Chapter 1

I Do

“Good morning Oppa~ Mwa Mwa Mwa. It is already 6 am. Wake up or you are going to be late for work. Oppa.. Oppa.. Wake Up.. Umm… I am getting angry. Oppa”

Arug! I cursed as I shut both of my ears with the pillow in order to avoid the annoying alarm, set by my little sister. It then stopped after I struggled myself on my comfortable bed. Before I could go into my dreamland, my door flew open reveling the teenager girl folding her arms pouting while staring at me at the same time. She then marched toward me with a frown on her face and shake my body rapidly with her small palm. She stopped trying and folded her arm cursing some words under her breath as I give no respond.

“If you aren’t going to wake up,” she stopped for a while then continued, “I’ll call that girl from our neighborhood and tell her that you love her~” she pointed at the one story house as she sang playfully but she earning nothing from me.

“Well I have no choice then,” she opened preparing to call the neighborhood girl but luckily I cut her off with my big palm preventing from shouting.

“I’m already awake. Okay? Are you happy?” I said with my morning voice while removing my hands off .

“You’re so scare that I’ll tell her everything about your feelings, Right? Why don’t why just confess her already?” she asked confusing with my decision.

Well, yes, my sister know that I’ve been in love with that girl and she always told me to confess her but my decision is always ‘NO.’

sigh “HyeonRi ah~ I am going to wash up so, Can you please get out of my room?” I said sweetly with my gritted teeth while removing my thick blanket which was use to cover my body.

“Okay, make it quick,” she exclaimed, preparing to leave but stopped in the middle of her stepped then turn to my side with her owl eyes and I give her a look, “Oops. Well, I forgot. It is not 6 o’clock. It is actually already, 8.30—”

“What!?” I shouted as I run into the bathroom, “Why didn’t you tell me earlier? And why the alarm say 6 o’clock!?” I took off my clothes and throw it on the floor but before I could enter, I saw my sister struggling her shoulder with a smirk on her face from the corner of my eyes.

You’re so dead, Byun HyeonRi! I thought as I continued my job.


After preparing myself in a few minutes, I approached the mirror which is hung beside the window and smile in satisfactory at my reflection. I then took a glance at my neighbor’s house and saw the girl rushing herself, maybe to go to colleage? She isn’t wearing uniform though. The smile unknowingly popped up on my face, thinking how cute she is when collecting her things with a frown but it fade away immediately when I see the clock shows 9.15 am from the corner of my eyes.

Gosh! I’m late! I cursed under my breath then exit the house with a speed of cheetah. Actually, yeah, I am still 3rd year colleague student but also run my own business in Gangnam. There are no difficulties between school and work time as I took evening course for my studies.

For my business, well, I am a photographer. I work in my own studio that I buy with my own saving and also sometimes, got a chance to co-operate with many famous idols.

Although being only son, I am not interested in my parents’ business, fashion designing things but I do really understand about it. Sometimes, I think, being a designer also not a big deal but it is just, umm, it is not my dream? Yeah you can say that. Unlike other, my parents support me for being a photographer because all of us believe; only if there’s fashion, the photo outcome will have good qualities during photo shoot.

I pull off my thought as I saw a bunch of fangirls, I guess, screaming ‘oppa’ in front of my studio.

What is happening!? I thought, unlocking the glass door, luckily my assistants and workers have already arrived so I have a chance to ask them what’s going on but they just struggled.

Not thinking about it anymore, I went upstairs, to my office room. As soon as the door closed, my phone rang suddenly which makes me shock.

Without looking at the caller, I answered, “Hello.”

“Is Mr. Byun talking?” the other line asked.

“Yes, may I help you sir?” I asked confusedly but at the same time politely.

“Well, you know, if you have no schedules for today, would you mind helping us photo shoot for our idol?”

“Oh.. Yes. I’m free. Just tell me which time you would be coming,” I said, putting down my bag on the desk.

“Actually, we are now at the entrance of your place and mention, we are already inside,” she said a little bit sorry for sudden arrival.

“Oh. Is that so? I am coming, please wait a sec,” I told her as I hung up and grabbed my profession canon camera together with my nerdy spectacles to greet the guest.  

As soon as I got down, I was acknowledged by the man handshake,“Hello. Mr. Byun, it is such a pleasure to meet you.”

“Hello. Nice to meet you too,” I bowed but not 90 , “May I know who--?” “Me,” I was cut off by the another male voice.

I glance at the male to know who he is, but to my surprised he is, “Luhan hyung!” I shouted happily as I hugged him tightly.

“Miss me a lot, huh?” he asked me, smiling sweetly.

“So you are the one who I am doing photo shoot with?” I said, but in questioning tone.

“Yup!” he grin very charmingly. Guys please don’t misunderstand me as a gay, because I am not, Luhan hyung is actually my bestfriend.

“So then I’m willing to do it!” I smile widely at him, returning the same facial expression.


Author's Note

Hello :D 1st Chapter!! Hope you guys like it!! It is not so interesting yet but please keep supporting me :D

Thanks <3