Chapter 1

Stuck in a Contract

 

 

 

CHAPTER 1.

story by ( SWEETFLICKS )

 

Bomi's Pov: 

So I head to our room and saw chorong reading something.I take a sit beside her and sneak into it.I wonder what is that.

She eyed me and smile. “What’s that?”I ask with curiosity.She gave the paper to me so I grab it.

“Oh?We’re on rank 200’s again.”I said slowly and put it down. She nods and sighed “Well,as always.I will do my best this school year I promise.”

“Tss.Every school year you’re saying that.”

“This time.I will really do my best.”she added with a big smile on her face.I chuckled and shake my head.

 Our prof came with a student following him.A lot of girls started screaming and making some weird noise. Who is he?

“Is that a transferee?”I ask myself. “I think so.”chorong replied still looking at that guy.

“Okay class, please listen to him.”Mr.Kim said as he ordered the guy to stand in the middle. He bowed and smile at us.

 That smile tho.I can tell that he’s a nice guy.

 “Annyeong haseyo,na neun Do Kyungsoo imnida.Please be nice to me.”he smiled again.

“He’s cute.”chorong whispered,I just nod.

 “Well,I hope you will treat him well.Please sit beside lay.”he pointed,as lay raise his hand.

Omo.He’s infront of us now. He looks back and smiles at us so we did too. I told you he’s a nice guy.

 After the class,chorong and I head to the canteen.I saw kyungsoo talking to the kingka’s.I dunno if he’s close with them.As I can see he is.

“Isnt that our new classmate?”chorong pointed

 “Yeah.It’s him.He looks friendly anyway.”

“Right.”we take a sit as we put down our foods and started eating.

Argh!Im still thinking about my rank. Im sure appa will scold me again.Last year im on top 250 and now im on top 252.What’s next 300?Gosh!Im so dumb.

 -----------------------------------------------------

 It was our vacant and I decided to go to the cafeteria since choorng is sleeping on our room.Now I have to go by myself.

“Mwo?Oppa,you told me that you love me right?”I heard a girl said angrily.

 I hide and slowly sneak through the walls.I saw baekhyun and a girl.I dunno who she is. But its byun baekhyun, one of the kingkas here.

 “Stop it min ji ah.I don’t love you anymore.”he said coldly

“Don’t tell me it’s because of that hye rin huh?huh?”she started pushing him.

 I should buy some popcorn this is really a good drama.lol.

 “Yah!”he shouted “Don’t you dare touch me.To be honest I don’t really like you.Got it!”

 Whoa?He’s really mean,I can’t believe him.Oh em gee.

“Op—oppa?”the girl started crying,but he just keep on rolling his eyes.

 “I should go--”he was cutted when we heard a phone rings. They look at me.

Ow? Isnt that mine?(*cricket sound here*)

I bow and walk away as I grab my phone.Sht.That was so epic.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hello my dear. Dont forget at our café later okay.”Omma said.

“Nae.I got it.”

“Don’t be late.”

“Nae.”I hung up and look at them again.They are gone now.Aish! That’s so embarrassing.

 

Baehyun’s Pov

That girl can’t really accept the fact that we’re already done. Tss,Im not planning to be serious to her. Dream on.

But the other girl who is she? And why is she eavesdropping over us?

Ah. She’s a fangirl of mine for sure. Can’t help it. Im too famous here.

That’s life.

 My phone vibrated and it’s a text from appa.

Appa:

 At the Bean Café later.Dont forget.And please be on time.Or else I will not give the key to your car.

Argh!That’s a blockmail really. Dont worry I will be on time for the sake of my new car.

Yes!Im sure it’s the latest car.

“So,where will you go?”someone ask,I look at my side and saw lay with suho.

 “Since when you were here?”I ask They smile and look at each other

 “We heard that you kick that girl out huh?”suho said as he smirk.

 “When did you hear that?”I ask

“Well,To be honest it’s my classmate.She’s been telling it to her bestfriend but I heard them.”Lay explained.

 Don’t tell me that girl is the one earlier?

“What is her name then?”I ask again.Lay shake his head.

 “No.I should protect her.”he said.WTH.Why will he protect her?Is he out of his mind?

 “Yah!Im your friend.Just tell me okay.”I said with a puppy eyes. But he still shake his head.He’s useless.Well for sure I will know her name.

How dare she to tell that story?Damn her.

[FASTFORWARD]

So I head to that café.15 minutes earlier.I need to get my car’s key.I wonder what is the reason why appa wants me to come here.

 “Omo.”A girl mouthed as our eyes met.Now I got you.Your dead. I walk towards her and stare deeply into her eyes.

“Wa—waeyo?”

 “I just want to clear things. You should stop telling some stories about me.Arasso?”

“Stories?Why should I?”

 “A friend of mine saw and heard you.And you even eavesdrop earlier right?” She sighed and crossed her arms

“Well,Mr.Byun Im just informing them to stay away from you.Your a jerk.”

 “Mwo?How dare--” “Shut up!You’re in our café so you should be quiet if you don’t want me to send you outside.”

This girl is really!Argh,she’s making my blood boils now.

 “FYI I can buy your café.”I widen my eyes as I look at her.Well she did too.Its like theres an electricity between our eyes now.

“It seems like you already know each other.”An ajhumma suddenly walk beside her.

“Kurae~Im glad to know that.”appa suddenly pop out. What is the meaning of this?Dont tell me appa will buy their café now?

We take a sit and that girl keep on rolling her eyes over me.One more time and I will grab that big eyes of yours.

 “So baekhyun that’s bomi.”Appa said as he eyed my hand.Tss,he wants me to shake hands with her?

 No way. What if she has bacteria? For sure she has a lot of them.

Still I stretched my hand but she eyed me then smirk. What does she thinks now that I want to hold her hand? In her dreams.

“Bomi.”she was about to grab my hand when I hurriedly grab the napkin on the table and pretended that im wiping my hands.

She’s so slow.I hate waiting.

 

Bomi's Pov: 

After introducing each other. And talking about families business. I still don’t know why we’re doing this thing.

This guy is really arrogant.

Ugh! Now,if you can just see him.He’s playing with his phone. He should be listening.What a manner is that!

But I wonder where is his mom?Maybe, she’s busy tho.

“Okay.Please listen to us.”Appa shouted with a smile on his face. Baekhyun put his phone down and we all eyed appa.

Why do I feel nervous?

 “So we just arrange a marriage for the two of you.”he said.

(*cricket sound*)

 Arrange marriage?Is this some sort of jokes now? Should I laugh?

“Hahaha.That was funny.You really got me with that!”baekhyun said as he laugh.

“But we’re not kidding.”his father added.

 “Ey.Fine.Fine.That was the funniest joke ever. Satisfied now?”I said But our parents look at us seriously.

I slowly look at baekhyun and our eyes widened. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!”we shouted getting the people’s attention.

“No way.You can’t do that!”

“You should ask me first.”

 “I will never do this stupid marriage.”

“Are you insane.I cant marry him!Im too young for that.”

“Sht.I cant do this thing.Im done here.”

We both walk away from our parents.And we walk separately.We need a time for ourselves.This is just a nightmare.I hope so.Someone wake me up from this dream please.  

 

Author's note:

  Tadan!Here’s the first chapter everyone.I hope you like it.Im sorry if theres some typo errors and for my grammar.

  Please forgive me T^T.Anyway,please leave some comments and subscribe :D

 

` INSOMNIA