupting her saying "Hi, you're the special fan right? Come with me" she said with a smile. My friends were looking at me confused and surprised at the same time I heard some mutter "what? Special fan? What does she mean?"

 

I followed the girl towards the music hall and took a glance back at my friends, some of them looked mad and jealous while the others were excited and even cheered for me. I smiled and waved my hand at them before going in the music hall.

 

When I walked inside, it was dark with few lights on. I saw the leader Jinyoung who was sitting in a king-size chair and CNU was sitting on the edge of the stage on the right side and Sandeul with Gongchan sitting on the other side of the stage and Baro was sitting on a couch with a gitar. They all looked amazing and I was surprised with so many feels. Sandeul was smiling with his beautiful-angle smile with Gongchan, they looked so cute together just like I was dreaming.

 

As soon as that I noticed Jinyoung pointing at me to come, I widen my eyes and pointed at myself making sure he's pointing at me and he nodded, I looked around before gulping slightly and walking towards him slowly, when I reached him, he pulled me by my hand making me sit on his lap, I was blushing faintly eke he did that "ooh~ Jinyoung ah, you're making the girl blush so badly!" CNU said jokingly. Jinyoung smirked and said "it's fine as long as she doesn't faint. . ?" he took a glance at me while getting closer to my face, I felt my cheeks hot while nodding lightly, he smiled and pulled away.

 

Sandeul clapped a bit "alright~ let's see some auditions!!" I smiled at his cheerfully expression before giggling unknowingly. Jinyoung looked at me surprised and smiled before wrapping his arms around my waist making me blush more once again.

 

The audition started and we laughed at some and got excited at some and got really bored of some but thanks to Baro he just told them to go off the stage because he couldn't really take it.

 

I had so much fun with them but I wonder how did they know me, so after the auditions ended they looked at me and Baro spoke "so. . ? Let's talk~" he said with a smile. "uh. . I- I wanna as- ask you a question. ." I said with a low voice "ask whatever you want cutie~" Jinyoung told me with a low voice as well more like whispering that gave me goosebumps. "H- how did you kn- know about me?" I almost looked at him then at the others confused while tilting my heads lightly to the side. "well, we heard that there's some students who are coming here today and we wanted to know if one of our fans will come. So we're the one who actually asked this question, for the ones who's going to the museum at this day and what's your fandom? And you answered so we picked you. We also asked for few information right?" CNU said before grinning. And I nodded as I remembered "oh. . Y- yeah" I rubbed my nape sheepishly.

 

"I- it was so much fun to be with you" I smiled shyly as I prepared my words to go "thank you so much for having me-" Jinyoung interrupted me "no no no, you didn't let me say what I want to say. I'm the one who actually invited you because I wanted to say, would you be mine?" I looked at him surprised "wh- what? O- oppa. . Don't joke around, it's not funny" I said quietly while trying to struggle from his lap "I'm not joking! I would never joke about such a thing to my fans! Right guys?" Jinyoung said while looking at the others and they nodded.

 

"Please be mine~" he said with begging eyes. Baro slightly pushed me slightly and my lips pressed on Jinyoung's. My eyes widened and blinked. Everyone clapped as Jinyoung pulled me close making me closing my eyes and I slightly kissed him back.

 

 

And that's how the things just started.

 


p.s: sorry if there's any typo or grammar mistakes. I'm not really that good at English. and I'll try to check it again later ^^ hope you liked it !

Thanks for reading.

pleade don't forget to subscribe and up-vote if you liked it, also share with your friends and family. Ah, and comment wither you liked it or not just tell me what you think about it :D