Future

Scared

A/N: Not one of my favorite works but school killed half of my creativity XD Save yourself from this epic fail...

I really hope you enjoy! ^^

 

 

TaeMin sighed sadly as he looked at his window. It was a beautiful day and there he was sitting, doing homework. TaeMin is a smart kid but he realy wants to pass his college entrance exams to enter the prestigious Seoul National University.

He is scared, he admits it.

What if he doesn't pass?

What if he doesn't get in?

Alot of thoughs ran through his mind that he didn't notice a figure entering his room with Chinese take out with a wide smile which turned into a frown when he saw the younger spaced out.

"Tae?" the figure asked.

"MinHo-hyung?" TaeMin asked surprised.

"Tae, are you over stressing yourself again?"

"No"

"TaeMin" MinHo asked with his deep voice that sent chills to the younger's spine.

""Yes..." TaeMin said with his head down. He needed to pass. He needed to be in Seoul Natonal College. Why doesn't everyone see that?

"TaeMin, I know you will do great but please you''ve studied enough for today"

"MinHo-hyung you don't understand!"

"What do I don't understand Tae?"

"I need to get into Seoul National University!"

''Why? If they don't accept you is their lost that you went to another good school!"

TaeMin looked down and muttered something.

"What?" MinHo asked angry.

"I'm SCARED!" TaeMin finally admitted with teary eyes. "I'm scared of you going and me not going." 

"What?"

"I'm scared that MinHo-hyung goes to SNU and forgets about his Taeminnie..." TaeMin admitted childishly with a red face while hugging a pillow. "What if you forget about me and leave me for a pretty girl?"

MinHo just laughed out loud.

"Tae, you are seriously the most childish, stupid, cute boy I have ever met... How dare you think I will leave you?" MinHo asked and Taemin pouted.

"Mianhe..."

"Tsk... You are a brat you know. Doubting their super mega awesome boyfriend who will always love you forever and makes you blush with just a simple "'Taeminnie"

"Hyung~" Taemin whined. MinHo kissed him before he could whine some more.

"Are you still scared?"

"Maybe you should remind me why I'm not supposed to be scared"

And the beautiful day ended with two males on a bed making out with the chinesse take out long forgotten in a lonely corner...

Kids theese days shouldn't be scared of the future if you have the super mega awesome boyfriend like Choi MinHo....