it feels like a dream

chansonette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it feels like a dream

yesung - blind.

 

it feels like a dream, it was so vivid and dim under the rain. pouring water blurred his vision but yet he clearly could see the tanned younger guy in front of his house. it feels like a dream, but his seven years crush was calling his name, besides of the rain voice, he could hear his voice clearly.

 

“kyungsoo,” the younger guy smiled, kim jongin, his seven years crush, leaving him four years ago to school aboard, now is come back. but kyungsoo never expected jongin to visit him after he came back, especially with a bouquet of flowers, that already soaked by the rain which jongin never expected, “i miss you.”

 

kyungsoo never expected that word will someday came out from the younger’s mouth. even though he kinda hoped someday kim jongin will love him back as much as he loved the younger ever since junior high school, yes, secretly but not really, jongin already knew how much kyungsoo loved him and then suddenly left him to study aboard, jerk. but kyungsoo was hopeless, really, although kim jongin left him, kyungsoo never lost his belief on him, kyungsoo always waits, waits, and waits for kim jongin. that .

 

for seven years, kyungsoo rejected anyone who wants to get to know him. really, it was seriously stupid of him, park chanyeol said, but what is love. love is waiting, love is waiting for kim jongin. that’s the definition of love by do kyungsoo.

 

the fact that right now, kim jongin is standing in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter