Author's Thoughts

Lullaby

Soooooo, this is like my first author's note. I feel the need to create this cause I think I did a crappy job on this fic, so:

 

 

SORRY TO ALL HEECHUL FANS WHO WERE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS!

 

 

After looking through what I posted, I found out that I haven't explained why Heechul chose her. Well, that's cause he realized that she was different and wouldn't treat him and revere him like some god, which Heechul really disliked. And to be honest, I totally forgot about Heebum, which is why he only appeared at the end of the story, cause I remembered to squeeze him in. And Heechul himself....I honestly don't know him that well, even though my two Suju fan-friends love him. It was a huge challenge to conjure non-existent feels for him, and my Suju era was earlier this year (Exo came, saw and conquered. Hehe). But I always saw Heechul as this really flippant and sassy guy who has a soft and loyal side (Evidence: Han Geng. I really admired him for what he did for Han Geng.). And one thing that struck me about him was that he's extremely bold, ignoring all consequences to portray how he feels. I really admire his outspokeness.

This fic was written for my friend B, who quite recently joined the kpop fandom. I wanted to do this one fic for her, despite having zero feels for Heechul. I also didn't know that I would be going through one whole month of a dilemma for Heechul. The story kind of expanded itself, and I decided that I wanted to make it my trademark to include Kaisoo (My ultimate ship), which is why this fic is a blend of absolute weird. But that's kind of how Heechul is too.

I've been a fan of Exo for about nine months so far? And Kaisoo was there for eight of those months. I was introducing myself to Baekyeol, but came out a Kaisoo shipper instead (hehe sorry). So if you're wondering why there's this random Kaisoo in one of the sections in this fic, this paragraph explains why.

Also, I at writing romance scenes, so sorry for the y romance too. But i think i'm better at writing Kaisoo romance (Honestly, i think i make them too cheesy in the end), so I think that mini Kaisoo scene was actually more romantic than the entirety of this fic. The general romance for this story was just so bleh.

Lastly, I think I should just stick to writing Exo, cause I'm just gonna destroy another story if I make anyone else the main character. Moral of the story: Never again, I'm gonna have nightmares. I guess I should never "force" out feels anymore, it's just too painful.

So, uh enjoy if you can?