final.

Halloween With Red Velvet

“Nyan!!” Irene jumped out of the closet the moment Joy entered the room, dressed up in a ‘gruesome’ cat costume in hope to scare the wits out of the other girls but all she got in return was a blank stare from the youngest. Did she expect her members – who could stand through a two hour gore movie where it was raining blood everywhere where as she couldn’t, to freak out over a cat with no eyes?

 

“Nyan? Oh, it’s you unnie.”

 

“…Wasn’t that scary?” Irene whined and took off the head of the huge costume she had on for the past hour, disappointed that she didn’t manage to elicit any reaction from Joy.

 

“If that’s scary then I’m Ariana Grande,” Joy snorted.

 

“…There you go making up words again.”

 

“…For god’s sake unnie, she’s the singer that I’ve been telling you about. A gazillion times!”

 

“No one else exists for me other than BoA-sunbaenim,” Irene waved the younger girl off before fanning herself. Perhaps she shouldn’t have hidden in the closet for so long, she thought. She’s not even wearing anything other than her lingerie under the costume and yet it was making her sweat buckets.

 

“Such an old-school unnie.”

 

Irene widened her eyes and decided to throw the head of the lifeless cat to Joy but the latter managed to duck it in time. “Take that back again!”

 

“Oldie, oldie, oldie!”

 

“Baby, baby, baby!” Irene squealed and stuck her tongue out, only to have her girlfriend peeking into the room a few moments after.

 

“…Did you call for me unnie?”

 

“Oh no, not you babe.”

 

“But I swore I heard you screaming the word baby earlier though?” Wendy blinked for a few times.

 

“I was talking about this giant baby over here,” Irene stomped her foot childishly, pouting so hard in front of her girlfriend.

 

“Yes, this small unnie was picking a fight with me again,” Joy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

 

“Now now, give it up Joy. You know she’s only five inside,” Wendy sighed as she made her way into the room, placing her arm on Irene’s waist. Irene crinkled her nose in annoyance as she heard Wendy’s reply. Even her own lover is not siding with her this time.

 

“You’re supposed to defend me,” Irene muttered under her breath, casting Wendy a glare but the latter only laughed it off as she gave Irene a gentle peck on the nose.

 

“I am defending you though.”

 

“Liar.”

 

“Really. Honest to god,” Wendy smiled in amusement, placing her free hand on her chest. She could never resist Irene’s charm really. Everything that the older girl did screams cute to her.

 

“You’re going to get struck by lightning if you lie.”

 

“And I hope the two of you does,” Joy grumbled, quickly making her way out of the room in search for their other member. “Annoying couple.”

 

“Nawh, our dear Sooyoungie is jealous,” Wendy giggled. Her eyes then slowly travelled to Irene’s exposed collarbone, looking deliciously bare in display. “Hey, are you wearing anything under that?”

 

“No,” a smirk crept on Irene’s face as she quirked her brow. “Why?”

 

“Oh, you know why,” Wendy chuckled devilishly, giving Irene a gentle nibble on her ear before whispering to her. “I’m so going to ravish you. My little kitty.”

 

“Let’s see who’s going to get ravished,” Irene scoffed and pushed her girlfriend on the bed as soon as she was done taking off her suit, straddling Wendy afterwards. “Should I do the honor?” she whispered, her seductress mode on.

 

-

 

“Hey, do you happen to know where Seulgi-unnie is- Oh god,” Joy had agape at the sight of the couple in a very intimate position. She had walked in to yet, another one of their make out sessions. The luck of the maknae, really.

 

Irene then hastily got off her panting girlfriend, reaching for the covers to protect the every last of dignity that she has left. “Hey, you should’ve knocked first.”

 

“And you two should’ve locked up first,” Joy hissed, a frown plastered on her face. “That aside, did you saw Seulgi-unnie? I’ve been searching for her everywhere.”

 

Just a few moments after she was done with her words, a small whimper came from underneath the bed that the couple was on and soon rolled out a very traumatized bear.

 

Dressed up in a bear costume.

 

Well yes, a bear inside a bear.

 

“Unnie, have you been down there all along?” Joy blinked.

 

Seulgi rubbed her nose, sniffling loudly. “Yes. I-I was planning on surprising you guys b-but then-“ she paused, averting her eyes to both Wendy and Irene. “T-The two of them… T-They, oh god!” Seulgi then stormed out of the room, still crying over the shock of her life, hearing the couple go at it.

 

Poor girl, her Halloween will never be the same again.

 

“Happy Halloween,” Joy heaved a sigh, a smile playing across her lips nevertheless. Life is never complete without her three unnies and their antics.

 

Author’s Note – Just a short one, puhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah.