Rooftop

Stalking The Gangsters
  •  

    -----

     

     

    Here I am on the university's rooftop with my telescope and I know you know what I'm doing.

     

     

    Another day to everybody but just like the same day for me. Stalking Top, everyday. Oh, life!

     

     

    Top spotted on the oval! And his talking to his gang, the four of them are laughing and he's just clenching his jaw.

     

     

    Damn! When will be the time that I can hold it? That looks perfect. Everything about him is perfect.

     

     

     

     

    And me plus him is beyond perfect. Hoho!

     

     

     

    Ooops! I lost him. He's gone to somewhere. Only the four guys are still there. Silly Sunny! Why does everytime I get a glance of him I always get lost in my imagination. Huhu~

     

    I'm doing my great finding him on the ground, he's not on the benches, not under the trees, not near the gate, not even in the university's gazebo. Ah! Maybe he's on the university's garden.

     
     
  •  

    I'm holding my binaculars firmly while slowly turning to the west where the garden is when Top appear on my front.

     

     

     

    "Tsk!" Then he get my binaculars.

     

    "Wa-wait! *Coughs*" Damn boy! He choked me.

     

    He 'tsk-ed' again and get rid of my bi and turn his back on me like a boss. "Would you please stop spying me, you're creeping me out."

     

     

    Nobody told me that I'm ugly, so why on earth I'm scaring him?

     

     

     

    "I'm not ugly like sadako so why I'm creeping you out?" I said crossing his way to the door.

     

    "Stupid!" Ouch!

     

    "You mean, stalker?" I said then laugh. He just bumped on me and walk away and slumped the door.

     

    "Waaaaah!!!" I can't help but scream my giggles. Damn! I feel those firm shoulders of him when he bumped my shoulders. Damn it again! The feels.

     

    -----