Finale

Bad Boy

"You have got to be kidding me right?" Mark said. 'I'm doomed! ! Why now out of all the time this world has to offer to him!' He tried to cover the glowing light from his wrist and turned back hoping that his friend Jaebum won't notice anything.... Alas luck is not on his side but what is he complaining about? Luck was never on his side since he entered high school. 

"Hey why is your wrist glowing? Don't tell me that..." He trailed off smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

"N-no... Its just my hand is really itchy and you know... Gosh this is so awkward!" Mark said still holding his glowing wrist.

"Dude you need to learn how to lie." Jaebum retorted.

"Shut up! Anyway let's go to class. Lets pretend this never happened" Mark grabbed Jaebum hand only to be strangled by a furious Jaebum.

"Oh no Mark Tuan Yi En! You are going to find your soulmate and talk to him even if that is the last thing that I would force you to do. So lets start. Are you gonna help me or just stand there frozen?" Jeabum asked seriously.

Mark could only shake his head furiously. 

Jaebum raised his eyebrows before turning towards the horde of student before his voice booms out the entire cafeteria "Hey anyone here who's tattoo is glowing? Because I have a special prize for whoever that person is!" 

"Y-y-yah shut up and get down from there you retarded idiot! I am so sorry everybody!" Mark bow 90 degrees in front of everybody. He drag his idiotic best friend to sit down with him and glare at him with all his might.

Jaebum just shrug his shoulder when Jaebum feels two hand wrap around his waist and a head resting on his shoulder. He smiles so widely that Mark thinks his face is gonna split into two.  

"Please refrain yourself from to much PDA in front of me because I would love to keep my food in my stomach." Mark said.

"Jealous much Markkie." Jinyoung smirked at me after releasing his soulmate and sitting next to him and taking a bite out of his lunch.

Mark could only snort before looking at a guy who is approaching their table. Mark could feel his facial changing to one of annoyance. Apparently it is none other than the bad boy of their high school approaching them and he goes by the name Jackson Wang Jia Er. And dammit why won't the mark stop glowing? It keeps getting brighter instead.

He hides his hand under the table and looks up when he see Jackson standing in front of their table or perhaps in front of Jaebum. Jaebum looks surprise when Jackson was standing in front of him. I mean who wouldn't when the hottest, baddest and iest man in high school yet one of the most influential person in school literally since his aunt owns the school and all that was standing in front of him.

Jackson breaks the awkward silence "So where is my prize?"

"What prize?" Jaebum asks confusion written all over his face making his eyes disappear.

"The one you said just now."

"Dude just tell me already."

"My tattoo is glowing so where is my prize or rather my soulmate. I wanna meet him." He says while showing his indeed glowing tattoo which is similar to Mark's.

If jaw could hit the floor the Mark and Jaebum's would be a sight to see. Jinyoung was having a fit laughing like the little psychopath he is. Man he hates that little .

"Well where is he?"

"Um i just...wow...um Mark?" He turns to me with a questioning gaze. 

'Oh my god Jaebum! Look away! Abort ship! Mission failed! Retreat! Look away idiot!' Mark was having a war in his head. It was too late. Jackson already know and the glow under the table is not even clost to be helping. He smirks and walks towards me.

"Looks like I found you my soulmate. You're stuck with me forever." Jackson leans towards Mark's face so close he could fell the others breath on his lips.

Mark froze and try to look away but his body wouldn't obey him. 'Why is this happening to me?' His heart feels like its about to explode and he couldn't take it anymore and lean forward to close the distance between him and Jackson and god damn it all because he was glad he did.

The kiss was slow and passionate. It was a good thing because Mark and Jackson is still starting new. Mark pull away from Jackson with a blush on his face while Jackson just have a silly smile on his face.

He wrap his hand around Mark's waist and pull him so that Mark was practically sitting on his lap and whisper in Mark's ear "It seems that we skip the introduction part so might as well go with something else hmm?"

How on earth did it get to this but Mark wasn't complaining and whispers back "Bring it on bad boy."

--------------------------------------------------END---------------------------------------------------