ch.3

A recipe with a significant mistake

---------------------------
Jung kook's P.O.V
---------------------------

Sarang ... this was the name of the principle's newest victim, like every year, he would choose some unlucky wizard to torture, and normally none of them would graduate. I wonder why he always has something against a student. Though this year, I feel kind of sorry for the girl he chose, she looked innocent yet determined, unlike how he described her.

This year he decided to make me help him, and I find this really exciting! I bet I'll see some magnificent supernatural scenes! The only time I saw someone practice magic before was when the principle saved me a couple of years ago. That was an accident I would never forget...

I had a fight with my mother that night, we both were yelling after she saw my school record. her only fear was that I won't get enough marks to go into a decent college and study business administration so I can become the C.E.O of the family's company soon enough . This was nothing I wanted to do in the near or far future. I still had no dream and no idea whatsoever about what I wanted to be and I still don't , but the point is , I didn't want the position she was forcing on me . Nothing interesting really, just the same clichéd scenario a lot of people in my position has to live with.

After so much yelling I had enough so I went out of the house angrily, dashed into the street and ran as if I'm running away from the reality forced upon me. I was running to nowhere, just letting my feet drive me while my vision was still blurry until I reached a semi empty street. No one was there but a guy preparing to cross the street in the opposite way of mine so I just ran without paying any attention to the road. that loud sudden car horn made me stop in my place , I felt paralyzed when I saw the car lights heading towards me in a crazily fast speed , I just couldn't move ! I looked at the car horrified , my legs refused to move though I was hearing someone shouting telling me to move , and I was just waiting the harsh impact of my body and hood of the car .

It never happened though; the car went through me as if I was invisible and continued its way after stopping a few inches away from where I was standing. The driver looked back and his eyes met mine, but he didn't even get out of the car, to see what happened, his face was terrified but confused at the same time. It felt like he was looking for me but he couldn't see me! And then just continued his road driving even faster this time... and I fell of my knees, looking down at them and I realized it, i was really transparent! I watched my knees reappear as the man who was going to cross the road came towards me. He kneeled down and looked at me and I recognized him at once, it was the principle of the school!

"Are you okay, kid?" he asked, annoyed rather worried. And I gave him a weak nod.
" w-wha-what HAPPENED?? What w-was that! " I yelled , unable to control my own voice !
" that was you being lucky I was around , what the hell happened to you that you was running like this at night and far away from your house ! "

Before I could answer him another car's horn was heard, another fairly speeding car was heading towards us. The driver was trying to slow it down but he was still coming too fast and I was sure this time an accident was just meant to happen. A swift from the principle's hand made everything stop in its place this time. the car , the flickering light bulb some meters away from us , even the cold air breeze and the tree leaves it was dragging , it all just stopped , paralyzed .

he gave me a look before getting up while pulling my shirt from the shoulder and dragging me to a bench then throwing me on it and standing in front of me , mystery filling his eyes as he spoke , " you better never tell anyone about what you saw today ! Come to my office tomorrow and we will talk this out. Go to your home now kid! "He said those words and walked away, leaving me startled in my seat.

That night wasn't one of my normal routine night after all ...

the next day at school I went to his office and talked to him, he explained to me about the magic world surrounding us, and offered me to help him. He said he needed someone he can trust, a student who is not a part of the wizards' society and I agreed! I had no idea what would he ever need but I was willing to help no matter what, after all, this guy had just saved my life!

-----------------------
End of P.O.V
-----------------------
Sarang spent a good deal of her day digging for every book that might be relevant to that note. She searched for any way to reverse the tie that was now created between her and taehyung, desperately, but nothing was there, not one single clue to tell her how to reverse it, not even one single flare of hope that mentions that it can be ever reversed! But she can't lose hope! She just kept looking over and over.

"I can't be stuck with the golden fish headed boy! No way!! "She whimpered slightly pulling her hair while putting her head on the table.

"What are you talking about?" she sat quickly, her eyes widening after hearing Kris' voice behind her. She had no intention of telling him what happened, even though she knew he might be able to help her, but his attitude made her not wanting his help! But now it seemed like her caught her.

" N-nothing ... "

"okay then, explain to me why I saw YOUR love note in the hands of taehyung this morning. "

" I.... I..... Um..... I don't know ..."

"You missed this one up little miss, the principle won't go easy on you once he discovers, you know ..." he said with a sigh while grabbing a chair and setting next to me.

"I know it's why I was looking for a way to reverse it"

"it's irreversible ..."

--------------------------
A/N


the next chapter will be the first encounter between sarang and taehyung ! i'm so excited to write it xD
until now nothing much happened in the main story , these were more like introductory chapters to explain the even to come !

please comment to tell me what you think !