Chapter 4

I Do

The next day,

Why do I think today is very different? It feels somewhat unusual. Baekhyun thought as he gets out of his house. As soon as he took a step forward, his mouth unknowingly formed into a wide smile. Guess what? The only one who could make him smile, of course, she is Ji Hye, the only loves of him.

“Good morning, Ji Hye dongseang-I,” Baekhyun smiles but he got no respond so he decided wake her up from her own dreamland, “Ji Hye?”

Getting his presence, she looks at him with very tired and puffy eyes. “Oh, you! Good Morni-” before she could say any further, her eyes blackout. With full of worries, Baekhyun lift her up, carrying her bride style and sent to the nearest hospital.

After a few hours, like a year, Ji Hye finally woke up from her long lost world. “Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked her, helping to get her up.

“Where am I?” she asked while exploring her surroundings.

“Ji Hye. Can you hear me? And do you recognize me?” Baekhyun asked, worrying the fact that she might forget him even though they aren’t that close. Hoping forward the answered, Baekhyun hold the girl hand tight, smiling lovingly at her. To his happiest, the girl answered his question with the ‘hum’ sound which makes him cause to hug the female.

“Yah! What are you doing?” she shouted softly.

Releasing his grip on the girl immediately, he said “Sorry, I am just very happy. And you are in the hospital. I don’t know what causes you gain conscious in the middle of the street but I just want to tell you to be really careful of yourself,”

 Hearing his confronting words, she smiles but a weak one, “Thank you. I am just very tired the day before,” Although seeing her smile, he couldn’t be happy because he could clearly see that it was a fake one. He knew himself that it wasn’t his business but he somewhat feels like her problem is his. It doesn’t matter what she feels or how he feels toward each other. He smiles, getting out of his thought, at the same time he asked, “Is anything bothering you? You could always tell me your problem. I’ll be here beside you. Always.”

“It is nothing important,” she answered, lowing her head. Feeling like comforting her, Baekhyun put his hand on her shoulder telling her not to be weak.

“I am Baekhyun,” he said immediately, remembering himself that he haven’t told her his name. “What?” she asked, not sure about what he just said.

“Baekhyun. My name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun,” he repeated smiling.

“But, you told me to find out myself,” she asked, dumbfoundedly.

“Now that you are in the hospital, you couldn’t found out my name. I feel like, telling you. Got it?” he explained.

“Oh.. Baekhyun,” she whispered and he smile. Hearing his name from , feels as if he was in the cloud nine. “Baekhyun, you have a nice name,” she said, smiling widely at him while looking at his side.

Unfortunately, there’s a few gaps between them that they could hear their own breath. Both of them freeze, as their eyes were wide open. Not hearing a single words from them, Baekhyun lessen the gaps after studying her angelic face. Although he could feel that the girl is trying to widen their gaps by leaning backward, he closed eyes lightly as he lean closer to the girl, preparing to be selfish for once at his life. Before he could do any further, he remember what he was trying to do. What am I thinking? he scolded himself, hitting his head mentally. In order to clear up this awkward atmosphere, he fake cough repeatedly and excused himself to leave the room. Byun Baekhyun control your hormones! he thought as he hit his head, running toward the restroom.

Standing in front of the sink, he looked at himself at the mirror hung on the wall. Byun Baekhyun, you are just about to ruin your friendship with her! He splash some water which were running from the tap and warning himself last time, he return to the girl’s room.


On the other side,

Oh My God! Did he just trying to-? she thought as she touch her soft lips, Yes, of course! What else do you think, Babo? “Why this room is too hot?” she growled herself, “And why my cheek is burning?” Being an innocent child, not knowing why she is feeling this way, she took the water bottle from the table beside and drink the whole of it. Now I feel bette- before she could finish her thought, the awkward scene of Baekhyun and her, cross over her mind. Stop thinking about it, Ji Hye she told herself as she lied on the hospital bed, covering herself with the blanket. This is so embarrassing! Without even knowing herself, she doze off into her own dreamland but one thing she didn’t know is that Baekhyun is listening the conversation which you have alone from the opening of the door and chuckling himself to the girl’s stupidest and childishness. She is just so cute. Not even bothering to enter the room, he went out whispering ‘goodbye’ to her.

 


Author's Note

Sorry for short and unperfect story! I hope you like and enjoy it :D