Goodbye

Goodbye

"I miss you, when are you coming home?"

 
"I'll be coming home in two days time Taengoo. They are extending the recording for more footage. I miss you too."
 
"Promise me you will be coming home in two days?"
 
"Yes i promise, Taengoo. Look i got to go, i'll call you when i'm done alright? Bye."
 
*beeeep*
 
"What the? Aish this girl, i have not even said my goodbye yet."
 
Ever since we ended with "Mr.Mr" promotion, Sunny has been busy, packed with schedules. Everyone is busy with their individual schedule but she's much more busier than all of us. She's rarely at home now due to Roommate, yes that one hell of variety show which doesn't even do any justice for Soonkyu. Yeah she's paid quite a sum just to sell the show but she's rarely shown. Pfft these PD are just using our brand name. Talking about schedules, my Soonkyu sure has lost a lot of weight. She may appear strong but i sure am worried about her.
 
Two freaking days has passed and the day for Soonkyu to come back home is nearing. She has yet to give me a call, so much for saying you will call once you're done Soonkyu. I text you up, called you and so much more but i have yet to receive a single reply from you. I had no choice but to ask manager oppa about your well being and everytime he will just say that you're really busy. The sun is setting down, night has come, where are you Soonkyu? You promised you'll be home, come back home soon please, i miss you.
 
The clock is ticking yet a glimpse of Sunny has yet to be seen at the dorm.
 
"Yah Taengoo, where's my baby? You told me she'll be back today? I miss her so much."
 
"I don't know Fany, i really don't. I'm getting worried."
 
My heart is beating fast, everything that i do just doesn't seem to be right. I decided to ignore it and just watch some show with Fany to pass the time while waiting for Soonkyu. When suddenly my phone rings. Without looking at the id, i quickly answer it.
 
"Yah Soonkyu, where are you?! You told me you're coming home!"
 
"Taeyeon ah, oppa here." Manager oppa said on the other line.
 
"Oppa?! Sorry, i thought it was Soonkyu, she has yet to reach home and i'm worried."
 
"Well, talking about Soonkyu, can you and the other girls come to the hospital ASAP?" Manager oppa said in a calming tone.
 
"The hospital?! What?! Why?! Did anything happen to Soonkyu?!"
 
"Calm down Taeyeon ah, Sunny is indeed in the hospital right now but i won't tell you what happen yet. I just need you and the other girls to get here quick. Sunny need all of you by her side right now. Please.."
 
Upon hearing that, my heart drop, what did manager oppa meant by that? I wasted no time and gathered all the girls. 
 
=============================================
 
"Oppa! Where's Soonkyu?! What happen to her?!" I shouted upon seeing manager oppa waiting outside the emergency room.
 
"Girls, Sunny fainted during recording and she has yet to come around. Before all of you came, her heart stop beating."
 
"What?!" All the girls said in unison.
 
The lights to the operating room went off.
 
"How is Sunny?" Manager oppa asked.
 
"She's stable right now but i'm not sure when she will wake up. And we still need to monitor her closely as her heart is not beating normally due to her heart complication. Has she not been eating her medication?"
 
"She's not waking up?! Heart complication?! We are not aware of anything. Since when?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"Well apparently it has been going on for quite awhile. Since the day that she fainted back then to be exact." 
 
"What?! She never told us anything, do you by chance know anything about this oppa?" Tiffany eyed their manager suspiciously.
 
" Well... I suppose i do?"
 
"Oppa! How could you!"
 
"I'm sorry, i'm just doing what is requested by Sunny."
 
"Ahem, if there's nothing else, i'll take my leave. I'll transfer Sunny out to the normal room and you girls can visit her."
 
"Thanks doc." Sooyoung said.
 
=================================================
 
All sort of wires were attach to Sunny, her face is pale and thinner. Eight hearts including their manager broke upon seeing their energy pill lying there motionless. They stayed by her side always, some of their schedules were put on halt. It's been almost a week n Sunny has yet to wake up, within that period of time the other eight experience a lot of ups and downs regarding Sunny. Her heart will abruptly stop in the middle of the night and reviving her back is sometimes almost close to impossible. All they can do now is to stay by her side and pray.
 
"Hey Soonkyu, come on wake up. You're sleeping more than Sica, we miss you, your fans miss you. Everyone misses you, wake up please.."
 
"Yeah unnie, wake up. The group is not as lively without you, we need you unnie."
 
They keep on talking to Sunny about how their day went by, still keep on making jokes between them, played music for Sunny and so much more but nothing changed. Everything still remains the same with Sunny lying there motionless. Not until one night that will change their life entirely.
 
*beeeeeeeeppppppp*
 
The sound of the machine indicating that Sunny heart is no longer beating makes every one of them loss at words.
 
"No!! Come on wake up Soonkyu, don't play around like this! Tell me that you're just tired, tell me you're just sleeping, i'll tell manager oppa to let you rest instead of going to all your schedules. Wake up please!" Taeyeon is the first to react with tears flowing down her face.
 
"Yah baby! Don't keep on sleeping, who's going to take care of prince if you're not there? Wake up!" Tiffany adds on while sobbing.
 
The girls tried hard to wake Sunny up as well but to no avail. They called in the doctor to check on her but there's not even a glimpse of hope left for them.
 
"I'm sorry girls, i really am." The doctor said solemnly and left.
 
"NO!!!" Eight hearts broke into pieces instantly leaving them broken always.