Chapter 5

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong’s Pov:

When we arrived In front of Suho’s house, I get out immediately to Naeun’s car.

“Thank you very much Naeun-ah” I said and bowed

“Your welcome unnie” she said while smiling

 I waved her to say goodbye then she waved back at me.I watch her car until I didn’t see it. After that I watch Suho’s house before entering. A smile form in my face before knocking the door,but when I knocked no one opens the door, so I try to open the door, to my shock the door is open.

“Oppa?? Where are you?” I said

But no one is answering me, so I proceeded to walk to his office, to my shock the food that I buy for him fall to the floor and tears began to flow because I see him making out to another girl. So when he hear something fall to the ground he saw the food and me standing watching what he was doing while tears are flowing in my face. So I run but he’s fast so he grab my hand.

“Let me explain” he said

“No need to explain, I see you making out with that girl with both of my eye’s so there’s no need to explain.” I shout while crying

“And let’s breakup, youre too much now.” I said and run wherever my feet brings me while crying.

I just run and run until I’m tired, I watch the place and there’s no many people so I sat to the bench while crying. ”How could he do that to me when he visit me he leave immediately and now when I visit him (tears began to flow again) I just saw him making out to another girl.

 

After I’m tired of crying and watching the cars pass by, I watch the time in my phone and it’s already 8 o’clock in the evening.

“What!? I’ts already 8,. I think I should go home now” I said to myself

“Wait, my car is in the club where I was last night, I think I should get that before I go home” I said in my mind

I just walk on the way to the club because it’s not really far away to this place. After walking about 20 minutes I’m now in front of the club.

But before I go to the parking lot to get my car I enter to the club, it’s better if I will drawn myself to the alcohol to not remember what happened.

I sat to the table and drink as much as I can while crying, but when it’s midnight I saw the cute charming girl walking on the way to me now, while I’m watching her, my sight is like an earthquake because of the effect of the alcohol, until she sat in front of me.

“Hey? Why are you crying again?” she said in worried voice

“My boyfriend and I just broke up because I saw him making out to another girl.” I said to her while crying until my eye’s are now closing

I just hear her asking me if I’m ok so I just nod but after that I don’t know  what happened cause I fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter