Chapter One

Three. Six. Five.

Dara's POV

Two days to go and the semestral break is going to end. I need to review my lessons again that I forgot. I need to maintain my rank. I'm in the library of our school. It's 3:30 in the afternoon, 30 minutes before it closes. Only few students are here. It's good that I'm here than to see my friends that are so noisy. I need to hide from them.

"Dara~!!" someone yell from outside. I think it's them.

I turn around and I see Wooyoung with Kai and Minzy while Bom is outside running.

"You guys are so crazy. You really let Bom run?" I said and shooked my head.

"No, we don't leave her. She's just busy fangirling with my cousin. Girls nowadays." Wooyoung said and sit beside me. "By the way, do you hear the news?" he asked.

"What news?" I asked and gave them a puzzled face.

"Jiyong is coming back this sem." Kai said and sit next to Wooyoung.

"With her sister." Minzy continued.

"He has a sister?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yes, but stepsister." I answered.

I don't know what to feel. Should I be happy because his coming back? Or Should I be mad of him because he left me? I'm getting confused this time.

"Hey guys, what's happening?" Bom asked and sit next to me.

"Oh nothing, come on guys. Let's go." Wooyoung said and stood up. Such a bully.

"Not again." Bom said and shooked her head.

"Come on, Bommie~ You can do it." Minzy cheered her before she go out. Poor Bommie~



While walking, we saw a black car parked near the gate. I stop walking. That car was familiar.

"Guys....."

A guy went out of the car. I was right that car is really familiar. It's Jiyong's car. Another car entered the school and it's his father's car. His father went out with her stepsister.

I saw TOP on the other way coming to meet Wooyoung.

"Hey bro!" TOP said and bump his fist with Wooyoung's. "Hey Jiyong!" he shouted.

Jiyong waved his hands lively. He's still the Jiyong I know before. Looks cold but he's really friendly. Jiyong walks fast to came near to us.

"Hey, long time no see." Top said and bumped his fist with Jiyong's.

"Don't worry bro, I'm coming back. We will be Bigbang again." Jiyong said.

"Good. It's hard to take care of those kids." TOP said.

"By the way, how are you Dara?" Jiyong asked and smile.

"I-I'm okay. And you?" I asked and fake a smile.

"Still good." he answered and smile again. "By the way, I'll go now." he said and patted TOP arm.

I don't know but I can't stop my heart from beating everytime he smiles. This is the feeling that I don't want to feel again. 

"What's up with that face?" Minzy asked referring to my face.

"That's the face of a woman falling in love again." Wooyoung slowly said and smiled at me. "Am I right, Ms. Dara Park?" he added.

I just closed my eyes, calm myself and open it again.

"Come on, guys." I said and start walking.

"Where are we going?" Kai asked.

"I don't know." I answered and keep walking.

"Hey wait~!! My car!!" Wooyoung shouted while panicking. "Should I leave it here??" he shouted.

''You better get it before Dara ride a taxi~!!" Kai shouted without looking at him.

After a minute, Wooyoung came back with his car.

"I should parked it here. The park at the back of our school is so far." Wooyoung told to himself. "Hey guys, what are  you waiting for? Jump in!" he added.

Everyone ride at the car. Kai in front, beside Wooyoung and me and Minzy at the back.

"So, where are we going?" Kai asked.

"Just bring her home, I think she needs to be alone so she can think clearly." Minzy answered.



It's 7:00 pm and I started cleaning my room. I'm looking for my notebook. My notes are in their.

//phone ringing//

'Donghae~'

*Answer*

"Hello!" I delightfully said.

"Oh Dara, hi! How are you?" he asked.

"I'm okay, how about you?" I asked while looking for my notebook.

"I'm okay. by the way, I have surprise for you in monday. Okay? bye!" 

"Donghae, wai..."

//call ended//

This guy is full of surprises. He always make me smile. I'm so lucky that I met him.



Two days passed and it's back to school again. Semestral break just ended. I'm lucky that I found my notebook yesterday. I should take care of my things next time especially when it comes to my notes. I immediately go to our room. I hear some noises from it, I think it's Wooyoung and Kai again.

"Hey! You two, stop that." I said while pointing my finger to them.

"What? We're doing nothing." Kai answered while sitting on Wooyoung's desk.

"By the way, Jiyong... I mean GD is in the next room. He said that when you came, you should go to their room and meet him." Wooyoung said.

"Hey you!" someone shouted from the door of our room.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

I'll just end Chap. One here.... Wait for the next update~ Comment Comment Comment~ bby~