HIM

The BAD BOY type

When I met him last year, he was just another bad boy I never cared to interact with. Now a year later I can't help but want to see him. Before class begins and after class ends I race so that I can get even so much as a glimpse of him.

To me his face isn't what is attractive, thought its kinda funny looking to be honest. When i do get to talk to him we mostly hug, play around and just smile. What scares me is that I don't like him, but when he touches me the spot where he touched is so fire, like he left an imprint on me. And for the rest of the day thats all I can think about. The to isn't the one you want to go aways its the touch you want to stay.

When I see him with someone else I feel disappointed. The reason for this is....well.....well I don't have one right now, but I will later. I wish I didn't get this feeling. I can't have these feelings not now...he is a senior and I a sophmore!

What do I do if he finds out!?! What if he finds out how my mind, body and heart react to him!?! What if he asks me if I like him more than a friend? Do I tell him the truth? Do I say no? Do I say yes? What do I do? 

I mean I thought I would NEVER like him because of the stuff I know. As my friend Minho would say he has experimented with others he isn't a and for some reason that makes him all the more hotter! Though it would be nice to be his first, but it would be nice for him to be experienced so he could tell me what I need to do, but why am I even saying this its not like we are going to have so.......yup.