Final

a little white lie

You lied in the hospital’s bed, trying to open your eyes slowly, your fingers moved slowly too. Then something grabbed your hand.

“Yeonhee? Are you conscious? Can you hear me?” a voice asked. It’s a familiar voice, but you can’t remember it.

You started to adapt to the bright room. Everything was white. Where am I?

Then your eyes met a boy’s eyes. His teary eyes was looking at you widely. You looking at him, confused. Who is this boy? He pulled you into his arms, embraced you. Actually, it felt warm. But you didn’t have any idea who was him.

You froze in his arm. Didn’t know what to do. Then he pulled you away, facing you.

“Are you okay? The doctor will come soon, don’t worry.” He said.

“Who are you?” you asked. His eyes widen, frozen.

“Yeonhee please don’t joke right now.” He said, laughed awkwardly. You looked around the room. “Why am I here?” you asked again. Before he could answer, a woman came with teary eyes too.

“Oh my God, you’re awake dear.” She hugged you. You hugged the woman back because she kept sobbing hard.

Then she pulled away, cupping your face. “Are you okay dear? Is it still hurt?”

You nodded. You feel a little dizzy and your legs were numb, but you can bear it. “I’m okay but… who are you ahjumma?” you asked.

The woman shocked at your answer. “Yeonhee? I’m your mother, don’t you remember me?”

You felt guilty, how can you forget your own mother? “I’m sorry…”

Then the doctor came and examined you.

“All her vital is good but about her memory… I can’t make sure when she will remember her past. But, you don’t have to worry, since her brain is good, her memory will come back soon.”

“Eomma, you should get home. It’s already late.” You said, worry about her health.

“Ne, eommoni, I can take care of her.” The boy said. Actually, you didn’t like the idea of you being took care by him, but you didn’t want your mom to sleep at uncomfortable place like hospital so you just agreed anyway.

Then, your mother sighed and hugged you. “Okay then, I hope you will remember us soon. I love you darling.” She pecked your forehead and walked away.

After your mother left, you looked at the boy, “Shouldn’t you get going too? It’s already late.”

“Do you think I’m going to leave you alone? Pabo,” he said and then flicked your head.

“Aw!!” You moaned in pain. You rubbed your head, feeling dizzy again.

“Did I hurt you?” he grabbed your arm, worried.

“How can you do that to a sick person.” You murmured.

“I’m sorry…” he pouted. You pinched his cheek, “Stop pouting. You haven’t answered my question yet. Who are you? And why my mother trust you to take care of me?”

“Of course I’m Kim Taehyung, your husband. Who else will look after a sick person for a month patiently.” He answered. You’re getting more confused. So you have married? To this guy?

“You are… my… husband?” you asked carefully. Even though you didn’t remember him, you felt a little happy because your husband is handsome.

He nodded happily, then a smirk came from his lips. “You’re happy that your husband is handsome right?”

Your eyes widened, how can he read your minds?

He chuckled then caressed your cheek. “Please remember me soon. I miss you so much, Yeonhee.” He smiled with a loving eyes. You smiled back at him, “I’ll try hard. I’m sorry for forget you.” You looked down. But he grabbed your chin, made you facing him.

“Yes, you have to be sorry for forgetting Me.” he pouted again, then he pecked your lips.

“You should sleep. It’s already midnight.” He said, you frowned.

“I’m not sleepy at all. Do you forget that I just wake up from my hibernation?”

“You’re right. Such a sleeping beauty.” He said. You felt your cheeks gone red. “So, should we go for a walk? I think you need some fresh air.” He continued. You nodded. You wanted to get rid of numb in your legs.

He gently helped you got off the bed and placed his hand at your waist, supporting you because your legs were really weak.

“Are you sure you’re not gonna use the wheelchair?” he asked, “You’re not strong enough to support me?” you asked back. Then he tighten his hand on your waist, rolled his eyes. “You’re even lighter now.”

Suddenly, your feet were no longer on the ground, He lifted you in princess style. You wrapped your arms around his neck, chuckled.

“We’ll see how long you can lift me like this.” You grinned. He let out a smirk in his handsome face.

When both of you left the room, everyone were looking at you. You buried your face in his chest because their stare made you shy. He giggled, made your body shakes.

“Aigoo, uri egi is shy…” he whispered in your ear. You pouted in his chest. He continued lifting you until both of you reached the hospital’s garden.

He put you down in the bench and sat beside you. “I guess I have to work out soon.” He told himself. You laughed.

“Actually, it’s kind of weird because I don’t remember you yet I feel so comfortable around you…” you said, staring at the ground.

“So you already like me again?” he asked, smile all over his face.

“I didn’t say that.” You refused, but your face had redden.

Then he cupped your face and pecked your lips. Your eyes widen of shock. But you smiled after you saw his smile.

“You’re really cute, yeobo.” He said. You felt your cheeks blushed again because the last word he said.

“Uhm… Taehyung-ssi, you said that we’re married already.” You said, feeling nervous.

“Uh, yes. Why? You don’t like it?” he said. You noticed something weird in his voice, but you couldn’t tell what it was.

“It’s not like that. It’s just… are we… already have…uhm… you know, kids…” you said. Your sentence was not clear but he got the point. Then his cheeks got hotter. The thought of him and you having child running in his head.

He just opened his mouth when a pain felt in your head. You screamed because it’s too painfull.

“Yeonhee! What’s happened?” he panicked. You grabbed your head, thinking that it would reduce the pain but it’s not.

Then he lifted you again and run to the ER.

You started seeing some videos in your head as the pain grew. The first video was the first time you met him in the broadcast station. Then, it was your first secret date with him. It was secret because his fans would go crazy if they saw both of you dating in public.

You didn’t remember what the next memory was playing in your head. But after the videos end, your head was no longer in pain. You opened your eyes and saw he was sitting beside your bed. You smiled, finally you remembered Taehyung, a boy you really loved.

You run your fingers in his hair. He startled and turned his head to face you.

“Yeonhee, are you okay? What’s happen earlier?” he asked worriedly. You smiled.

“TaeTae-ah, I’m fine.” You said, purposedly calling him by his nickname. He gasped in shock.

“OMG Yeonhee! You remember it!” he said loudly. Then he hugged you tight, you buried your face in his crock, smelling his scent. It feels like you’ve been a long time not meeting him. Well, it’s because you don’t remember him.

When he pulled you away from him, you frowned, feeling sad because some memories hadn’t come back yet. How could it happen this way?

“Why do you sad, babe? Is your head still in pain?” he asked. You shook your head.

“I just feel sorry.”

“Why? You have remember everything, it’s great!”

“I don’t remember everything, Tae…”

“What is it?”

“I don’t remember our… wedding day…” you said carefully. Not wanting to hurt him. “But don’t worry, I’m still trying.” You continued.

His face was red all of sudden. Then he looked away.

“I’m sorry TaeTae, I promise I will remember it soon.” You begged him. You thought he was angry.

“Uhm… about that… *cough* actually…we haven’t married yet.” He said. You titled your head, confused.

“I just bluntly said that I’m your husband because… because…”

“Because of what?” you cut him.

“Because I want to be!” he said, still not looking at you.

“Taehyung-ah…” you felt butterfly in your stomach. You couldn’t help but smile looking at him.

He turned his head to face you slowly. It felt like his eyes were sparkling looking at you. His loving gaze totally melt you down on your bed.

“Yeonhee… marry me…” 

 


Thankyou for reading ^^

please leave some comments so i got some eager to post another fanfic >.<