ch.1

A recipe with a significant mistake

the principle was watching sarang walk out of his office with somewhat hatred eyes . if she just looked back she would have noticed how much he despised her . in his opinion , she was capable of nothing . she was just another useless kid who had no future . with her marks record , her attitude during classes and basically every move she made . it was clear to him that she can do nothing .

sarang's father was one of the greatest wizards of all times , thus everyone thought it was a waste that he had such a careless daughter . a girl who always bragged about how big her dreams were but never made a move to make them true . that was always their opinion . the opinion sarang never cared for since she knew it wasn't true . and that her dreams will come true one day .

when the door of his office closed and the high scream was heard , the principle smirked . he knew she would just stumble over her steps and fall even harder than she is now . to him , she had no hope whatsoever of passing this year . so, what he told her won't effect her or change a thing , it might be even beneficial to her , to teach her what is the meaning of hard life and working to get what you want ! 

he knew she came to him after losing all hopes of passing this year so he decided to give her the hardest solution he could think of at that moment . it was to watch over a kingka ! to make sure he is always safe and out of trouble . to help him find love and graduate as a perfect student . he told her to choose whoever she wanted of the 7 school kingkas, BTS . knowing that all of them are nothing but 7 playboys who brought nothing but trouble and goes to clubs and drink every night . they all were extremely rich and had no interest of studying or of the future ! like that it was for sure that she would never pass ..

when she tried to object he told her that since she was a wizard it was her duty to use her powers for good . that if she couldn't prove to be competence enough at paperwork , this will test her practical abilities . so this is like a golden chance to her . when she couldn't argue more , she dashed to the rooftop , used a charm to make herself transparent, with all her anger and frustration, she had to keep who she is unknown . she scream-cursed with the fullest strength her lungs could've ever given.  Yes!  The solution was just that bad ...

she didn't know much about the kingkas . other than that they are a group of pretty faces ! and usually pretty faces are nothing but a source of trouble . thus she can't really tell who will she choose .   And her crush was the youngest among them , jungkook  .  the only guy who caught her attention at the whole school .  And  that will never ever change .  And  she always knew she'll probably never muster up her courage and go to face him about that, especially that she  heard him once saying that he found no one interesting enough in their school . so, to her choosing one of them will mean that she'll have to stay close to where they are all the time and her eyes will always be on kook which means it will be even harder to concentrate even if she choose him . actually if she choose him it will be even harder !

the principle gave her a week to decide and to give her love note to the one she chooses . the note that will mark the guy she chooses and creates a pond between him and her . to whoever this note go to . that guy will be the one she has to follow and protect . so there was no chance for mistakes ! he warned her then gave her the permission to leave .

while she was still panicking at the rooftop someone just opened the door and went there , she watched her crush silently walk to the edge and sit there peacefully with his earplugs blasting some music into his ear . it was at that moment when she decided to choose him . a guy this quite and angelic can never be hard to handle or even have a bad side ...