End

Complete

You sat by the windows, half opened. Allowing the soft breeze to hit against your rosy chubby cheeks and raven black long hair, you looked out and saw the star-filled night sky with the moon shining so brightly. You sighed deeply, today was supposed to be your 2nd anniversary but instead it was the 2nd month jonghyun and you broke up. 

You remember how he was always away, on tours and schedules with SHINee and at times SMTOWN concerts with most of the SMTOWN artists.

You wanted to tag along so desperately, but no, your relationship was supposed to be a secret and no one should ever know about it. 
 
Forbidden, your love was forbidden.

Your relationship was frowned upon but despite that, your love never wavering and both of you were just as happy. You loved each others' company, talking about whatever that comes to mind. He'd tell you things like how his day went or how he really doesn't like the warm humid weather because it makes him agitated and frustrated. 

If he had a bad day, you'll try and cheer him up by kissing him all over his face.
But what he liked most was just having you in his embrace and that cheered him up the most. 
 
Oh how you loved to slip your hands in his, how you absolutely loved sleeping against his chest, to hear his steady heartbeat. How warm he felt. In his arms you felt safe and loved and nothing else mattered. 
 
Baby, did I ever tell you how amazing you smell? It's so intoxicating, no, you're intoxicating.
You're so enticing and I can never get enough of you. 
 
You, Kim Jonghyun, make me complete.
And it's scary, so scary how you make me feel like a whole. 
A whole complete person.
Like how night is never considered night until the sun sets and the moon starts to appear. 
And I, the night sky am never ever complete without you, my beautiful luminous moon.
 
Kim jonghyun, I love you.
And these 3 words just aren't enough to properly truly express how much I love you.
 
It might sound cliche, but baby, you were the best thing that has ever happened to me and nothing in this whole universe could ever replace it. 
“What's life without a little cliche romance, right?” You once said. 
 
But what's life with you? 
 
I loved you, I love you and I always will love you 
I promised to love you with all I got,
To love you with every inch and part of me,
And I will, even with the last breath that I take, continue to love you.
I told you that I'll love you till the end of time and I am keeping to my promise. 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------
I don't know what is this ajanslamlsKa
Wrote this awhile back ><
Hope you liked it tho!
Comments would be appreciated❤️