Morning

Routine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan woke up to the light snores of Sehun

and the suppose to be peaceful yet impossibly annoying alarm. He tried to reach for the alarm to turn it off but Sehun was spooning him from behind making the task impossible.

 

“Sehunah,” he tried to wake the younger up at the same time trying to break free from his iron-like grid.

 

Sehun just hummed and showed no sign of waking up.

 

Luhan sighed and used all his might, after a few attempts he finally succeeded and turned off the damn annoying alarm.

 

Luhan got up from the bed and walked to the windows. He opened the curtain and let the sunlight in through their tall glass windows.

 

He stretched a bit, enjoying the rays of sun casting on him and the warmth painting on his body. He soon heard Sehun groaning in the background. He always hear the same rant so he could tell by heart what Sehun is saying whithout actually paying attention.

 

Sehun will talk how much he hates morning and how much he wants to spend all day in bed with Luhan.

 

Luhan just smiled and took that as Good morning from Sehun.

 

He grabbed a towel from the cloth stand and made a beeline for the bathroom.

 

This is just his normal routine of morning.

 

He felt a pair of cold arms around his torso when he was adjusting the temperature of water. He ignored it as he was used to Sehun's tactics. When he was satisfied with the water, he let it ran over their body.

 

“Sehunah, I need to wash my back.”

 

Sehun didn't budged and continued to kiss Luhan's shoulders and anything within his reach.

 

Luhan sighed. Sehun is all childish again. No matter how many times he encounter this problem, he still get irritated. Not because, he hates Sehun's kisses god bless them, they totally make his stomach filled with butterflies but because, he didn't really want to be late for his work.

 

“Oh Sehun, I swear if you do not move in the count of three, I gonna,”

 

Luhan didn't have the chance to finish his sentence, Sehun already moved away from him. Come to think of it, he never have the chance to finish anyway as Sehun would always listen to him till he says I'm gonna and move so he never has the chance to even think of what to say after that. This is one part of their routine.

 

Luhan washed himself till he is satisfied while Sehun continued to mop at the corner.

 

Luhan moved to the sink to brush his teeth. He let the shower run on so that Sehun doesn't need to adjust again but the said boy is still standing at the corner probably dozing off.

 

“Sehun. I am gonna go to work in an hour. If you are not finish by then, I will just leave!”

 

Luhan told Sehun in the manner of the mother scolding a kid which made Sehun got instantly under shower and got working.

 

Satisfied, Luhan just smiled and went back to the bedroom. He took his suit along with the matching tie and Sehun's white coat. He put the clothes gently on the bed not wanting any wrinkle on them. He is a firm believer of having a neat and tidy working clothes always make a good impression on the colleagues and customers but in Sehun's case, his patients.

 

Yes, Oh Sehun is a general physician at the local hospital. Although Sehun hate waking up early, he never seem to hate his career. He could clearly see by the smile Sehun wore as soon as he got off from Luhan's car in front of the hospital.

 

Luhan vividly remembered how Sehun phoned him literally in the middle of the night, to tell him that he has discovered his future dream after reading a book about a kind doctor helping the patients so that they will have a nice time before saying goodbye to everyone they love. Luhan just hummed along and not even after 5 minutes of Sehun's ranting, he fell asleep which resulted in a major pissed Sehun the next day. Luhan practically spent his whole month of pocket money for Sehun's bubble-tea to compensate on being “a terrible best friend who wouldn't even share of the joy of the best friend discovering one important turning point of life” as quoted from Sehun's 30 minutes of speech.

 

Luhan just thought that Sehun was just in the heat of the moment and didn't really think that serious but he soon could see the difference. The old Sehun would doze off in every lesson and copy homework from who ever available and spend his free hour playing video games while the new Sehun paid attention to every single class, start to take notes seriously and never copy homework from others, in addition, he stayed in the library all time reading biology books and literally making that place his second home.

 

Then only he realized that Sehun was seriously. He felt guilty for not believing from the first so he decided that the best apology would be supporting Sehun in every way.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter