Final

Our Faults

-flashback-

“!” I mumbled under my breath. Junhoe rushed to me and carried me bridal style and put me down on the couch. “What the hell happened? You were doing it correctly a while ago.” he asked while he was on the other side of the room, getting first aid supplies. I bit my finger since the pain was unbearable. I did the flips and suddenly fell, resulting to a sprained ankle. “I don’t know, really.”  Junhoe rushed back to me, with the spray and elastic bandage. He sprays a good amount on my ankle and wraps it with the bandage. I started to cry and he scooted closer to me, giving me a comforting hug; he’s my best friend after all. “Your ankle’s gonna get better soon. Don’t worry; but, to make sure that you don’t have any broken bones, I’ll be taking you to the hospital.” He carried me again and we went out looking for the manager. Then we both went to the hospital.

After the check-up, we immediately went back to the training room since we still have to practice. Junhoe puts me back on the couch, and kisses my sprained right ankle. I kick him with my left leg and he retreats, “Yah, don’t do that. You’re scaring me. I don’t want your other ankle to get sprained.” He says. I rolled my eyes and kicked him again, “Fine, mother.” He looks at me with wide eyes and with his arms crossed, “What did you call me?”

“Mother.”

“Oh you’re so gonna get it.” He sat beside me and started tickling my sides. I laughed for a good 5 minutes and finally, I got to speak after all that.

“Koo Junhoe! Yah!” I kicked him with my left leg over and over and when I got the chance, I flipped him over and I was now the one tickling him.

“______! Okay Oka- HAHAHAHAHAH I’M SORRY! OKAY!”  I finally stopped tickling him and hugged his arm.

“Sigh, I miss the old days. When we were 14, I remember you climbing up a tree to reach my terrace.” I said.

“It’s because mom didn’t want me to go out so I sneaked out the window and had to climb up that stupid tree.”

“Good thing you were holding onto the railing because you almost fell.”

“Or else, mom would’ve put locks on my window.”

“Good thing she didn’t”

“She loves you.”

“Well.. isn’t that expected?”

“ you.”

“Kidding.”

Junhoe suddenly kissed my forehead and gave me a hug.

“I missed us.”

“We can always be us.”

“You have a boyfriend now.”

“Does having a boyfriend change the way we were?”

“Yes.”

“Pabo.” I kissed Junhoe’s head then suddenly the door opened and I saw Donghyuk by the door; his eyes filled with anger and jealousy. I let go of Junhoe and he stands up, leaving the room. Not wanting to see what will happen next.

“You’re coming with me.” Donghyuk grabbed my hand and dragged me to God knows where.

“Donghyuk, I’m hurt!”

He lets go of my hand and pushes me, “You’re hurt? You?! You hurt me!”

“Donghyuk, I-“

“WHAT?! YOU’RE SORRY? YOU BETTER BE.”

“Donghyuk, seriously, when are you going to stop being jealous towards Junhoe?”

“Me? Jealous? Yeah, right. That bastard was trying to get you from me and what did you do? You gave in.”

“He’s my best friend for God’s sake!”

“So it’s normal for you to cuddle, hug and kiss him?”

“The only reason why he was hugging me is because I am hurt.” I showed him my bandaged left ankle and I saw him bite his lip.

“Why didn’t you call me then?”

“Because I knew you were busy. And Junhoe was the only person when the incident happened. Junhoe was my wall when I needed someone to lean on because you were never there when I needed you the most.”

I knew he was defeated and went up to me, “I-“

“Don’t.” I rolled my eyes and started to walk, I didn’t care about how much my ankle was hurting; I wanted pain.

  -end of flashback-

I can still feel him following me; I can hear his light footsteps crush the leaves that were on the ground. I fasten my pace; although, my right ankle hurts a lot. I started to sigh. “Donghyuk why can’t you just leave me alone?” I turned to him. He stops in his footsteps and looks on the ground. I went up to him and pushed him. “Go away. I don’t want to see you.” Turning my back on him, I began limping again. I can no longer hear him behind me and when I looked back, he was just standing there. I scoffed, walking in a slow pace, going to my sister’s house; the place where I always go when I have conflicts with Donghyuk since my sister is always the one who fixes our problems. What do you expect, I’m just 17 and so is he.

I threw my bag on the couch, not even bothering to greet my sister because I wasn’t in the mood and just immediately went to my bedroom in her house. I lay down on my bed; throwing my phone on the ground. I don’t want to receive any apology calls from him and most of all, I don’t want to hear him shout at me saying that I’m the one at fault. I’m pretty sure he knows that it was his fault this time; but, knowing Donghyuk, he’s going to prove me wrong. I also admit that I did wrong too.

I inhale and exhale a lot of times; preventing me from crying. I was physically and emotionally hurt; but, I am a strong woman after all; but, I guess I can’t stay strong for so long so I decided just to let it out. I cover myself with my blankets and cried under the sheets. I heard my phone ring a lot of times and that only made me cry more. I just want to pick up that stupid phone and confront him; but, something’s stopping me from doing so. I just don’t want to hear him right now; but suddenly, I heard the ringing of my phone stop. I look up from the sheets and saw my sister with my phone in her hand. She put my phone against her ear and talked, “Hey Donghyuk, it’s __________ sister. I answered your call for her and hm.. I think she’s not in the mood to talk to you; but, I’ll leave you on speaker mode so she can hear what you have to say, okay?” Then she left my phone beside me and went out of the room. He sighs, “_______?” I didn’t respond. “Okay, fine, don’t talk to me. But I know you’re listening. Babe, I just- I’m sorry..” I bit my lip, preventing me from crying. “I really am sorry. I didn’t know you were hurt and I’m sorry for being too hard on you, I just don’t want to lose you. I don’t know where to go if I lose you. Babe, I’m really sorry. So please, open up?” I look to my left and saw him in my terrace. I stood up with ease and limped to the glass door, sliding it, letting him in; but, he just stayed outside. He puts his phone out from his pocket and caresses my cheek, “For you.” He motions me to sit down and I did. He plays “All of Me” on his phone and started to dance gracefully with the melody of the music

Watch: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtuX7J80ifQ) (Just watch Donghyuk's dance in All of Me)

After that, he goes inside my room and hugs me. “I’m so sorry_______, forgive me please?”

I started crying and held on to him like my life depended on it, “I’m sorry too.. I love you so much.”

He cups my cheeks and used his thumb to wipe the tears that were staining my face and sang, “How many times do I have to tell you, even when you’re crying you’re beautiful too.”

I punched his arm and hugged him tighter, “How many times do I have to tell you, stop being cheesy.”

He laughed and I smiled, “I’m never gonna stop. I love you, princess. I’m never gonna hurt you again, I promise.”

I stood up and kissed him with all my heart, “I love you too, my prince.”

“So, Junhoe told you about the terrace?”

=====================================================================================================================================================

THE END! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!

XOXO touchtheskies__