Chapter 19

What Is Love?

"CNU hyung! We have the picture!!" Gongchan cried as he continuously rang the doorbell.

"...GO AWAY!! IT'S 6 IN THE MORNING!" CNU yelled from his bedroom window as the maid came to open the door.

"TOO LATE!" Gongchan sprinted up the stairs, dragging a very tired Baro behind him.

"Gongchan. You know one hour wouldn't have made a difference right? We could of come later." Baro groaned.

"No we can't! I've waited too long to find my mystery girl!" Gongchan ignored the maid's protests and ran into CNU's room.

"OMG! NOONA!" He stopped suddenly, causing Baro to run into him.

"OW! What the...NOONA!" Baro's eyes burst open suddenly.

"Heh heh. Good morning guys." Rai greeted the two shocked boys standing in the doorway. She jumped out of CNU's bed, accidentally landing on CNU who had been sleeping on the floor.

"OW!" He screamed, clutching Rai's foot, making her fall on top of him.

"YA! WE HAVE A BABY IN THE ROOM!" Baro frantically yelled as he covered Gongchan's innocent eyes.

"CNU! Let me go!!" Rai laughed as CNU started a tickle fight. Baro sighed before dragging out Gongchan and closing the door after him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Sorry about that." Rai apologized a little while later over breakfast.

"Noona. Why are you over here?" Gongchan asked accusingly. Baro made a face, clearly suggesting the worst.

"CNU and I came back really late from a date and fell asleep before he could drive me home. I guess the butler placed us upstairs." Rai shrugged.

"And he couldn't place you in another room?" Baro commented slyly.

"All the rooms have been cleaned in preparation for CNU's relatives who are coming tomorrow. Why are you guys so suspicious anyways? It's not like we did anything."

"What'd we do?" CNU asked as he walked into the room, his hair still wet from the shower.

"Nothing." Baro and Gongchan quickly answered before focusing on their sausage and toast.

"Ok...Anyways. Where's the photo?" He held out his hand, but Baro and Gongchan only looked confused.

"Photo?"

"Didn't you guys come bother me because of a photo?"

"Oh! YEAH! BARO HYUNG! HURRY!" Gongchan jumped up and down in excitement as he grasped the situation. Baro sighed at the child's energy before handing CNU the photo.

"HEY! That's me!" Rai pointed as she peeked over CNU's shoulder.

"WHAT?!?!" Baro and Gongchan

"Yeah. And that's Joonie, Kyorin, Chunni, and Eunah. Angel took the picture so she's not in here."

"Which one's the one in the blue dress??" Gongchan grabbed his sister by the shoulders, almost like a police officer interrogating a criminal.

"Ya. I'm your noona. Let go of me." Gongchan reluctantly let go, but persisted.

"Who is she??? Huh huh huh??"

"Blue? That's...Joonie!"

"What about the girl in the green?" Baro asked.

"Green...That's Chunni!"

"Wait. Chunni noona? Jinyoung hyung's girlfriend?!" Baro looked disappointed.

"Yep."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

BARO'S POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't quite hide my disappointment at hearing that Chunni noona was my mystery girl. The girl that I had spent so much time trying to find...I really thought we had a connection...But she has a boyfriend. My hyung. How could I possibly do anything to win her over? I can't do that to my hyung...

I always thought Chunni noona was beautiful. Her smile and twinkling eyes always drew me in, but I always thought that was just...I don't know. I just didn't expect her to be my mystery girl...And now that she is...I'm sure I like her. But Jinyoung hyung...What should I do?!?!?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I hate this.