Observation that leads to accident

Love Is Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 14~

Baekhyun's bedroom, 10:30pm

"Woohoo! Yes!!" Baekhyun shouted while looking at his I-pad 4. He was using his instagram. He stalked Taeyeon's instagram and he saw a picture of Taeyeon with the present he gave her on Yoona's birthday party. 

     (Imagine she's wearing glasses)

She commented: Thanks for the present, annoying boy! ^_^

 

          "She didn't need to add the word 'annoying'" Baekhyun thought. He stared at the picture for a few minutes. Then, he shook his head to make him awake. "What am I thinking at?" Baekhyun questioned himself. "Sleep!" 

 

Next morning, at school. 7:00a.m

         "Baek! Morning! You seems very happy today." Nichkhun gave a weird look at Baekhyun. "Yea," Baekhyun nodded. "Because, yesterday... Kim Taeyeon, the nerd, had posted a picture with the toy that he gave her." Luhan smirked. "No!" Baekhyun prostested with a very red face. "You're face is as red as an apple." Kris pushed him lightly. "Hyung!" Baekhyun quickly ran to the classroom. "That boy." Nichkhun sighed.

 

        When Baekhyun entered the classroom, he bumped into a girl. "Ouch!" the girl shouted. "Don't you have eyes?!" Baekhyun shouted. "You're the one who bumped into me first!" the girl shouted again. Baekhyun stood up and raised his head. "Oh! Kim Taeyeon!!" Baekhyun shouted. "Yah! Byun Baekhyun!" Taeyeon shouted. "You messed my papers! I arranged it almost for two hours!" she picked her papers. "It's not my fault," Baekhyun said. "By the way, Morning nerd!" Baekhyun said to her. "Morning annoying boy!" Taeyeon replied. Baekhyun shot her a glare. "What?" Taeyeon glared back at him. "Nothing, annoying nerd." Baekhyun entered the classroom. "I thought he's quite good when he gave me a present and it is my favourite soft toy. But....... maybe he's not. He didn't even apologize to me for bumping me. And he messed my papers." Taeyeon thought while walking to her locker. "She's angry? I should've help her, but if someone saw me... They will laugh... A boy who never apologize and never help any girls especially nerds just help her picking up papers!." Baekhyun placed his bag on his chair.

 

        As the bell rang, their teacher came. "Class, we will not have any classes today. We will go to the zoo for an observation test." Mr.Choi announced. "When do we have an observation test?" asked Kris. "The principle just made his decision yesterday. He said that our university is the first one that has this test." Mr.Choi replied. "Alright students, we have to go right now. The bus is waiting for you outside." Mr.Choi continued. The students packed their things and walked to the bus which located at the parking lot. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona sat together while the four boys sat behind them. The boys talked loudly in the bus. "The boys are so noisy." complained Jessica. "I know right, I can't read my book." Taeyeon agreed. "Can you boys lower your voice?!" Tiffany half-shouted. "No," Nichkhun smiled. Tiffany was about to shout again when Yoona shouted, "Be quiet! Not only you annoying boys are in this bus! Other people are also in this bus! So, please be quite!" 

 

       Luhan and the boys were looking at her shockly. They never see Yoona shouted like this before. "Ok, Yoona-ssi calm down. We'll be quite." Luhan bowed. "That's a good boy." Yoona smiled. Luhan immediately blushed. "Cute!" Luhan thought. Now, Luhan decided to watch a movie while the others listen to music.  

In the movie:

Steve: What is love?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter