Ch. Fourteen

When Dream's Come True~ (HIATUS)

 

Looking at them menu, Doojoon mouth was watering. "There's some many choices! I don't know what to pick!" 

       "Oppa, your such a child when it comes to food" Jae Hwa giggling.

       "When your an idol, you really don't have much of a choice" Doojoon said looking at her. 

As Jae Hwa nodding, the waiter came over to their table. 

        "Are you two ready?" he asked smiling sweetly.

Looking up, Jae Hwa nodded back. "Neh, I'll have the Fish and chips. Oppa?" she said to Doojoon handing the waiter the menu.

        "Oh, I'll have the double stack chesseburger with fries" Doojoon said looking at Jae Hwa.

Nodding and writing down the order, he asked what kind of drink they would like.

        "Coke for me please" Doojoon said, eyeing Jae Hwa.

        "Just water would be fine" she said smiling.

        "Okay, I'll be back with your drinks soon" the waiter said walking off leaving the two alone.

As soon as the waiter left, Jae Hwa pulled out her phone and logs on Facebook. "Really? 100+ notifications. Aish, these people" she mumbled to herself scrolling down.

Facebook? Oh yeah, she's from the states. I wonder if she has a Twitter, Doojoon thought looking at her.

         "Is there something you want?" Jae Hwa said as she saw him looking.

         "A-anin" Doojoon said blushing looking down.

         "Uhh, okay." Returning towards the screen, "Weirdo" she mumbled.

You babo! Doojoon thought mentally faceplaming himself. Why are you always staring at her?!? Your turning into a creep!

Before he could finish his thought, the waiter came back with the drinks. 

          "One coke and water." 

          "Gomawo" Jae Hwa said sweetly. 

          "Neh. your food will be out soon now too" he said and walked back.

Nodding, Doojoon took a sip of his coke trying to think of something.

 

.....

 

Later the food came out and thye started eating. 

           "This food is so good!" Doojoon said as he took another bit of his chessebuger.

           "Looks like someone misses this kind of food" Jae Hwa said as she ate a 'chip' (fry)

           "Of course! but then again I'm hungry Hwannie" he said.

Laughing at his aegyo, Jae Hwa feels her phone virbrating. Pulling it out, she couldn't help but look and feel disappointed. 

Looking up, Doojoon saw her expression. "Hwannie, is there something wrong?" he asked in concern.

Flashing a fake smile, Jae Hwa nodded. "Neh oppa, I'm fine." Lie, I'm not. Let it all out when you go home, not here, she thought to herself.

            "Oh, okay" he said. Aish, don't lie to me Hwannie. I know your not fine by looking at your expression and tone of voice!

As Doojoon thought, Jae Hwa quickly sent a text to Ji Hoon and put her phone away sighing.

Looking at her, Doojoon asked, "Hwannie-ah, when you graudate, what do you plan to do?" 

It took a few seconds to answer him due to surprise but Jae Hwa stilled managed to answer. "Uhh, I plan to go to law school and become a lawyer. Wae?" 

             "Really? A lawyer. I never expected that from you" he said intereasted. 

Giggled, Jae Hwa nodded. "Chincha. It's acutally my childhood dream."

             "And you still want to be one now? " Doojoon said mesmerized. 

             "Neh, even I'm shock." 

             "You must really want to be one then" he said a little upset. "Have you ever thought of being a idol?" 

             "Anin, why do you ask?" Jae Hwa said looking at him.

Blushing, Doojoon amitted "Because you have a wonderful voice. You won't need any training and Ji Hoon and Won-ah showed us a video of one of your dance practies, you already the perfect idol." 

             "Think so oppa?" she said blushing. "Even if I try, I won't be as good as everyone else." 

             "Don't lie" he said. 

             "Oppa, I'm serious! Who would even chose me?" Jae Hwa said whining.

Now pissed at what she's saying, Doojoon rasied his voice. "Stop saying that Hwannie-ah! Your perfect in all the things an idol needs! You already speak several languages! Fluently! And to top it all off, you have a natural beauty! Cute, y, fistey, whatever! You can do it all!" 

Staring at him, Jae Hwa couldn't believe what he just said. "Oppa, you think so?" 

             "Of course! If someone didn't want you, they must crazy!" he said looking back at her. 

             "I'll consider it oppa" Jae Hwa said smiling.

Now smiling, Doojoon nodded. 

Taking out money from her purse, Jae Hwa left it on the table and walked away. Just as she did that, she say their waiter and said to him, "Make sure my chingoo doesn't pay, oh and keep the change." She then walked away to find the other B2ST members.

Nodding his head, the guy walks towards the table and takes the money. "Hyung, your lucky to have someone like her." 

Looking confused, Doojoon looks at him funny. "Wait, she paid?" 

              "Neh." 

              "Don't, let me pay for or meal" Doojoon said pulling out his wallet.

Shaking his head, the waiter told him, "She told me not to let you pay hyung," and walked away. 

Shocked, Doojoon was still standing there. "And we're not together as a FYI! We're just friends!" he yelled. Sitting back down, he wispered to himself, "But I wish we were more then just that.."  

 

    
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Haha DooHwa moment!! 
Wait did I just say DooHwa?? Hmm interesting.. >w< 
 
        Why is Jae Hwa upset? What did she see?
 Doojoon wants to be more then friends? Did he really all those things he said to Jae Hwa?
 ~Comment and Enjoy~ 

    ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║